8.5

1. Apr 6, 2012
    A fantastic map pack. I will review each map:
    Anchor 9 - 8/10 - You get what you see with this one. A great close quarters map that includes a cool low gravity area, although this area wasn't as good as it was supposed to be in my opinion. Overall the map plays well but a lack of weapons means there is a lack of tactics. Don't expect miracles with this one but do expect a well constructed map that plays well.
    Works best with: Slayer, Oddball and King of the hill
    Best played on: Team Slayer, Team Objective

Breakpoint - 9/10 - A very good big team map that offers different tactics and a good balance of weapons/ vehicles. Fans of big team should love this. Also it works very well as a great invasion map.
    Works best with: Slayer, Snipers, Invasion, 1 Flag CTF/ 1 Bomb Assault, Territories and Rocket Hog Race
    Best played on: Big Team Battle, Invasion, Team Snipers

Tempest - 8/10 - When your told that this is possibly the best map ever for objective gametypes you think, I don't think so and objective games are rubbish anyway. But it is just that. This map works for anything apart from slayer and therefore I think it is a brilliant map. It remind of high ground and last resort from halo 3. You will be amazed.
    Works best with: Any CTF or Assault game types, Rocket Hog Race, Headhunter
    Best played on: Team Objective, Multi-team, Rumble Pit
  2. Aug 22, 2011
    This is a good map pack at a very good price. it has good map design and good gameplay. The best thing about the map pack is the map Breakpoint which is probably the best map in the entire game
  3. Jul 19, 2011
    This is a fantastic map pack but still not without it's flaws. It still has the amazing gameplay that we're used to, but still it plays the pack safe with no risks. The map's are really well made just like all the others in the rest of the game but I expected something a little different. I would still recommend it though :)
  4. Apr 6, 2012
    Works best with: Slayer, Oddball and King of the hill
    Best played on: Team Slayer, Team Objective

Best played on: Big Team Battle, Invasion, Team Snipers

Works best with: Any CTF or Assault game types, Rocket Hog Race, Headhunter
    Best played on: Team Objective, Multi-team, Rumble Pit

There are no critic reviews yet.