4.3

1. DarrylS
    Mar 21, 2009
    Opinions of value aside, online play is presently broken. It is difficult if not impossible to play Scrabble to Yahtzee to completion before a mysterious EA-based server error brings the fun to an abrupt end, Unless you have seen a news story saying this has been fixed, I implore you to wait to purchase this game to avoid potential loss of points and/or sanity. It's a pity such great Opinions of value aside, online play is presently broken. It is difficult if not impossible to play Scrabble to Yahtzee to completion before a mysterious EA-based server error brings the fun to an abrupt end, Unless you have seen a news story saying this has been fixed, I implore you to wait to purchase this game to avoid potential loss of points and/or sanity. It's a pity such great games were hindered by an unfortunate networking problem. Expand
  2. vind4loob
    Mar 21, 2009
    family game night is very dissapointing. th game is a freebie but you cant actually play any thing without paying anything as you have to download all the games seperatley for 800mp a pop, youd be better of going up to the attic and settng up that old battle ships board thats been collecting dust
  3. DejuanB
    Mar 19, 2009
    I love the fact that I can sit in my basement and play what use to be classic board games with trash talking, *n* word spewing 12 year old children on Xbox live! Instead of having some what of a social life, video games have encompassed every aspect of it and sucked out all the fun and induced physical and emotional pain. I would much rather play with strangers over live that have the I love the fact that I can sit in my basement and play what use to be classic board games with trash talking, *n* word spewing 12 year old children on Xbox live! Instead of having some what of a social life, video games have encompassed every aspect of it and sucked out all the fun and induced physical and emotional pain. I would much rather play with strangers over live that have the mentality of a retarded monkey fish then with my own family and real-life friends! Thank you Hasbro for ruining everything that was a viable form of entertainment outside of video games. Thank you for being greedy and making me pay money every month to play with somebody over live instead of with actual people in REAL LIFE. I am not going to go that low and buy your game, I still have some dignity left inside me. I am never buying another product from Hasbro, I am in utter disgust at what I see right now. How big of a looser and loner do you have to be to play board games electronically instead of physically with the board and dice and pieces with real people? Expand
  4. AaronS
    Mar 20, 2009
    Absolutely terrible idea. 10 bucks for connect 4? 10 bucks more if I want both game modes? Then, if I want both modes of Battleship it costs another 20. Scrabble might have been worth the 10 dollars if it didn't mean downloading the Mr. Potato head interface. As much as I would love to play Scrabble on Xbox Live, I refuse to support this bald-faced ripoff.
  5. Nov 23, 2012
    I cannot recommend anything with the name Hasbro. I will never buy anything Hasbro and very weary about buying anything EA. EA canceled the online support for this game which is the only reason I bought it. So I have many of these hasbro games, battleship, yahtzee and others that cost me 800 points and are now utterly worthless, Id give this - rating if I could. DO NOT BUY!

The interface is solid, rolling the dice is fun, and there are no papers or pencils to deal with. So leave the dice in the drawer and fire this one up on your TV instead.
  2. Despite a few flaws and one ill-conceived megamix, these games are treated with the respect they deserve at a price we’re willing to pay. We’re happy to see them on Arcade where they belong.
  3. EA Bright Light did about as good a job as a team can do when working with the classic games of many of our childhoods. It’s a delicate job, but HFGN pulls off classic-board gaming with aplomb, while at the same time adding more video game-centric modes to each title.