8.3

1. Sep 27, 2012
    This game is awesome! Each level is a new discover in the twisted brain of Arkedo's developers. The 100 enemies are so nice and crazy! The ending of each monsters are so great and funny!
  2. Oct 4, 2012
    I wanted very much for this to be a great indie hit, but unfortunately this game suffers greatly from poor design. You are asked to jump around and shoot at enemies but must use the right trigger the right analouge and the A button all at the same time.... Yes I know thats impossible with human hands. Combine that with cheap AI that can hurt you from off screen whilst being invincible, very poorly placed check points, and unskippable dialouge that you will be forced through mulitple times and this title quickly deteriorates. Arkedo's art work and character design are decent to look at unfortunately the game is not fun to play after a very short time. Expand
  3. Sep 27, 2012
    A game like no other! Far from perfect, but a lot of fun! The production value can feel inconsistent, but you can't find much games with so much charm in it. If you were a Genesis ou Snes gamer back in time, you really have to try it!
  4. Oct 6, 2012
    People have different tastes (obviously) but is hard to understand the criticism surrounding this game. The game is not perfect but is quite fun. There are lots of things to do, upgrades, the graphics are pretty decent for a PSN/XBLA, price is good (free for PNS Plus members) and in addition the gameplay is quite varied. You will take around 8 hours to go through the main game but theres is more for the "completists". I downloaded this one and I am quite happy, actually Is the game I am playing the most. Give it a go. I just hope SEGA doesn`t abandon the franchise. Expand
  5. Oct 5, 2012
    Very very stupid fun! Great time, awesome art ! If you want to play a game that feels old school in a good way, stop with all those indie "i'm a tortured artist" bs and play something with style and personality. Please note that it is also a very stupid game.

1. Feb 13, 2013
    In the end, Arkedo has shown up to the party to share with us a huge ball of digital cotton candy; as soon as we get a taste of its ultra-sweetness, it's already evaporating. Fans of the game might counter that there's nothing automatically bad about a trifle of a game, but there's also nothing automatically good about one, either.
  2. Nov 26, 2012
    Taken individually, each section of Hell Yeah! could be called derivative. Put them all together, and the game as a whole is greater than the sum of its parts. It may lean toward the easy side, but for anyone who grew up during the 16-bit era, Hell Yeah! hits all of the right notes.
  3. Nov 14, 2012
    Hell Yeah is a rollercoaster ride through Hell. Its super busy art style is exciting and the humour keeps things rolling at a nice pace. [Dec 2012]