Hitman HD Trilogy Xbox 360

7.2

1. Aug 14, 2014
    This was my first introduction to Hitman...I believed the reviews and was excited...3 for the price of 1....how could you go wrong?...One flaw really bummed me for me...Inconsistent and clunky controls...All the careful planning in the world could go up in smoke because of 47 not doing what you expected..You could blast your way out on lower levels...but on higher ones...MaxThis was my first introduction to Hitman...I believed the reviews and was excited...3 for the price of 1....how could you go wrong?...One flaw really bummed me for me...Inconsistent and clunky controls...All the careful planning in the world could go up in smoke because of 47 not doing what you expected..You could blast your way out on lower levels...but on higher ones...Max frustration...I looked up You tube replays and copied to the the T...scenes where I was stuck..and on some occasions the controls worked..and on others ..No...Hitman was not a hit for me.. Expand

1. Apr 28, 2013
    While some might pine for the older, stiffer and more difficult Hitman games, the HD Trilogy makes a strong argument that each iteration was a step towards something truly great.
  2. Apr 9, 2013
    A plain remake of the classic games, bringing just higher display resolution, remaining the original gameplay intact with all its good and bad. This is a thing for fans, collectors and gaming historians that are not afraid to go through their nostalgic memories.
  3. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Mar 30, 2013
    You can throw poison sausages at people and dress up as a clown. [May 2013, p.85]