1.8

Overwhelming dislike- based on 18 Ratings

1. Jan 21, 2014
    This is a masterpiece. A visual and graphical novelty. I have never experienced such an emotional rollercoaster in a video game before. Never has a game touched upon so many themes such as the emotions of man and the very human soul. A 10 does not suffice. A 100000/10 would only do.
  2. May 11, 2012
    This is the single worst retail game on the 360. Hulk Hogan is a iconic figure and sticking his name on complete trash tarnishes his legacy. The only way this game deserves to be the main event, is if the event itself involves it's immediate destruction. Avoid at all costs.
  3. Mar 2, 2012
    Other great example of don't use Kinect for do a funny games, this title is really terrible, I need accept that Hogan is a great fighter, but do a game with he? I prefer the WWE titles (that are terrible for me), this game sucks. And I never fing a great Main Event.
  4. Jan 2, 2012
    I just want to see if the user score changes.
  5. Nov 6, 2011
    I cannot believe I gave this game a 10 accidentally of course, because this game BLOWS. If you like **** games then you are welcome to this horrible, horrible game.
  6. Nov 6, 2011

Passable idea with no charisma or presentation. [Feb 2012, p.99]
  2. Dec 21, 2011
    As you can likely tell from this review, Hulk Hogan's Main Event seems expansive on the surface, but it's essentially the same basic pieces rearranged and re-swizzled into a few different modes. Hearing quotes from Hulk Hogan is cool, the Achievement Points are easy, and it's definitely novel to strike a pose like the Hulkster. But a bit more grappling freedom would've gone a long way to making this Xbox Kinect game live up to Hulk Hogan's massive persona.
    Outside of the core gameplay, the career mode is a bore, the cartoony visual style is ugly, and the voice implementation is super-sloppy. Even as a Live Arcade game, Main Event wouldn't rank high on the fight card. As a fully priced retail Kinect game, it's an embarrassment.