7.4

1. May 22, 2015
    It isn't bad but it's not all that great either. The campaign mostly has you travelling through a forest, shooting various dinasours with various guns. It's fun, I suppose, but the story is dumb and, well, it's not that fun. The survival mode is single player, which is downright stupid. You patch windows to keep the dinosaurs out as you fight to make it to the highest wave you can, buyingIt isn't bad but it's not all that great either. The campaign mostly has you travelling through a forest, shooting various dinasours with various guns. It's fun, I suppose, but the story is dumb and, well, it's not that fun. The survival mode is single player, which is downright stupid. You patch windows to keep the dinosaurs out as you fight to make it to the highest wave you can, buying new guns as you do. What does that sound like? Yeah, it's kind of a copy of Nazi Zombies but it's far inferior. I sound like I'm bashing the game but, again, it's fun. I wouldn't give it a 6/10, a decent score, if it were garbage, but nor would I give it a 6/10 if it were a must-play. Expand
  2. Jun 23, 2014
    Instantly forgettable, mediocre game. The basic mechanics control ok, and it's fun for a little while, but it completely lacks anything resembling inspiration. The unimpressive graphics, stupid story, terrible presentation, and mostly unmemorable set-pieces make this one barely worth a bargain bin price.
  3. AndrewT.
    Apr 21, 2010
    Seems fun so far. Almost completed the campaign. At 20 bucks, it seems a good bargain title. Fun survivor mode too.
  4. RobertO
    Apr 11, 2010
    Totally mediocre in all aspects. Semi-fun for a night away from BC2 or MW2 but not worth more than 20 bucks, tops. Almost no replayability although it does have a survival mode after completion and a new rifle unlocked in hard mode. Not fun enough to warrant a second trip through the game.
  5. TheHunter
    Mar 11, 2010
    This game is about my life and I helped make it. We made it to be the best game possible and I think we succeeded.
  6. BrandonT
    Dec 10, 2009
    No doubt the goal of this game was to get something dinosaur-related out before Christmas at a lower price to get all those moms and dads who know their boys are crazy about dinosaurs to buy this game. While younger gamers might really get into Jurassic: The Hunted, more serious gamers should only rent this title for the easy achievements or trophies. While plowing through this game, I No doubt the goal of this game was to get something dinosaur-related out before Christmas at a lower price to get all those moms and dads who know their boys are crazy about dinosaurs to buy this game. While younger gamers might really get into Jurassic: The Hunted, more serious gamers should only rent this title for the easy achievements or trophies. While plowing through this game, I found myself thinking of the words of Jeff Goldblum: "must play faster, must play faster. Expand
  7. [ANONYMOUS]
    Nov 27, 2009
    Cheezy! but yet satisfying. Shooting Dino's is awesome! Great visual and gameplay. Bad voice acting.
  8. AnonymousMC
    Nov 24, 2009
    Amazing game. Not enough dino games these days.
  9. PeteA
    Nov 9, 2009
    Has it's fun moments. The controls are good, the graphics are ok, the shooting is fun. The story and voice acting are pretty terrible, and the game is over before it seems to even have begun. The level designs are very linear, straight paths down canyons or caves, on pretty much every single level.
  10. BuckM
    Nov 5, 2009
    There's a reason critics are already calling this title "the best video game ever made." Graphics 10/10 Story 10/10 Sound 10/10 Fun Factor 10/10

A guilty pleasure of a shooter. It certainly has its issues, particularly with repetitive segments of play and easy encounters which clearly hold it back. However, it's more of a diversionary game that you can play for a few hours and be amused by blasting dinosaurs from one side of the island to the other.
  2. Clocking in at under five hours, Jurassic: The Hunted comes and goes in the blink of an eye. It packs enough thrills to be worth a rental, but the replay value of this cheesy Dino-slaying extravaganza is limited.
  3. Good FPS but not worth full price. Limited replay value.