7.7

1. Oct 28, 2014
    To be honest, I was a bit disappointed with Just Dance 3, i really wasn't happy with the menu screens, they just didn't grab me. The soundtrack is small with limited appeal (not enough NEW SONGS!) still a good game , but not enough for me
  2. Nov 4, 2012
    WOW. An amazing game for all of the family (that's right kids, you can convince your dad to have a go too). Works great with the Xbox Kinect as no controller is needed so you can dance freely. Brilliant exercise too! A good variety of music as well as warm-ups and dance game-type things. There is something for everyone. If you don't like the dances, create your own with the specialWOW. An amazing game for all of the family (that's right kids, you can convince your dad to have a go too). Works great with the Xbox Kinect as no controller is needed so you can dance freely. Brilliant exercise too! A good variety of music as well as warm-ups and dance game-type things. There is something for everyone. If you don't like the dances, create your own with the special feature! No music to suit you? You can unlock or buy new songs by either dancing or visiting the store. Overall, a must-have game for buckets of fun! Expand
  3. Jul 7, 2012
    Good music with lots of variety. The wife and kids (including the one year old) play this for about an hour just about every evening. Nice work out after just one song, speaking which, you can go straight to an aerobic dance selection. 4 people fit nicely in front of the Kinect.
  4. Jan 28, 2012
    Good game and good for the family I love to play this game with my 3 year old niece and there is a wide range of songs to dance to! Better to have it on kinect than on the wii as the wii only really detects the remote and not your whole body! I can't wait to unlock all the extra songs! Good job guys!
  5. Oct 29, 2011
    I have a problem with harmonix music games. Yes, this is a review of just dance 3, i know, we will get to it in a moment, so bear with me kind sirs and madams! Both dance cental and rock band are very slick and well produced, and they are cool, so kool. You know if they were teenagers they would be the kind to bunk off school, smoking, and listening toall the ool music before it even getsI have a problem with harmonix music games. Yes, this is a review of just dance 3, i know, we will get to it in a moment, so bear with me kind sirs and madams! Both dance cental and rock band are very slick and well produced, and they are cool, so kool. You know if they were teenagers they would be the kind to bunk off school, smoking, and listening toall the ool music before it even gets mainstream. So here is my problem, it isnt fun. dance central have a large list of songs but only a few everbody but the coolest cat will heard of before. Then there are the moves, and it wants you to nail each and every one with perfection and as you raise the difficulty the songs vet crazy hard and you will have to learn each song and put serious time and effort into learning each song. But i dont want to do that i just want to have fun!

i know that is probably a minority view. But all i want is a fun dance karioke game where me and some friends can crank up the volume and dance around to. Just dance 3 has a big list of songs that everybody will know. Yes, its not as accurate as dance ceental and no its not as.deep and gives you accurage feedback, but you know what? I dont care becauwe its fun. I dong want to learn dance routines or perfect moves i just want to have fun. Its loud, brash, cheesy, and silly, and i love it. So if you felt that way about dance. Cental or you have never played a dance game but just want a fun dance game then do try this.
  6. Oct 19, 2011
    After having a really great time with Just Dance 2 on the Wii, I was really looking forward to seeing how it does with the Kinect. Not that well, apparently. The soundtrack is as varied as ever and there are some fantastic ideas and choreographies involved. However, some of them are just plain stupid. It was sad to see one of my all-time favorites "Take on Me" illustrated by a set ofAfter having a really great time with Just Dance 2 on the Wii, I was really looking forward to seeing how it does with the Kinect. Not that well, apparently. The soundtrack is as varied as ever and there are some fantastic ideas and choreographies involved. However, some of them are just plain stupid. It was sad to see one of my all-time favorites "Take on Me" illustrated by a set of motions which could hardly be called dancing. Everyone will find something to love here, though. Bonus songs can be unlocked by earning stars and these songs are different in the sense that there are new objectives or settings involved not used in the main setlist which help mix things up a little. Also, dances involving four people are a really great new twist and make an opportunity for some chaotic moments. The most upsetting part for me was the lack of feedback from the game. After experiencing the outstanding tracking abilities of Dance Central (when the sensor is set up right, that is...) it was more than likely that JD3 would include something that warns you whenever you're doing something wrong aside from the small messages. This does not happen and whenever you can't get the five stars and you don't know why it's potentially upsetting. There seem to be quite a few glitches with incorrect tracking as well.
    All in all, Just Dance 3 is meant to be a party game and for that purpose it's great. If you're looking for a game that makes you care about your scoring because it feels fair/accurate or just like seeing actual characters that you can relate to and love, you should check Dance Central 2. If you have an assortment of alcoholic beverages and friends at hand, JD3 might just do the trick!
  7. Oct 19, 2011
    After several games they still got it. I never did get JD Kids, but we got 1 and 2 for the family and loved them. We're really happy with this one too, and the addition of Kinect really makes the game shine. It's so much better to dance without a controller in your hand and lets you concentrate more on having fun and dancing. We enjoy the idea of the create a dance feature although none ofAfter several games they still got it. I never did get JD Kids, but we got 1 and 2 for the family and loved them. We're really happy with this one too, and the addition of Kinect really makes the game shine. It's so much better to dance without a controller in your hand and lets you concentrate more on having fun and dancing. We enjoy the idea of the create a dance feature although none of us has had the nerve to post our dances online yet, perhaps after we've bested more of the dances and feel like we know what we're doing. The song list is varied and interesting, there are definitely more fun tunes to dance to than the previous games had (they had a good selection too bur this one has better). The last 2 games graced our Wii for a long time and this one will give our Kinect a good, long workout too. This is the funnest way for our family to stay fit, certainly more interesting and addicting than a workout game. Expand
  8. Jan 28, 2012

1. Jan 5, 2012
    It's fun to dance, but overall this game feels a bit cheap and a bit too simple for its own good.
  2. Dec 25, 2011
    Although Just Dance 3 isn't very original, it can sure be the life of a party. The choreography is excellent and the songs will keep you swinging for hours to come. Just Dance 3 can be a lot of fun with some friends but can quickly become a bore when you're playing on your own.
  3. Unsophisticated but effective fun. [Christmas 2011, p.105]