Just Dance 4 Xbox 360

7.7

1. May 2, 2013
    This is a VERY fun game. Although the choreography is pretty easy (which is a bit of a problem if you're a fan of Dance Central) they're fun to dance along with, and the dancers and backgrounds are nicely designed. There are some cool features too, like Just Sweat, mashups, and alternate routines. There's even Just Dance TV, where the game records you dancing so you can upload it forThis is a VERY fun game. Although the choreography is pretty easy (which is a bit of a problem if you're a fan of Dance Central) they're fun to dance along with, and the dancers and backgrounds are nicely designed. There are some cool features too, like Just Sweat, mashups, and alternate routines. There's even Just Dance TV, where the game records you dancing so you can upload it for the world to see. The only problem I have is the song list. There are many good ones on there (We No Speak Americano, Rock N Roll, Good Feeling, ect.) but some are kind of bad (Everybody Needs Somebody to Love, Can't Take My Eyes Off You, ect.). I recommend this game if you want a fun dance experience that's great to play by yourself or with friends. Expand

1. Official Xbox Magazine
    Jan 10, 2013
    It's been a long time since we've been reminded of how fun it is to just cut loose without caring how you look--and Just Dance 4 gives every opportunity to recall that carefree joy. [Feb 2013, p.85]
  2. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Dec 1, 2012
    It's simply a bit of fun. [Issue#91, p.77]
  3. Nov 26, 2012
    Because of the unlockable songs and modes Just Dance 4 feels like a game more than ever. The Sweat mode is an exciting option for those who'd like to keep fit by dancing. But it is a shame that some obvious changes haven't made the cut.