8.4

1. Oct 21, 2014
    I was really disappointed with this DLC. It was short, poorly designed and not fun. It is really dull and makes me feel like I wasted my money on this HORRIBLE DLC.
  2. Sep 30, 2012
    Left 4 Dead 2: The Passing is a fun DLC, but it is just too short, I wanted much more, but I didn't receive it. I wonder when Left 4 Dead 3 is going to be made?
  3. Aug 15, 2012
    Out of the three add-ons I have played so far this is the best one by a mile. It's very fun and the new game type is fun too(mutation is what it's called if you did not know). its a fun DLC and I recommend it to anyone. Left 4 dead 2: The Passing 8.1/10
  4. May 28, 2011
    I absolutely loved the passing. It's th first time that there are more survivors alive than just your group. I loved the witty references adn the m60 is my new favourite gun. The golf club is a valuable addition to the vast group of melee weapons. I also love the patches that have been introduced along with the game. The infected bots for versus are great. The fallen survivor is a cool newI absolutely loved the passing. It's th first time that there are more survivors alive than just your group. I loved the witty references adn the m60 is my new favourite gun. The golf club is a valuable addition to the vast group of melee weapons. I also love the patches that have been introduced along with the game. The infected bots for versus are great. The fallen survivor is a cool new uncommon common. I loved it! Expand
  5. Nov 17, 2010
    This add-on is pretty nice. The area is really nicely set up and it's a cool place to play in when playing Versus. The place has started to seem a bit dull now, but i play it every now and then, a definite buy if you don't already have it.
  6. Aug 15, 2012

For 360 owners, I'm happy to help you breathe a sigh of relief when I say that The Passing is an excellent, meaningful addition to Left 4 Dead 2, and worth the 560 Microsoft Point asking price.
  2. Mutation mode is tons of fun for the Infected as it allows you to truly feel dominating, but the real adrenaline rush is for the Survivors, who have to communicate and have fast reflexes in order to survive.
  3. The new campaign's a solid enough addition, if a brief one.