7.5

1. AndrewD.
    Jul 4, 2008
    I thought this game to be very fun. The puzzles were cool and playing Indiana Jones in a humorous perspective was a refreshing way to relive the movies. Lots of bonuses and replay value here.
  2. Jan 16, 2013
    I've only seen the Temple of Doom all the way through and that was after I beat and sold this game. This is a solid Lego title that even with out having seen any of the films is enjoyable.
  3. Jun 17, 2015
    Jogo foi bem feito , conseguiu relatar bem a historia de Indiana Jones , com graficos até que bom para seu limite , coop divertido só que falta de suporte da empresa no jogo mais vale apena comprar e se divertir no coop !
  4. Jul 4, 2016
    If you have seen my other lego reveiws, then you should know I like this game. It takes you through the first three movied of the series and lets you play through them in lego. It's pretty basic.

Traveller's Tales has once again delivered an experience that boils down to smashing stuff over and over again while searching for secrets, while also managing to make that formula fun and addictive.
    The tone might be almost overwhelmingly saccharine sweet, with even the caricature Nazis of the films stripped of their insignia and leering malice, but all gamers, young or old, are virtually guaranteed a great time. [July 2008, p.78]
  3. The "Lego Star Wars"-games were fun and entertaining with great co-op features. Unfortunately Lego Indiana Jones isn't as great, simply because fighting Germans isn’t as fun as battling Darth Vader, puzzle solving isn’t as fun this time around and the video sequences aren’t as funny. Despite being a lesser game, this is still a great gaming experience.