7.4

1. Dec 7, 2015
    LEGO Starwars The Complete SAGA
    One of the best LEGO games ever, but that’s not saying much.
    LEGO Starwars The Complete Saga takes you from episode 1 through 6, each episode having 6 chapters, so 36 levels total. You can play the episode in any order you choose, and if you weren’t too fond of a particular movie, id actually recommend skipping it because you’re probably not missing
    LEGO Starwars The Complete SAGA
    One of the best LEGO games ever, but that’s not saying much.
    You can play the episode in any order you choose, and if you weren’t too fond of a particular movie, id actually recommend skipping it because you’re probably not missing anything… other than episode 1, because episode 1 is hands down the best section in this entire game.
    My entire play through of episode 1 I thought that this was it, this was going to be the Lego game to make me like Lego games, the light sabers were fun, the levels were colorful and varied, there was pod racing, jungles, I had so much fun!
    And then the game quickly went downhill with the usual boring LEGO formula for the rest of the game.
    LEGO Starwars and LEGO games in general make the mistake of keeping the game stationary
    It keeps you stuck in spots way too long
    They try to be a 3d platformer with mechanics that just aren’t fun enough for that type of game.
    The jumping isn’t satisfying, puzzles aren’t satisfying, I’d rather LEGO just deliver the movie experience and scrap this unfun formula of get to a room, let us annoy you for a few minutes, then move on.
    You’re stuck going left right up and down, when these games would benefit greatly from a more action adventure style like uncharted where the game is constantly moving forward and its breaks aren’t just a lame puzzle.
    I’d like to see them have to rely on storytelling and environment rather than cheap time waster tactics because they ultimately feel insecure with what they have to offer with their games.
    The gameplay is shallow, unengaging, and a drag.
    They rely on the grind to justify money spent rather than an overall quality experience.
    This is apparent with their famous locked off collectibles that require another play through to get.
    I’d rather have fun with a game nonstop for 3 hours than have 20 hours of monotony.
    The game does all it can to slow you down,
    of course you have to switch characters to do certain tasks, but these tasks are stacked on top of each other, which makes it feel more like a nuisance than a clever mechanic to increase immersion
    But that isn’t all this game does to slow you down,
    When you’re trying to figure out puzzles you have to deal with an endless wave of enemies multiple times.
    If you get hit while you’re trying to put a piece together, it breaks and you have to start again, and again, and again, this happens way too frequently.
    I do ultimately appreciate LEGO games for sharing great stories all in one go, I just wish they’d find a way to make them fun so that people who aren’t a fan of the license can enjoy these games too, and I believe a super linear adventure style is the way to go.
    Ditch the open rooms, give me a path and let me destroy and build on my way to the finish line
    for what it is
    Adventure Platformer 7.5/10
    overall:
    7.5/10
  2. Apr 17, 2016
    Lego Star Wars is the best lego game around simply because the Star Wars universe converts the easiest into Lego. The drop in drop out co-op makes it easy for two people to play and the mini kits and red bricks give it hours of extra replay value.
  3. Jun 24, 2016
    Lego star wars is a classic star wars game that allows you to play episodes 1 through 6 in lego. Its a basic concept but is still a very fun game with humor, gameplay, and the fun of playing it co-op is enough to keep me entertained.
  4. Jul 4, 2014
    Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for Xbox 360 is still one my Fav Lego games that i enjoy
    i love trying unlock characters in the game, the multilayer online was something that i didnt even knew about as well
  5. Aug 13, 2010
    I really liked this game. There is the odd bad level, but thats not very often. There's shed-loads of characters, extras and theres plenty of things to do even when you finish the levels when you go back in freeplay. It's the best LEGO title out there.
  6. Feb 1, 2015
    I almost died laughing playing this game, holy fricking crap! If only it was online I'd be in the ground and my tombstone would say "died of laughter" swear down lol!
  7. Aug 29, 2013
    This is a game which is fun for everyone and has stacks of content. To 100% it you will have to play for at least 25 hours and you will enjoy every hour you play. Yes 12 year olds wont like it because its not super violent, but the game is fun and funny and a great Christmas or birthday present to anyone
  8. Nov 16, 2014
    This game was the **** You could play this for hours and hours on end because each level has an amazing replayability factor. I guess what makes it even more amazing is the shop and the ability to buy an amazing array of new characters. And if you're into Star Wars (and Lego) then it's even better.
  9. May 24, 2015
    Just like all the other Lego based games my family plays. Very Entertaining.

I love the humor in the games and especially like playing them after seeing the movie.
  10. kellenG
    Jun 16, 2008
    Pure entertainment... with the right mindset (and perhaps the right friend) this is as much fun as you can possibly have playing a game.
  11. AdamW
    May 21, 2009
  12. AndreaJ.
    Dec 19, 2007
    I have been watching my husband and son play this game for over 2 weeks straight now. It has endless fun and the graphics are awesome!
  13. Apr 18, 2014
    This is a really fun game, it combines both the first and the second lego star wars game and it adds lots of new stuff. even if you have 100% completed the first and second one, you'll still enjoy this one, but you probebly won't 100% complete this one. definately not a waste of your time/money

1. Despite all of these cool minor additions, the core gameplay feels mostly like one big retread. With all of the great new games coming out this holiday, it’s hard to justify replaying this series. For diehard fans, however, this is the definitive LEGO Star Wars game.
  2. Even if the new bells and whistles aren't enough to bring back established fans, this is still Lego Star Wars at its finest.
  3. Simple, easy-to-use controls are marred only by the game’s sometimes atrocious handling of the camera.