7.6

1. Feb 6, 2011
    This is the type of game where you need to review it for what it is and not compare it to MLB 10 the show because then the game feels very bad.I really enjoy this game and I think 2K is back on track and is going to make a baseball game amazing in 2001 with MLB 2k11.For now,the graphics are great,commentary is the best and the my player mode is awesome!The game play is a big improvementThis is the type of game where you need to review it for what it is and not compare it to MLB 10 the show because then the game feels very bad.I really enjoy this game and I think 2K is back on track and is going to make a baseball game amazing in 2001 with MLB 2k11.For now,the graphics are great,commentary is the best and the my player mode is awesome!The game play is a big improvement over 2k9 but that game wasn't bad by any means,after the patch was released it actually was one of my favorite baseball games.World series baseball 2k3 was something special and the best baseball game ever at the time and I think it's all gonna come back and they will be on top again but like I said I don't like to compare but MLB 10 the show blew me away!This game is a solid 8. Expand
  2. Mar 16, 2011
    Atrocious.

The Cincinnati Reds were one of the best teams in baseball last year and not a single player looks like there real counterpart. Great effort 2K.
    Not to mention the horrible presentation, animations, and gameplay. The only thing this game has going for it is a good commentary. That's it.

Stay far away if you are a baseball fan.

While MLB 2K10 takes small steps towards fixing the problems that made last year's game such a disappointment, it still doesn't come close to delivering the definitive baseball experience that we all want from the oldest baseball franchise around.
  2. MLB 2K10 is heading in the right direction, but it’s not quite where it needs to be yet.
    But this much is certain: when you put the game in and start playing, you'll actually be able to play a game of baseball. That alone is a huge improvement over last year's title.