7.8

1. Mar 9, 2013
    Kasumi Stolen Memory is the first paid DLC for Mass Effect 2. It offers a really good mission, an awesome weapon and, of course, Kasumi, your new squadmate that will follow you to the Suicide Mission. Like Zaeed however, you don't get real one on one conversations like you have with the rest of your squad. But the banter she gives is great, and for that, it definitely is worth the price.
  2. Dec 14, 2012
    Kasumi is just a wonderful character. Funny, charming and a little bit sexy and I'm delighted that Bioware decided to include her. A real shame that she isn't given more prominence like the other characters. The loyalty mission is also pretty good as it is a bit unique, but sadly not too long. The SMG included within the mission is perhaps the real star, as it is the best in the game (atKasumi is just a wonderful character. Funny, charming and a little bit sexy and I'm delighted that Bioware decided to include her. A real shame that she isn't given more prominence like the other characters. The loyalty mission is also pretty good as it is a bit unique, but sadly not too long. The SMG included within the mission is perhaps the real star, as it is the best in the game (at least in my opinion.) Overall: A very good DLC that is worth every penny. Expand
  3. Mar 5, 2012
    Echo-ing what other reviewers have said. I downloaded this to get extra paragon points/credits, on the offchance it might help me complete the game with everyone alive. It worked - also addition of an upgraded SMG available is a nice touch. Interesting dynamic walking around and procuring items rather than gunning your way through. Interesting character kasumi, if it comes down in price aEcho-ing what other reviewers have said. I downloaded this to get extra paragon points/credits, on the offchance it might help me complete the game with everyone alive. It worked - also addition of an upgraded SMG available is a nice touch. Interesting dynamic walking around and procuring items rather than gunning your way through. Interesting character kasumi, if it comes down in price a notch id buy it, just for the extra hr or so gameplay. Expand
  4. Jul 21, 2011
    The real reason for buying this DLC is the addition of Kasumi to the roster. The DLC itself is relatively short and battles are standard ME2 fare. Shepard acting incognito is a nice change-up but it is does not live up to its potential.
  5. Jul 3, 2011
    This DLC really isn't worth the $7 dollar (560 Microsoft points) asking price unless your a super fan like myself, I literally beat it in under an hour, and for most of this it's the same combat against the same enemies we've already fought in the main game, so it's fun but it would have been nice if they had focused on the cool spy like area at the beginning of the mission which was overThis DLC really isn't worth the $7 dollar (560 Microsoft points) asking price unless your a super fan like myself, I literally beat it in under an hour, and for most of this it's the same combat against the same enemies we've already fought in the main game, so it's fun but it would have been nice if they had focused on the cool spy like area at the beginning of the mission which was over to quickly, and the story backing it all really isn't that interesting, but gameplay flaws aside I still had fun with this, you get a new follower who's surprisingly enjoyable, and plays differently than he other followers, a cool new area of the ship with a bar, a sweet new casual outfit, and a SMG, and a new achievement, but in the end only the most addicted of super fans will like this, others will feels ripped off do to being charged to much, and it being so short with little gameplay variety. Expand
  6. Jun 12, 2011
    This DLC for Mass Effect 2 adds in a very good squad member, who is fun to use and plays very differently from any other squad member. However, the mission which is included with the pack is pretty average and not overly long. Specifically when compared with the Overlord pack, Kasumi does not seem like great value for money due to its brevity.

1. Mass Effect 2 enthusiasts should consider Kasumi’s Stolen Memory as a must buy, because of its interesting value and charismatic main character.
  2. The combat scenarios escalate nicely as you battle your way out of Hock's fortress home, culminating in a robust boss battle that is predictable yet very satisfying.
  3. A bit disappointing. It was easier to excuse issues with previous DLC because it was free, but at 560 Microsoft Points, we expected more from BioWare; by comparison, Zaeed Massani's mission was far more interesting. However, downloading it won't break the bank, and for the sake of completing the team, it's worth the cash.