5.4

1. Oct 24, 2012
    Firstly can Meta-critic implement a system where users can only post a review from the third day of release please, as there are no professional reviewers writing here who may have got the review code early to review it in depth. As anyone who would have got this early would have seen this game is a bug ridden mess, apparently a patch has been released today but why release a game BEFOREFirstly can Meta-critic implement a system where users can only post a review from the third day of release please, as there are no professional reviewers writing here who may have got the review code early to review it in depth. As anyone who would have got this early would have seen this game is a bug ridden mess, apparently a patch has been released today but why release a game BEFORE IT IS READY EA! This is the second pile of dog crap EA have churned out recently, with Fifa 13 being another bug ridden sweaty filled mess! This game though from what I could see has absolutely no identity to itself, that isn't necessarily a bad thing. The bad thing is the set pieces and story are complete tosh, the typical America saves the world mantra is so tiresome yet developers have to continue their brainwashing the masses drive. Multiplayer has a lot of potential as the guns feel accurate, yet the bugs and the small bland environments is enough to warranty a three score as the game currently stands now. Expand
  2. Oct 24, 2012
    Presentation - 3.5 - A complete U turn from the first game. Nonsensical timelines and UI. Its Hopeless with zero personalty. Design 5.5 - Overall clumsy, but a few neat touches such no swappable default weapons. Gameplay - 7.5 - Generic as they come. Vehicle sections deserve merit. Graphics - 9.0 - Frostbite sure is pretty.
    Audio - 8.5 - Good voice cast and sound effects but music is
    Audio - 8.5 - Good voice cast and sound effects but music is very underdeveloped. Lasting Appeal - 5.0 - The most generic modern war game since the mid 2000's. Multiplayer - 5.0 - Nothing to see here. Just stick with Battlefield 3 or wait for Black Ops 2. Overall - 6.0 - My main gripe with the campaign is that it is lifeless, apart from the odd set pieces here or there. But these set pieces never reach the intensity of Call of Duty games because they are not in game, they are scripted as over very quickly, usually just before the end of the level.
  3. Oct 23, 2012
    The singleplayer of this game is truly something of note. Warfighter, much like Medal of Honor 2010, is very much a character-driven story, touching on more than just the "Oorah" aspects of military life. As of about two hours into the campaign the game so far has been, indefinitely, the greatest campaign I've experience in a military shooter so far and displays a fair amount or range whenThe singleplayer of this game is truly something of note. Warfighter, much like Medal of Honor 2010, is very much a character-driven story, touching on more than just the "Oorah" aspects of military life. As of about two hours into the campaign the game so far has been, indefinitely, the greatest campaign I've experience in a military shooter so far and displays a fair amount or range when it comes to mission variety. The gunplay is very, very weighty. Some of the most satisfying shooting I've experienced in a long while, at least as far as the more realistic shooters go, which is certainly what I would call this. Not to the point of true simulators, mind you, but it does ground itself to a much larger extent than you normally see in today's modern shooters. Anyway, I truly enjoy this game. While I was a bit hesitant when picking it up, mostly due to negative comments, I am happy with the purchase. I can't yet say whether or not the multiplayer holds up. I was pretty happy with what I saw from the beta, but that was just a small taste of what the game has to offer. With little knowledge as far as that goes, it wouldn't be fair for me to give any real comment on that element of the game. Expand
  4. Oct 23, 2012
    Amazing game The graphics blow me away with there astounding browns and shades of brown there is more brown in this game than any game before it.Also worth of note is the level design i only got frustrated 23 times during the four hour campaign.
  5. Oct 23, 2012
    This game is sooo generic, my god! Nothing new here 6 hours campaign, hand holding game telling you what to do, who to kil, where to go, extreme linearity, regenerating health if you are lookin for something creative, original dont look at this game.
  6. Oct 23, 2012
    The people writing these "reviews" really need to grow up. They also need to actually play the game. No one who actually put down the cash for this would so quickly go against it in such a way, nor would they be attacking it for being "just another military shooter". The people who bought this game knew exactly what they were getting. It's not like they brought it home expecting an rpg. ItThe people writing these "reviews" really need to grow up. They also need to actually play the game. No one who actually put down the cash for this would so quickly go against it in such a way, nor would they be attacking it for being "just another military shooter". The people who bought this game knew exactly what they were getting. It's not like they brought it home expecting an rpg. It seems the user reviews section of this site has devolved to little more than a message board for the young and ignorant. Used for little more than to try and devalue anything that someone doesn't like. Really, it's pathetic. Despite what you may think, your opinions in a lowly user review really has no impact on how the game is going to do, nor what the popular opinion of the game is. Especially when they are used for little more than a display of your ignorance concerning the product itself. Here's how it goes. This is a modern military shooter. No more, no less. If that's something you have enjoyed in the past, then chances are you will enjoy this. The beta, for those who played it, is a good indication of what you should expect from multiplayer, being that the game would have changed little from the beta release to now. I have yet to delve much into the multiplayer, so I can't fairly critique it as a whole. That said, the gunplay is solid, with weighty weapon feel and the hit detection seems largely on-point. The game does enough different to set it apart from the other modern military shooters on the market,creating it's own identity and more than justifying it's spot on store shelves. It's also worth a mention that the game, much like Battlefield 3, offers a texture pack, which will improve the overall graphical fidelity of the game, being that that was much of an issue for people during the beta. As for the singleplayer, as from what I have experienced so far, the game holds up to what was on offer in Medal of Honor 2010. That is to say, it's one of the better stories to be found in this type of game. Don't expect, in any way, grandiose storytelling , but there seems to be a cast of fairly likeable characters and the missions thus far were thoroughly enjoyable. That said, I wouldn't expect much more than the five to six hours that is usually the norm for games such as this. Overall, this is a thoroughly enjoyable game. While it won't sway the opinion of those who actively appose the genre as a whole, people who take to these sort of games shouldn't leave disappointed. While in no way groundbreaking, this game has a lot going for it. Expand
  7. Oct 25, 2012
    Just not a very good game. Poor collision detection, tons of bugs they apparently didn't fix in that huge day one patch, entirely forgettable campaign, bland mutliplayer. The fireteam mechanic is pretty cool I guess, but more often than not the game just decides to stop loading after Origin butts its ugly face in. The menus are clustered and slow, and the maps are hardly memorable. It'sJust not a very good game. Poor collision detection, tons of bugs they apparently didn't fix in that huge day one patch, entirely forgettable campaign, bland mutliplayer. The fireteam mechanic is pretty cool I guess, but more often than not the game just decides to stop loading after Origin butts its ugly face in. The menus are clustered and slow, and the maps are hardly memorable. It's also not very good looking. Battlefield 3 puts it to shame in this regard, which just seems out of whack. I can't tell you if the game is really bad or just aggressively mediocre. What I can tell you, however, is that for the life of me, I don't know why I paid 60 dollars for it. Expand
  8. Oct 24, 2012
    I wish only people who actually bought the game could review this, because most would say it is terrible. There is a reason EA handcuffed reviewers with a day one update, the game is actually worse than the 2010 MOH. It continues to try and be Call of Duty, contains a pathetic 3 hour campaign, and has multiplayer that won't even dent Battlefield 3. Keep playing BF3, or wait for Black OpsI wish only people who actually bought the game could review this, because most would say it is terrible. There is a reason EA handcuffed reviewers with a day one update, the game is actually worse than the 2010 MOH. It continues to try and be Call of Duty, contains a pathetic 3 hour campaign, and has multiplayer that won't even dent Battlefield 3. Keep playing BF3, or wait for Black Ops 2, when a game tries to be something else you might as well play that something else. Expand
  9. Oct 25, 2012
    The trend of dissapointing releases continues this year. Medal of Honor Warfighter is another rushed release relying on heavy advertising and enough 13-year-olds to thrive. As a game, it's pretty bad. Graphics are terrible, controls are clunky, multiplayer does nothing new. Seems very boring and repetitive. Class system seems so screwed, you can't even use iron sights when you start. EveryThe trend of dissapointing releases continues this year. Medal of Honor Warfighter is another rushed release relying on heavy advertising and enough 13-year-olds to thrive. As a game, it's pretty bad. Graphics are terrible, controls are clunky, multiplayer does nothing new. Seems very boring and repetitive. Class system seems so screwed, you can't even use iron sights when you start. Every scope and iron sight looks terrible, weapons are terrible. Doesn't seem satisfying. Probably isn't balanced. Yet another shooter to cater for those who love throwing money away for a couple of hours of gameplay before they go back to BF3. Expand
  10. Oct 24, 2012
    It's unbelievable to me that a company as big as EA Games could release this game with a straight face. This game looks good but, as other reviewers have said, is full of eye-rolling propaganda and the gameplay is derivitive, generic and completely unnecessary. Total dogsh*t.
  11. Oct 24, 2012
    Ok my previous score was a 9, but I made the mistake of reviewing the game too early. After having have played the game for 10+ hours I now see some of the flaws more clearly. The game does look great but it will often have texture loading problems as well as weird animations by the enemies. While there not exactly game breaking the glitches sometimes can be frustrating and annoying.Ok my previous score was a 9, but I made the mistake of reviewing the game too early. After having have played the game for 10+ hours I now see some of the flaws more clearly. The game does look great but it will often have texture loading problems as well as weird animations by the enemies. While there not exactly game breaking the glitches sometimes can be frustrating and annoying. Overall after playing the multiplayer for roughly 4 hours it begs a question of what is really new here. The fire team system is unique and can be enjoyable, but the multiplayer just isn't as good as other games. Some of the maps seemed awkwardly designed and they led to a lot of spawn camping. Now spawn camping can happen in any game but the spawns in this game are in a small area and it can sometimes be hard to get out. Overall it is just an okay game. There are times when I have a lot of fun with the multiplayer but then other times it is boring and uninspired. This game does not deserve the 3's and below its getting because its better than that. I would say wait till this game is cheaper then purchase it, because its still a good game but it just feels all to familiar. Expand
  12. Oct 23, 2012
    This game looks good but the UI is all over the place. Campaign in very generic and boring. Multiplayer is not bad. Anyone giving this game anything abive a 7 must work for EA. Very overrated for a generic ho hum game.
  13. Oct 23, 2012
    Your kidding me it looks horrible compared to the last one. Down load HD pack 1.7 gigs, don't bother it doesn't help. All the gameplay vids and multiplayer vids were all on PC. I loved the last one played it through 3 times on Xbox and then on ps3 too. And by the way I don't like COD. Fooled again by EA!
  14. Oct 26, 2012
    This may not be a groundbreaking game, nor a Call of Duty killer, but it stills doesnt take away the fact that this is a solid game. The campaign is more of a character study rather than a balls to the wall action game. Its not trying to emulate another game but stay as authentic to what war is while still trying to be fun. This was its demise to most people, it wasnt a twitcher that youThis may not be a groundbreaking game, nor a Call of Duty killer, but it stills doesnt take away the fact that this is a solid game. The campaign is more of a character study rather than a balls to the wall action game. Its not trying to emulate another game but stay as authentic to what war is while still trying to be fun. This was its demise to most people, it wasnt a twitcher that you didnt have to think about. The story mattered, the cutscenes mattered, and with todays gamers, thats lost. If it is stimulated with an explained explosion or millions of lives in danger then it is written of as generic. This game is a solid title, but the expectations of it were its downfall, when you get the title "CoD killer" you are bound to fail. The graphics are on par and get the job done, nothing to write home about though, the gameplay is solid and works. Hit detection has almost no fault, multiplayer detection has some lag but that should be ironed out. The customization is in depth whether or not you cant customize your own class(create a class). The multiplayer game types are fast and frantic and have different game types, not much, but it keeps things fresh. The Fireteam is great addition to the game, and companies should blatantly ripoff, it works and keeps things balanced. The class system implemented in the game, even with its limitations on guns, is still balanced and fair. The point streaks are in no way overpowered.

This is solid game in its entirety, it has flaws but most games do. Its written of as generic because it doesnt tread far from the path, but the path it does take it is an interesting one, if your unsure about the game, rent it, try it out. This isnt a game for everyone, and the reviews show it. Thanks!
  15. Oct 24, 2012
    How far this game has fallen. Garbage, if I want to play Cod i'll buy that crap too. Poorly built maps, guns with no accuracy or damage id, and the worst spawns in gaming make this a definite trade in.
  16. Oct 25, 2012
    Okay first things first, I'm not really sure why this game is getting such bad reviews. I've only played about 2 missions into the story and the graphics are solid, the cutscenes are gorgeous, and the gameplay is pretty fun. The first MoH story was awesome and was ultimately the reason why I got this new one. Well that and because of the Beta on the 360. The thing that really shines for meOkay first things first, I'm not really sure why this game is getting such bad reviews. I've only played about 2 missions into the story and the graphics are solid, the cutscenes are gorgeous, and the gameplay is pretty fun. The first MoH story was awesome and was ultimately the reason why I got this new one. Well that and because of the Beta on the 360. The thing that really shines for me is the multiplayer. Okay the graphics aren't great online, but who cares! The gameplay is fantastic, it really seems like they took the best parts from both BF3 and MW3. Lots and lots of Gun customization, nice sized maps, and people that don't give a **** about their K/D's and actually play the objective. Me and my brother are really trying to figure out all the hate for this game. I realize EA sucks and they are insanely money hungry, but that doesn't mean that they don't have dedicated game designers who clearly still care what the people want. No it's not the most original game ever made, but it was executed very well and I think people should at least give it a chance. Expand
  17. Oct 24, 2012
    EA drops the ball AGAIN! The single-player campaign is good, but the graphics are a joke. Battlefield 3 had better graphics. Heck, even Max Payne 3 had better multiplayer graphics.
  18. Oct 24, 2012
    Well the last MoH was a travesty and this follows suit. Frostbite 2 looks stunning and the audio is crisp, but it's very unfortunate that Danger Close does not seem to be a Tier 1 studio taking full advantage of an excellent engine. More like a Tier 3 or 4 studio hacking together something that tries to emulate Call of Duty (which is not really understandable as that franchise has goneWell the last MoH was a travesty and this follows suit. Frostbite 2 looks stunning and the audio is crisp, but it's very unfortunate that Danger Close does not seem to be a Tier 1 studio taking full advantage of an excellent engine. More like a Tier 3 or 4 studio hacking together something that tries to emulate Call of Duty (which is not really understandable as that franchise has gone stale as well). The single player story simply can't be followed. it's all over the place when it does not have to be. There is no need for all the different locations at all, other than for the devs to show of that they can have them. Too many characters that the player has to identify with. Its horrid.
    The only redeeming fact is that it delivers and ok gun experience. Well that and the fact that you only have to sit through around 6 hours of the game. The multiplayer is not up to DICE standards. The maps are ok, but the UI is designed by an amateur - too much information popping up left right and centre, distracting from the whats really important. Some interesting modes, but nothing that really drives the genre forward. Considering that this will probably not sell very well, and there will be a lot of used copies on the market, i would not expect the multiplayer to be as well populated as BF3 or CoD either. If you are truely despeate for a shooter right now, and you can't be bothered with Black Ops 2 (like me) - then it might be worth picking up. But probably better to play XCOM or Dishonored until the price drop for this game arrives - my guess: 3 to 4 weeks.
  19. Oct 24, 2012
    Let me say, I was one of the few people that enjoyed MOH 2010, I played the multiplayer a lot which seemed liked DICE's B-team developed (tried to ignore all the bugs and just enjoy it), but the singleplayer story was what shined the most for me in that game. Unlike games like BF3 and BFBC2 where the stories hold nothing to the multiplayer, I think the campaign definitely outshines theLet me say, I was one of the few people that enjoyed MOH 2010, I played the multiplayer a lot which seemed liked DICE's B-team developed (tried to ignore all the bugs and just enjoy it), but the singleplayer story was what shined the most for me in that game. Unlike games like BF3 and BFBC2 where the stories hold nothing to the multiplayer, I think the campaign definitely outshines the multiplayer in this title as well. If you enjoy a singleplayer that makes your character look more like a Bruce Willis in Die Hard, then stick with Call of Duty. This is a little more about the characters and the heart rather than walk-through-every-battle-a-super-hero. Nothing against COD, just not my cup of tea (except for you, precious COD 4). As for the MP, I think it's definitely an improvement over the last MOH, but it still can't hold a torch to games like Battlefield 3. Of course, it feels similar to BF3 in the gun handling, graphics, sound and lighting because of Frostbite 2.0, but, it's still different enough to not totally feel like the red headed step child of BF3. I say ignore some of the press reviews, most of those guys are cynical in their reviews and gave MOH 2010 a better review than this one which was definitely the inferior title of the two. I think this is a really great game, especially the campaign. I would give it a shot. Graphics - 9.0 (Cutscenes 10! Think Mass Effect type graphics)
    Sound - 9.0 Campaign - 9.0
    Multiplayer - 7.5
    Replay Value - 8.0
  20. Oct 25, 2012
    Total garbage and a waste of money. This is just as bad as the first one which was over-hyped to be better than COD/BF but was a huge disappointment. Save your money and buy yourself a new shirt instead of wasting it on this rubbish.
  21. Oct 26, 2012
    I've just sat down and *actually played* the game for a good period, online of course. I've yet to touch the single player but the multiplayer is an absolute blast - if you're going to buy it for the online side, just do it. Don't let these angry little cod fanboys who haven't actually touched the game influence you, it's a genuinely good game and well worth picking up if you can.
  22. Oct 23, 2012
    This game is awesome, don't listen to the COD fanboys, campaign is fun, multiplayer is different. But bring different is good, it's better then have the same create a class used over and over again. The game will make you install a HD upgrade just like Battlefield 3. Multiplayer is also fast pace and not all the maps are sniper friendly. Overall the game is a new experience from the sameThis game is awesome, don't listen to the COD fanboys, campaign is fun, multiplayer is different. But bring different is good, it's better then have the same create a class used over and over again. The game will make you install a HD upgrade just like Battlefield 3. Multiplayer is also fast pace and not all the maps are sniper friendly. Overall the game is a new experience from the same old games that look the same every year! Expand
  23. Oct 24, 2012
    Definitely one of the best shooters I have played to date. I am very impressed. It's sad how many of the negative reviews on here have obviously never even touched the game.
  24. Oct 24, 2012
    I have to start by saying I'm not really understanding what all of the complaints are about. I played through the game beginning to end and and played over three hours of multiplayer and found only one problem. I found the story hard to follow due to the jumping around from week to week and I felt it would have been better for it to be day to day but hey, Can't beg I didn't make it. On theI have to start by saying I'm not really understanding what all of the complaints are about. I played through the game beginning to end and and played over three hours of multiplayer and found only one problem. I found the story hard to follow due to the jumping around from week to week and I felt it would have been better for it to be day to day but hey, Can't beg I didn't make it. On the complimentary side I was very impressed with the vehicle missions and the stability and realism of the driving. The multiplayer I found flawless with the various gamemodes like hotspot, real ops, and home run along with the amazing weapon customization. Really fantastic game. Looking forward to DLC and even a sequel! Expand
  25. Oct 25, 2012
    This game was highly disappointing and I regret not waiting until I read initial reviews. This is the last Medal of Honor game I will ever buy again. If you plan on buying, save your money and pick up Halo4, Black Ops 2 or Hitman instead.
  26. Oct 26, 2012
    Let me start by saying that I am not going to waste my time with the single player. The xbox 360 version has the multiplayer client as the first disc, enough said. Now let's talk about the weaknesses. The graphics are definitely not top-notch, but there are some decent visuals because the lighting and shadow effects are pretty decent. The trade-off to sacrificing some visual fidelityLet me start by saying that I am not going to waste my time with the single player. The xbox 360 version has the multiplayer client as the first disc, enough said. Now let's talk about the weaknesses. The graphics are definitely not top-notch, but there are some decent visuals because the lighting and shadow effects are pretty decent. The trade-off to sacrificing some visual fidelity is the fact that you have a solid framerate which yields a more consistent experience if implemented well enough in the netcode, which Danger Close does. The map designs feel pretty solid with a decent amount of cover, but no overwhelming camp-sites. I often find myself in firefight that lasts more than a quarter of a second with opponents using cover to decent effect. Is this a CoD killer, no - CoD is a CoD killer. Honestly, what more do you expect from a multiplayer-centric game than equitable experiences which this game provides in spades. Don't believe me, just read the reviews - they all trash the single player and say the multiplayer is solid but not presenting anything new. I would agree with that statement except to add that I find all of the features implemented to a greater effect than in any other multiplayer shooter to date. It is not a genre redefining game, it is a solid multiplayer experience, one that is very welcome to this veteran of the genre. While the menu interface is awkwardly designed in favor of a pc control scheme it is not 'broken' as some would have you believe. Lastly, EA brings us another dedicated server, with a filter enabled browser for the win! That is yet another reason this game has garnered so much of my support. Let's start asking some of these other companies, hey, why can't you do that, and support those that do. Just my two cents, take it for that and enjoy the rest of your life. Expand
  27. Oct 23, 2012
    MoHA Warfighter has one of the best graphics ever seen on consoles. Coupled with great storyline and better multiplayer experience than CoD this is a must have.
  28. Oct 23, 2012
    Medal of honor warfighter may seem like another generic shooter in an all too crowded fps market these days but, after playing through the game I am very pleased. The campaign for medal of honor 2010 was decent but, the lackluster multiplayer left me wanting something more. With medal of honor warfighter developer danger close has given me one of the best medal of honors to date. TheMedal of honor warfighter may seem like another generic shooter in an all too crowded fps market these days but, after playing through the game I am very pleased. The campaign for medal of honor 2010 was decent but, the lackluster multiplayer left me wanting something more. With medal of honor warfighter developer danger close has given me one of the best medal of honors to date. The campaign for MOHW is short but, the story is much more realistic and heartfelt than any military shooter I have ever played. The shooting and gun mechanics are great and really give the guns weight, power, and a realistic feel. Many of the characters from MOH 2010 return for the sequel and you get to know those soldiers a lot better. Many of the missions have some awesome set piece moments and although the campaign is short, it feels just right. The multiplayer this time around was handled in house by developer danger close, instead of dice. The multiplayer is awesome and allows you to customize pretty much anything you can think of on your gun. The weighty shooting feeling is also in multiplayer and guns have recoil and some even overheat. All the character classes feel balanced and I like all the maps except maybe one. I can see myself playing this game a year from now there is so much to unlock and tweak in the multiplayer. If your looking for a more heartfelt, realistic military shooter that also has great multiplayer look no further than Medal of Honor Warfighter. I just want to add that Danger Close did a great job on this game and truly listened to fan feedback. Expand
  29. Oct 25, 2012
    This is a review based on the singleplayer campaign of the game. I can't begin to describe how utterly disappointed I am with how this game has turned out, right from the bat the it just spews clichè in your face. After about 2 hours in, I still had serious issues connecting how the story was even connected, and it just went downhill from there. The story is generic and extremelyThis is a review based on the singleplayer campaign of the game. I can't begin to describe how utterly disappointed I am with how this game has turned out, right from the bat the it just spews clichè in your face. After about 2 hours in, I still had serious issues connecting how the story was even connected, and it just went downhill from there. The story is generic and extremely predictable, and it doesn't help that the characters are about as interesting as a rock. But to be perfectly honest, I'm 50/50 about what bothers me most. The game mechanics are something for itself. My teammates seem to be stormtroopers and are actually programmed to fire their weapon once every ten seconds and miss. This is extremely frustrating as the enemy AI seems to hit me in the face every time I peek out from a corner, not to speak of how incredibly stupid it is to take cover behind a truck and expect to be able to shoot through its windows and have the bullets just hit a square box of nothing that is the truck. With all the potential Danger Close had with Frostbite 2, they actually manage to make this a worse game than the 2010 original. I am so sad I spent money on a game that made me ragequit 4(!) times, during a singleplayer campaign. Expand
  30. Oct 26, 2012
    This review is for multiplayer only because I feel like that's all any one cares about anymore. This simple and logical fact that people only care about MP can be seen as proof in the amount of work that went into it to make it distinct, fun, and it does have some original ideas. I love love love the buddy system because everyone in the Army knows you don't go anywhere or do anythingThis review is for multiplayer only because I feel like that's all any one cares about anymore. This simple and logical fact that people only care about MP can be seen as proof in the amount of work that went into it to make it distinct, fun, and it does have some original ideas. I love love love the buddy system because everyone in the Army knows you don't go anywhere or do anything without your "Battle Buddy" from basic training all the way to the sandbox. The game has a awesome amount of upgrades and the menus can be confusing at first but after you spend some time in there you will figure it out I promise! Also, the weapons feel so heavy and brutal and very responsive. I have really enjoyed the MP very much and I truly believe that the harsh reviews are unfair and in my experience I haven't had any bugs or glitches and I have been playing for two days now and love it. It is indeed a blend of COD and B3 with its own identity mixed in and to tell you the truth I don't understand why that's a bad thing!?!? It is another modern shooter and yes it is similar to other genre shooters but the gameplay alone and the responsiveness of the weapons alone make this game worth your time. I paid $60 for it and I don't regret it at all, and I'm not one of these trolls that have to justify my spending of $60 because I have a decent job and the money isn't the issue and I don't think we are being fair to MOH when we say it's a cookie cutter FPS because they all are nowadays. I feel what makes this game stand on its own foundation (besides the gorgeous graphics and fun MP and sweet sound effects) is that it has extremely well polished maneuverability in the MP and the buddy system makes it so much fun to work as a team similar to B3 but without the tanks, choppers and jets. It has that "close up" feel like COD but has the team based squad play like B3 which prevents camping and lone wolfs and THAT ALONE makes it worth every penny of the $60. At least rent it and try out the FREE 2 day trial online (thanks very much danger close that was very nice of you and I hope more developers use this tactic to get people hooked in a game) because with the free two day trial you can decide if it is for you or not and I believe you will fall in love with it like I have. And yes, once again, it is a blend of CoD and B3 but how is that negative I ask you? Enjoy the game and don't base your decision on some mean spirited and unprofessional reviews. I give it a 8/10 for the MP alone and I will update this review afte I complete the single player which I hope is as good as the last one! Trust me....just try out the free 2 day trial and at least rent it. You have nothing to lose and an awesome MP game to gain! Collapse Expand

1. Dec 18, 2012
    Decidedly 'meh.' [Jan 2013, p.64]
  2. Dec 17, 2012
    Bland, glitchy, linear to a fault and hopelessly redundant. You could go your whole life without playing this and not miss anything. [Jan 2013, p.72]
    Okay in short bursts, but there's no reason to play single-player. A huge missed opportunity on EA's part and another year it won't be taking COD's crown. [Issue#92, p.78]