Men in Black: Alien Crisis Xbox 360

1.5

Overwhelming dislike- based on 24 Ratings

1. Nov 27, 2014
    Men in Black: Alien Crisis is the worst game I have ever played. The game has dated graphics, the story sucks, the game is riddled with bugs and worst of all the game restricts your movement. You can only move side to side but not forward or backward which is simply inexcusable. This game really doesn't have much going for it even if you are a fan of the men in black movies, you willMen in Black: Alien Crisis is the worst game I have ever played. The game has dated graphics, the story sucks, the game is riddled with bugs and worst of all the game restricts your movement. You can only move side to side but not forward or backward which is simply inexcusable. This game really doesn't have much going for it even if you are a fan of the men in black movies, you will definitely find this game to be unenjoyable. I usually give games the benefit of the doubt too but this one I can't defend. In actuality I am probably being kind in giving this game a 3. Expand
  2. Dec 8, 2013
    I actually enjoyed this game; granted I didn't pay $50 for it. It is a cover-based-on-the-rails-shooter where you can strafe (move side to side). To be honest I didn't watch any of the cut scenes, so I'm not basing my review on that, but the I did play all the missions. The campaign is short, but you do get some easy and quick achievements.

I don't understand how danmaku games (which

I don't understand how danmaku games (which I love by the way) get praise while this game-play gets dumped on. They are very similar in style, and I enjoy both for their mindless entertainment. If you can find it for $5 or less or borrow it from someone, I don't see a reason not to play it.
  3. Jun 25, 2012
    Men In Black Alien Crisis is Garbage, as in Refuse, I would have had a better time playing with Rabbit Poop. I bought this game against my better judgement, brought it home, TAINTED my 360 with it and gave it the ole college try for One Whole Hour of my life that I will never get back...

This Game may actually cause the Singularity due to how badd it sux.. Beware People BE-Aware
  4. May 27, 2012
    awesome game, it's just.. i can't say anything more because i think that i just don't need to, pretty good game and the flm was also pretty awesome
  5. May 23, 2012
    The "game" "MIB: Alien Crisis came in the wake of the movie MIB 3, and tries to use the popularity of the film franchise (which in my opinion should not have gone on) to boost sales, being developed by Fun Labs and distributed by Activision.

It tells the story of a novice agent in the organization of MIB, and that aliens must face behind a device that allow world domination. Graphically,

Graphically, it is one of the worst games I have seen the Xbox 360, its graphics are lifeless, with poor textures, animations and blurry backgrounds and lack detail in almost everything, recalling the early days of the Playstation 2. Add to this Menus with text only, in awful colors, horrible.

The music and sounds are generic and generally bad, but the worst are the dialogues, with poor performances and unfunny jokes.

The gameplay is a Shooter on Rails in 3rd person, very simplified, where you will advance in the scenarios as you fight enemies waves, and is limited to moving left or right, with an occasional cover with LB, and shooting with the RT (the accurate aim is with the right analog stick pressed, rather than using the normal LT). You have various weapons throughout the game, you can upgrade its efficiency, and use other devices as well, such as force shields.

Also the game has sequences in which you pilot a MIB car (just the aim cross), flying through the city and knocking enemies into sequences (on rail too), and parts of "stealth" gameplay where they must go through cameras and guards, using different weapons and devices.

The game features multiplayer cooperative and versus modes, to 02 and 04 players on the same console, respectively, but I can not imagine anyone wanting to play it ...

Bad graphics, bad sounds, bad dialogue, bad story, bad gameplay, is all present in this "game". Avoid at all costs - awful job Activision, do you think people are stupid?
  6. Jun 25, 2012

tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

There's just no way this charmless slapdash mess is worth anywhere near its asking price, much less your hard-earned recreation time.
  2. Jun 2, 2012
    This creaky relic of the past retails for full price in the present, making it one of the most shamelessly exploitative games in recent memory.
  3. May 30, 2012
    A painfully bland game with little inspiration and even less going for it. You can do better than spend your money on MIB: Alien Crisis.