7.7

1. Dec 11, 2013
    This MGS is probably the one with the most variety of Locales, enemies, activities, sidequests, and sidesystems that's ever existed. The boss fights are epic in scale, and the Character of Big Boss is finally explored as the Legendary Leader that created a Military Organization that could throw off the balance of the World.

Story wise, it's very satisfying. Gameplay wise, it's fun.

Story wise, it's very satisfying. Gameplay wise, it's fun. Graphic wise, it's a solid PS2 Game blown up to HD resolution. The fact that one can finally play this grand game without having to buy an overpriced Sony Handheld is just exactly what I needed.

Play this game, it's probably the best Metal Gear game to date.
  2. Jan 16, 2013
    Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker: 9 out of 10 Why didn't I know this game was a thing until now? This must have truly been the greatest handheld game outside of Pokemon ever made. This game is genius. I loved Portable Ops, but the controls just were not right. Peace Walker however fixes that with a unique control set up where the game never goes first person outside of snipers, turrets, andMetal Gear Solid: Peace Walker: 9 out of 10 Why didn't I know this game was a thing until now? This must have truly been the greatest handheld game outside of Pokemon ever made. This game is genius. I loved Portable Ops, but the controls just were not right. Peace Walker however fixes that with a unique control set up where the game never goes first person outside of snipers, turrets, and some rocket launchers. The story is best played after you play MGS3 since it takes place 10 years after, and references it a lot. The game does however struggle in some areas. The port failed to bring over saving pictures that you take with the in game camera, and the game doesn't use microphones without you being in a party. My other problem with this game would have to be a button mashing section that nearly brought my play through to an abrupt halt. Also very late in the game there is a point where you need to find someone in one of the missions yourself which I looked up online due to me assuming the game would eventually give me a hint. This game has a lot of reasons to come back to it. It still has a semi active online community since MGSO is offline, and unlock-able weapons and items are not all easy to get things. It is truly a shame that I never heard about this game until he collection came out, because it is a wonderful game that mixes up the MGS formula while sticking to it's roots. Expand
  3. Dec 14, 2014
    The game has a **** ton of content, an amazing storyline, the base building system is fun and has kept me going for days, I'm already well over 100 hours into this. This is what it feels like to run a PMC. This is outer heaven.

There are no critic reviews yet.