8.4

1. Aug 13, 2010
    Excellent. There are loads of things to customize your car with, the races are pumped with adrenaline. The police chases even more so. I honestly can't pick out many flaws at all. Higfhly Reccomended.
  2. Aug 29, 2010
    This game aggravated me at first with the difficulty but when I got the hang of it,wow it is truly a great game!I love it and the graphics are off the charts good.It puts burnout paradise to shame with the graphics and it wins in the game play by a bit.This company Rockstar is so unbelievable,there geniuses in all the games they make,for a straight up racing game,this game has got it all.For people just starting the game, don't get to frustrated in the beginning because there is a learning curb.I rate this game a 9.3. Expand
  3. Feb 20, 2012
    One of The BEST racing games this gen, really underrated too, i mean how can an AMAZING game like this get a 7 or 8 while other **** games get 8 and 9 believe me.. you MUST buy this game.. Its really fun, the story is also AMAZING! You will really like this game, I highly recommend this game to everyone with a console
  4. Oct 22, 2012
    Would be a 10/10 but as well all have a problem with......... the A.I. On those difficult races and tournaments.... oh you know exactly what im talkin about. Other than that this game baller. And my favorite racing game next to PGR's.
  5. May 9, 2014
    the gameplay is a bit heavy but good, equip the cars is very cool
    races are not bad, the cockpit is the highlight, but the police irritates others by not leaving you alone and be difficult to be probed
    is a good idea to replace the drive online, equip, socialize
    but other fault is not for the two players, thus avoiding the fun of playing with your friend on the same console
  6. Nov 7, 2013
    Midnight Club: Los Angeles is probably one of my favorite games of all time. The multiplayer is amazing and the single player was good as well. The only issue I had was when I would run into the occasional modder who, (to put it politely) was not very nice. It is not fun running into one unless you are a modder yourself, but even then they still can mess with you. Over all Midnight Club: Los Angeles is one of the best games I have every played on the XBOX 360. Expand
  7. Jan 17, 2014
    At first I was upset with extreme difficulty from the very beginning. AI is not just unfriendly. He is angry. He is mad. He really wants to win this race and also to destroy you. But later, when I understand all things about local driving model, I fell in love with this game. That's much better, than NFS Underground, Undercover or other underwear. This game gives you a real challenge. Here you can't win just pushing gas and looking at side windows. You must try hard and use every little chance to beat you opponent. Only here you can loose all that you have in a one meter before finish line. Wonderful hardcore and arcade mix. Few words about world. It's a real city with lots of traffic and people. Of course you can't hurt them, but this game is not about that. Day/night cycle, different weather and living city really gives you new emotions. Especially if you play from first person view. Wonderful animation of driver's hands and shaking camera works well and you really have a feeling of driving car on some kind of action movie. Of course it's not GT and hardcore gamers will never play Midnight Club LA, but if you like street racing, furious chases and beautiful views, you will like MC LA.

A little advice from Russian gamer - try it and you will not be disappointed.

While MC:LA won't necessarily wow you beyond its technical achievements -- it sticks too close to the feel and formula of preview MC games -- it still offers plenty of thrilling (and sometimes frustrating) driving.
  2. An extremely solid racer with moments of greatness; but just enough flaws to keep it from the ranks of the classics. [Dec 2008, p.82]
  3. By sticking to its roots, Midnight Club Los Angeles may not be a master of innovation, but as one of the most polished, finely honed and adrenaline-filled racing games, you won’t find any that do it better.