7.2

1. Nov 19, 2015
    Its Minecraft, not much to explain. What i really like about the Xbox 360 edition is the new crafting table interface. Servers are really easy to make, just enable online, invite your friends and game on. When I play this game, But that isnt the best part, I dont play online, I play the splitcreen Co-Op. From 2 to even 4 players, Minecraft becomes instantly way more fun to play, when yourIts Minecraft, not much to explain. What i really like about the Xbox 360 edition is the new crafting table interface. Servers are really easy to make, just enable online, invite your friends and game on. When I play this game, But that isnt the best part, I dont play online, I play the splitcreen Co-Op. From 2 to even 4 players, Minecraft becomes instantly way more fun to play, when your friends sit next to you, you dont need Xbox Live or 4 microphones, you just need controllers and alot of creativility. Expand
  2. Jul 2, 2015
    Ótima adaptação da versão de PC, só decepciona por trazer um mapa extremamente reduzido, controles um pouco mais confusos e um pouco de lag, principalmente jogando Split-Screen.
  3. AGK
    Jun 14, 2015
    I really like this game a lot but there were a few downsides, not as much things as the computer version, you can't mod it and you need a HDMI cable to play with your friends! but once you get the hang of all that and sort that all out, it's a really fun game to play whenever you want!
  4. Apr 12, 2015
    This is the best timewaster game ever with animal crossing: new leaf, You can visit other people's games on xbox live, craft forever with 2 different modes creative and survival!
  5. Apr 9, 2015
    Comparatively speaking to the massive worlds and expansive game-play of the PC version this port is lacking, however taking into account the limited RAM of the XBOX 360 this is a good port, with solid game-play and nigh endless possibilities it deserves an 8 of 10.
  6. Jan 26, 2015
    This game is awesome. This game was released in 2012 and we still have updates for new content sometimes and that's great. Minecraft is an awesome game if you try to learn how to play well. It's fun to play alone or with friends. For 20$, I'm not disappointed at all. You still have less function than the PC game, but it's still a great console game.
  7. Jan 8, 2015
    this game has grown famous ever since they came out and is rapidly growing with there updates that been growing out they made people famous look at stampy long head he has whole heck of allot of followers on his channel including me pro-gamer
  8. Dec 23, 2014
    A game that you can quickly just load up and let your imagination run wild. In Survival mode this game mode requires hard work, and time. And it rewards you back, you feel a sense of ownership of the things you create. In Creative mode you have all the resources at your disposal and while you can build just like Survival mode, since you don't have to earn these ingredients, it feels moreA game that you can quickly just load up and let your imagination run wild. In Survival mode this game mode requires hard work, and time. And it rewards you back, you feel a sense of ownership of the things you create. In Creative mode you have all the resources at your disposal and while you can build just like Survival mode, since you don't have to earn these ingredients, it feels more hollow. But fun no matter what.

Pros:
    - Embraces Imagination, creativity, and gives you limitless freedom.
    - charming game design of blocks, with nice colours.
    - Hard work pays off
    - fun with friends
    - basically never ending, limitless possibilities, can always come back and play
    - the enemies you fight are cool and scary
    - nice soundtrack
    - realistic gameplay but retro design

Cons:
    - while massive, I believe had potential to be bigger, even on the 360 version.

Overall 9.5/10
    An Absolute Masterpiece!!
  9. Dec 21, 2014
    My 12yr old daughter introduced me to Minecraft a few weeks ago. I have yet to play another game (I own PS3, PS4 and Xbox 360). It's just ridiculously addictive. I can only give the game 10/10 because it's a game with unlimited potential - it is what you want it to be. There are very few, if any, games that offer the same kind of incredible freedom.
  10. Nov 20, 2014
    For fans of the original release, this indie game is nothing short of awesome. The XB360 edition of one of the most famous games of all time includes just as many terrifying monsters, the fun ability to troll unsuspecting kids, blow up sheep, or build. From TNT to diamond swords, this edition has everything. But the overall best part is that it is not only fun to create, but it's scary.For fans of the original release, this indie game is nothing short of awesome. The XB360 edition of one of the most famous games of all time includes just as many terrifying monsters, the fun ability to troll unsuspecting kids, blow up sheep, or build. From TNT to diamond swords, this edition has everything. But the overall best part is that it is not only fun to create, but it's scary. Check it for yourself. Expand
  11. Nov 16, 2014
    It's an amazing singleplayer sand box experience, but it's even better with friends online. Having 8 of your friends playing hunger games, pvp, or just smp is one of the best experiences. Also with multiple different texture packs/mash up packs/ and skins it deserves a 10/10
  12. Oct 28, 2014
    love the game split screen is awesome and to thoughs who complain about split screen doesn't work on non HD TV's you poor and don't complain about how you want it too, I bet the reason is because the graphics arent compatible with non HD any love this game wish they would make mods, but oh well
  13. Sep 18, 2014
    I don't game that much on PC (my computer sucks) so seeing Minecraft being ported to the 360 was a pleasant surprise. It's a lot of fun single player, but it is even better getting a split screen game going with friends and working together on the huge survival maps. The controls take a bit of getting used to, and the music could have some more variety but this was an excellent port sinceI don't game that much on PC (my computer sucks) so seeing Minecraft being ported to the 360 was a pleasant surprise. It's a lot of fun single player, but it is even better getting a split screen game going with friends and working together on the huge survival maps. The controls take a bit of getting used to, and the music could have some more variety but this was an excellent port since I'm sure people who played this game before had low expectations for a console version of Minecraft. Expand
  14. Jun 16, 2014
    Friendly to gamers of all ability levels, Minecraft is a game that is actually easier to play than it's computer based counterpart. With easy to use button controls, the game provides endless hours of fun for everyone. Visually the game is a bit simple and the sound is pretty awful, but if you're in it for the mining and the building, this game provides an endless amount of opportunityFriendly to gamers of all ability levels, Minecraft is a game that is actually easier to play than it's computer based counterpart. With easy to use button controls, the game provides endless hours of fun for everyone. Visually the game is a bit simple and the sound is pretty awful, but if you're in it for the mining and the building, this game provides an endless amount of opportunity for mindless creation! Expand
  15. Jun 2, 2014
    While its not absolutely the best version of Minecraft its good edition for the Xbox 360..............................................................
  16. May 12, 2014
    i bought minecraft a few weeks after the release and i still can't stop playing it. it is so addictive. the music is relaxing, the gameplay is fun, you just want to explore more and more. i just hope that 4j and mojang won't stop bringing updates to the x360 since there is a ps3 edition and a ps vita version coming. i love this game and i will definitely buy it if it will be available oni bought minecraft a few weeks after the release and i still can't stop playing it. it is so addictive. the music is relaxing, the gameplay is fun, you just want to explore more and more. i just hope that 4j and mojang won't stop bringing updates to the x360 since there is a ps3 edition and a ps vita version coming. i love this game and i will definitely buy it if it will be available on xbox one. Expand
  17. May 9, 2014
    this game is just amazing althought it has no story it does what it was meant to be build anything you want and people whining about what it doesn't have like enderman, hunger meters, it has it know so stop crying and wait for updates it could add something you love. any way its worth the money
  18. Apr 29, 2014
    I found this rather fun as I build on minecraft, updates are regular and the game itself isn't as far behind as the PC version. My most favourite feature is not having to set up a server world just so my friends can play with me.

A problem I have is the micro transactions for texture packs and skins, fair enough most cost around 60p, but I would've been happy to pay for texture packs, and have a skin creator in game which left me a little disappointed. But after all, it's minecraft.
  19. Apr 8, 2014
    This edition of Minecraft is only a few updates behind the PC version with more updates on the way. Playing Minecraft on this version compared to the PC is much better with a game controller is much better than using a keyboard and mouse. It does get a little run down after a while but it's worth the play. If you like playing all of your games on the console this game is for you.
  20. Jan 28, 2014
    Probably the best time-waster on the xbox 360, you can play for hours on end with a friend as well. As much hate as I might get for saying this, mine craft is simply more fun on the Xbox 360. Well done Mojang.
  21. Jan 17, 2014
    I love this game. Sure you can compare it to the pc version and any blind fool can see the difference. It may be behind the pc but who cares. The game is not perfect either, with 8 players on a map you can definitely feel how laggy it gets. But I swear this is the best 20 dollars I have ever spent. I have clocked more time playing minecraft than any other game I own. This game deserves aI love this game. Sure you can compare it to the pc version and any blind fool can see the difference. It may be behind the pc but who cares. The game is not perfect either, with 8 players on a map you can definitely feel how laggy it gets. But I swear this is the best 20 dollars I have ever spent. I have clocked more time playing minecraft than any other game I own. This game deserves a better average score but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Expand
  22. Jan 12, 2014
    I first played minecraft on the pc but once I played it on the 360, the controls and the crafting menu was definitely better. even though you cant get the same perks as the pc, who cares because when minecraft first came out it was exactly like this and hey the title updates come out fast and they will eventually catch up to the pc at this rate. to anyone who try's to compare to the pcI first played minecraft on the pc but once I played it on the 360, the controls and the crafting menu was definitely better. even though you cant get the same perks as the pc, who cares because when minecraft first came out it was exactly like this and hey the title updates come out fast and they will eventually catch up to the pc at this rate. to anyone who try's to compare to the pc version, shame on you, all because it don't have the same perks as pc, this is an early stage just like when it first came out. sorry it cant be up to date with the latest version on pc. Expand
  23. Jan 6, 2014
    What is there to say about Minecraft that hasn't already been said. It's one of the most addicting, innovative, original games of all time. No game out there lets you express your creativity and imagination like Minecraft does. Think of Minecraft as the hardcore version of Legos.
  24. Jan 4, 2014
    It's quite well developed, with all the updates that have come along since its conception, however it's just not as good as the PC. However, where the game falls behind in comparison to the PC equivalent, it makes up for with local multiplayer. No need to purchase another copy of Minecraft to play LAN, as per PC requirements, all you need is another controller!
  25. Dec 14, 2013
    This game doesn't look as good and doesn't have the lengthiness of the PC version, however is so much more fun and has no cheats, everyone is on level ground and there is no hassle of servers. You will enjoy it on the 360 more than the PC if you can get go back in time from the PC version as it's updates come out much later then they do on the PC.
  26. Dec 13, 2013
    The great and addictive Minecraft game is out for the Xbox 360, many people argue that the game is terrible because it is too blocky, but it surely doesn't limit your creativity. Being able to craft many blocks and items, fighting enemies, bosses and friends online, this game allows you to create or host your own world for you and your friends to play. From mining deep underground to findThe great and addictive Minecraft game is out for the Xbox 360, many people argue that the game is terrible because it is too blocky, but it surely doesn't limit your creativity. Being able to craft many blocks and items, fighting enemies, bosses and friends online, this game allows you to create or host your own world for you and your friends to play. From mining deep underground to find valuables to farming high in the mountains. You can choose the option of survival where you start getting wood by punching a tree, or creative to have infinite items and blocks to build the biggest and craziest things ever. If your a creative person, then this game IS for you! Expand
  27. Dec 12, 2013
    Minecraft is an amazing game. But it's just not as good on Xbox 360 as it was on the PC. They're both great, just the Xbox version isn't a s good. For Minecraft on PC I gave it a 9. Here I gave it an 8. Just the fact that your playing a game that usually needs quick movement is not so good on a controller. It's just a downgraded version. Buy this on PC but if 360 is the only option, go for it.
  28. Nov 25, 2013
    4J Studio did quite a nice job in this port, have quite fun things to do and it includes a tutorial (pc version doesn't) well it's one of the best XBLA i have played.
  29. Nov 11, 2013
    Fun game, its interesting to experience what is what it was like for the PC gamers at experiencing Minecraft since the begining. Love building huge huge buildings & monuments in survival & creative mode. I just can't wait for this Minecraft to catch up with the PC version. But of course Minecraft is better on the PC.
  30. ERB
    Oct 12, 2013
    This game is awesome.The world of Minecraft is huge and it is very addicting to play this game everyday.And you can also play this game with 4 players in the system link.The game is fun and it is also a very interesting game.Hell there are still more to adventure in the game.And forget the graphics of this game what important is the game is fun[the purpose of a game is to make you haveThis game is awesome.The world of Minecraft is huge and it is very addicting to play this game everyday.And you can also play this game with 4 players in the system link.The game is fun and it is also a very interesting game.Hell there are still more to adventure in the game.And forget the graphics of this game what important is the game is fun[the purpose of a game is to make you have fun].Okay one final question why is this game underrated and why are some critics and users putting a low score in this game.This game is good.Yet some users and critics are hating this game.Screw them.Okay guys that is all what I have to say.This game is good and you must try playing this game.It is really worth it.Have fun playing this game. Expand

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Jul 29, 2012
    Slightly simplified compared to the PC version, but still a great conversion of an excellent game. Endless amount of creativity are guaranteed. [July 2012]
  2. Jul 13, 2012
    Minecraft on the Xbox Live Arcade is an addicting and rewarding experience, assuming you are willing to put the time into the experience. This is one of those games where you will truly get out whatever you put into the game, and that can be both good and bad. If you put in the time and dedication though, you will discover one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences ever.
  3. Pelit (Finland)
    Jun 20, 2012
    Minecraft is just as addictive on the Xbox 360 as it was on the PC. Too bad the world is only a small fragment of that of the original game. [June 2012]