• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Jul 6, 2011
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Jul 14, 2011
    Attribute wise, there is no deeper game out there on current gen consoles. Each player is defined by not only values to general abilities, but also a boat load of intangibles such as "clutch hitter", "slow starter", "small ball" (good bunter). The same goes for tracking stats, you can't find this depth of information even at a teams official website. In these areas the game is a 10.

Graphics wise, the stadiums look accurate, especially noticed by playing a game in home town Busch. The players are cartoony with no legs, only feet. The bobbleheads look like the real counterparts and players are easily recognizable. I would give the game maybe a 5 or 6 on graphics, but to me it makes no difference. The graphics suit Baseball just fine and it makes it a fun atmosphere.

For me It all comes down to gameplay. If you like a very slow pace, "golf" type meters, and complicated controls that allow you to hone your "golf" skills to make perfect pitches and throws all the time even with subpar players, then you will likely want to play 2k11 or The Show. If you like a fast pace and for the players attributes and ability to contribute more to good pitches or throws, then you will want to play Bobblehead Pros.

One thing to note before a final decision, the fielding in Bobblehead Pros and be difficult to master. When ball is hit sharply, it takes poise not to panic and find the angle to scoop up the ball. If you like, you can turn auto fielding on as an alternative, but I prefer to tackle the difficult fielding and find it rewarding.

In closing, I enjoy Bobblehead Pros the most of the three games due to the fast pacing between pitches and depth of player abilities. Graphics just aren't that important to me compared to playability and fun.

1. Jul 25, 2011
    You get a season's worth of fun for less than the price of a real bobblehead!
  2. Jul 14, 2011
    Despite its flaws, MLB Bobblehead Pros does a great job of blending the light heartedness of a sports arcade game with the complexity of a more traditional sports sim.
  3. Jul 12, 2011
    MLB Bobblehead Pros wastes its cute arcade baseball premise on shoddy pitching and fielding mechanics.