• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Nov 4, 2010
4.0

1. Nov 10, 2010
    DONT BUY THIS.

I can't believe UBISOFT put his name on that product. It's a proof that the company gor for profits not quality.

The game is Barely playable.
    Most of the movement you make are not even registered on the crappy game, preventing you to complete a single task.

The only Pro is graphics.
    The con ? Everything else!!!!
  2. Dec 26, 2010
    i was incredibly dissapointed about how poor this game is. The controls are terrible, which is a shame because if it had had a bit more polish it would have been great, but no, it's awful.
  3. Nov 12, 2010
    Ubisoft MUST be trying to ruin their good name... there's really no other explanation for how poor their Kinect titles are. The only good thing about this game is the hang gliding - it's actually fun. Every other sport in MotionSports has absolutely terrible controls that do not behave in a reliable way. Occasionally they seem to work, but only enough to cause frustration when you try toUbisoft MUST be trying to ruin their good name... there's really no other explanation for how poor their Kinect titles are. The only good thing about this game is the hang gliding - it's actually fun. Every other sport in MotionSports has absolutely terrible controls that do not behave in a reliable way. Occasionally they seem to work, but only enough to cause frustration when you try to repeat the same movement and the game fails to recognize it. If you want to play sports games with Kinect, but you want to actually enjoy the experience, pass on this title and buy yourself a copy of Kinect Sports. Expand
  4. Feb 1, 2015
    One of the worst games I've ever played, but I guess you can blame Kinect kind of. But holy crap this game sucks. Playing penalty shootout on this game is torture. I'm standing there for hours swinging my leg like a maniac cos this game barely registers any movement. And when I take it it fricken goes over the bar. The longest I'e been on this game is like 10 minutes, then I was just likeOne of the worst games I've ever played, but I guess you can blame Kinect kind of. But holy crap this game sucks. Playing penalty shootout on this game is torture. I'm standing there for hours swinging my leg like a maniac cos this game barely registers any movement. And when I take it it fricken goes over the bar. The longest I'e been on this game is like 10 minutes, then I was just like **** it. And it cost £20, what a rip off, shouldn't even be a couple quid. Haven't touched this game in about three years, no exaggeration. What a pile of **** Expand

1. May 16, 2011
    If you have cash burning in your pocket and you have to pick a sports title to go with your shiny Kinect, your options are pretty limited. If you want a charming sports title, with replayability, humour by the bucket-load and a great use of motion controls, MotionSports is not that title.
  2. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Jan 30, 2011
    You'd do better to get Kinect Sports instead. [Feb 2011, p.99]
  3. Jan 25, 2011
    Everything about this game is either bog-standard and forgettable (audio and graphics fall under this heading) or broken and un-enjoyable (nearly all of the actual gameplay).