Naruto: The Broken Bond Xbox 360

• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Nov 18, 2008
7.8

1. Apr 19, 2011
    Looks pretty but ultimately the overusing of quicktime events, same environments and repetitive questing for the majority of the game make this more of a chore than a fun experience. Combat feels shallow and clunky, but the Jutsu controls are fun.
  2. mikeg
    Dec 11, 2008
    i played demo and was hooked...they say its 10 hours to beat,,,i have 18 hours clock in and 78 % of story mode done,,,i dont watch or know show,,but if you lookin for a good action rpg plus dont forget online...30 charcters,,,rent or buy ,its a definite playable game...enjoying over some of the big titles.....
  3. [ANONYMOUS]
    Nov 27, 2008
    If you're having trouble deciding, like I was, just sit back and click over some screenshots. Single handedly, this game is worth it for its graphics. This cell-shading (or whatever) style of characters with its cinematic background graphics is a) innovative as hell and b) simply beautiful. Another word that comes to mind is lush. Orrrr, breathtaking. I'm serious! Peep the If you're having trouble deciding, like I was, just sit back and click over some screenshots. Single handedly, this game is worth it for its graphics. This cell-shading (or whatever) style of characters with its cinematic background graphics is a) innovative as hell and b) simply beautiful. Another word that comes to mind is lush. Orrrr, breathtaking. I'm serious! Peep the visuals my friends, you won't have a choice after that. Expand
  4. byrd
    Nov 27, 2008
    of all the things you could have for the holidays when its all cold outside and crap you should get this. graphics so good you'll stay inside until it's sunny again. lol
  5. narutoninja
    Nov 27, 2008
    best idea ever. multiplayer naruto team battles. like co op in an FPS but with a game with the best graphics i've ever seen, and the best characters of any series (game/anime) i've ever played/seen. soooo good.
  6. LonnieH
    Nov 24, 2008
    This is one of the best games I
  7. LesleyB
    Nov 24, 2008
    Just completed the single player story. Played a bit online. Played ladder solo a little too (can
  8. WasabiAddiction
    Nov 19, 2008
    Finally, a Naruto game with an in-depth fighting system (rather than tapping the same button over and over again like in a different Naruto game). Graphics are better than the first game, and they've expanded just about everything fans wanted from Rise of a Ninja. 4 player fighting is AWESOME!!! Japanese voice is a nice touch. I love how we can choose the time of day during versus Finally, a Naruto game with an in-depth fighting system (rather than tapping the same button over and over again like in a different Naruto game). Graphics are better than the first game, and they've expanded just about everything fans wanted from Rise of a Ninja. 4 player fighting is AWESOME!!! Japanese voice is a nice touch. I love how we can choose the time of day during versus mode, and the Dojo is a fantastic addition. Story took me 16 hours to beat the first time through, but I took my time. Now that I'm done the story and unlocked all the characters, I'm doing all the side missions trying to find everything. I'm also online trying to be Hokage in the ranked leaderboards! I appreciated how Ubisoft didn't boast about their graphics, because on some other Naruto game that's all they raved about. When it comes down to it, other than graphics, this game is better in every other category. So much fun! Good job Ubisoft! Expand

Aside from some bad quests, The Broken Bond is a great game. I'm not a huge Naruto fan, but I couldn't help but be drawn in by the story. And the end set of missions -- which can take well over an hour to complete -- are thrilling. A fun online brawler is just more reason to keep playing Broken Bond after you've beaten the main mode.
  2. The Broken Bond is a great follow-up for last year's Rise of a Ninja. Bigger, longer, with more characters and a new team system. It offers everything we always wanted to see in a Naruto game, using RoaN as basis and improving in every possible aspect. A very satisfying experience that we hope will continue this road towards perfection.
  3. It’s not perfect, to the hardcore or others. But it is good enough to give you an experience you won’t regret.