NASCAR '14 Xbox 360

5.1

1. Feb 23, 2014
    this game is exactly the same as last years nascar game but it is a good game. I wish that character customization could be added because i am a black man, but i love nascar games and i just wish i could make the character look more like me. the game does have shortcomings, but they are the same shortcomings from last year. There has been no real improvement even in the commentary fromthis game is exactly the same as last years nascar game but it is a good game. I wish that character customization could be added because i am a black man, but i love nascar games and i just wish i could make the character look more like me. the game does have shortcomings, but they are the same shortcomings from last year. There has been no real improvement even in the commentary from your pit crew. The biggest improvement is a more in depth vehicle customization menu. I also noticed the lighting on the car is more realistic. I usually get games about a week before they come out and i was wondering if my profile would get banned if i wrote reviews about them. i tried to do the same on ign but they suspended my account and i only can guess that the reason is because i wrote a review about a game that wasn't out yet. Because there was no major improvements to this game and it was exactly the same I rate this game a 5. If you liked last years' nascar game, then you can save your money and keep playing it. There is no difference. If you want a review on a game that is coming out soon let me know and I will play it and review it for you. Expand

1. Official Xbox Magazine
    Apr 29, 2014
    Eutechnyx's third kick at the NASCAR can keeps hitting singleplayer and multiplayer speed bumps that diminish the overall racing experience. [June 2014, p.81]
  2. Feb 24, 2014
    NASCAR ’14 offers up a solid racing experience, and should be a satisfying pickup for fans of the sport. Casual fans may want to wait for a price drop, but die-hards will easily get $50 worth out of — especially with DLC coming monthly that updates everything to the current season.
  3. Feb 23, 2014
    Solid game, but until Eutechnyx starts to fix this franchise's routine short-comings, my score is going to continually fall further and further back.