3.6

1. Sep 10, 2014
    NTG: Inside Line is a step up from the turd of 2011, but not in a very big way. I'm not going too in depth on this one because it's so similar to 2011. Graphics on the cars are improved, caution reaction is improved, but the damage generally looks ugly, yet again. Gameplay is generally the same as the last game; there's not much improvement. Audio sounds fine, but the car's engine still doesn't sound right. Watch a NASCAR driver's roofcam, listen to the sound the engine makes, and you'll see how different the sound actually is. This game's career is expanded, but there's still no incentive to play multiple seasons. Overall, IL is a step up from it's predecessor, but not in any groundbreaking way. If you disliked the first game, save your money and stay far away from this game. 5/10 Expand
  2. Apr 13, 2014
    BORING career and single s*ck so boring getting a main sponser will be a waste of your life AND MUITPLAYER just so buggy and SOOO NOT real not worth $50.
  3. Dec 1, 2013
    A drastic improvement over last year (NTG11), from the physics, to the handling, to the newly improved career mode. It's clear Eutechnyx has listened to the fans. As with any game release, there are a few issues, but Eutechnyx as been working with the community since day 1 to find the issues and prepare a patch. Even without said patch, the game is far more enjoyable than NTG11 was with Patch #3. Most importantly, the "Champion" difficulty is actually hard. AI will race multiple lines and be aggressive. They will bumpdraft you properly. And in the end, you will be challenged to place well (or win) on Champion difficulty. Couldn't have really asked for more. Expand
  4. May 1, 2013
    Well I must admit I was disappointed, I want the Game to come to Life when I play it I want to be able to smell gas and Rubber In my Mind, Its has a Caution Bug Ive already headed in to pit then the game throws me back out on the track then the game goes into Caution loosing Track position and time. Am i doing something wrong why cant i use the Paint shop car I made in Season raceing? I want to see real car problems with not just my car but other, I want a wheel to fly off, a car to catch o n fire, oh and my God Change up the sound files same old every 2 min I WANT TO see things like STICKER tires being put on or scuffs, and make the game interesting like Budget a race team buy tires and so on be able to add thing to our team like uniforms, let us Drive a Hauler to the next race to be ther on time, make it an adventure not just race day be able to go and pick out your engines test them on a Dyno, Hell I could go On and On I have so many ideas ,that once playing you would never want to turn it off, and Maktes a NASCAR race seat and wheel Helmet with air and Voice commands to our pit crew change write side and fill it up, I could go on and on For Criest sakes some one who is working on the Next Game give me a call I give you a race Game you will never forget Expand
  5. Nov 19, 2012
    This game is way, way, way better than the last incarnation. That said, sadly, I'm giving it a ZERO out of ten - because it's just shockingly poor. The graphics are ok - physics, handling, sound and everything else about this game are dreadful. What were the developers thinking of?

Dreadful game.

In summary: BAD. VERY, VERY BAD.
  6. Nov 10, 2012
    This game is definitely a step up from the last one. However falls short of a great Nascar game. Offline, the game is a lot of fun. Much more depth with the single player career mode. Sponsors, upgrades, and all. Online however, is just like the last one, just horrible... In the few races I've played online. 3 cars were in the same spot on the track (I mean like 3 cars inside each other). Then split at the start. The bubble issue they said they resolved, still there. Would probably help better if they had dedicated servers as well, which they do not have.

Your best bet if you're looking for a good nascar racing game, and have a decent computer. iRacing.com
  7. Nov 9, 2012
    I am giving this game a 10, simply because it does not deserve the rating it currently has. I understand that the region thing must be frustrating to some, but they should not be giving it 0 for that reason. However, this game is not perfect, but it is definitely a step in the right direction from last year. Hopefully, Eutechnyx can continue this trend for future NASCAR games, and get the region thing sorted out. Expand
  8. Nov 6, 2012
    If you are in North American, it is quite a sweet little taste of NASCAR heaven This is a decent NASCAR game, maybe not the best, but still very good. My only real complaint is that with enough damage my car should be totaled and I have yet to have such a thing occur.

That being said all the real world drivers and real tracks and sponsors are in this game. Most of your time will go
    into Career mode, where you try to earn better sponsorships for more money for upgrades and for miscellaneous junk to have around your garage.

I have yet to try out the multiplayer.

I would say if you're a NASCAR fan it is definately worth checking out.

fgasf fsgf g sfgd fg sdfg sf gf dfg dfg sdfgs dfghsd fghsgh g hsdgh gffd hfhd gh dghdg gdfgh dfgh dgh dfgh g gh gjhdghgh dfg hdgh dgh dfh dfghdfghd fghdf hdg hgd fgh dfgh dfh dffgh

Help me tom cruise, help me baby Jesus, I'm on Fire!!!!!!!!
  9. Nov 6, 2012
    Eutechnyx has absolutely nothing to do with what regions the game is playable in, it is up to the Publisher (which in this case is Activision) for not publishing a PAL game and also in this case the console maker (Microsoft) for choosing to use Archaic Technology (region blocking) to force you the player to only play the games they want you to play in your region. Eutechnyx made a PAL version of this game as well as last years game (really the only difference is frame/refresh rate IIRC) and submitted it to Activision right alongside the NTSC version however for the 2nd year in a row Activision has chosen not to release it. There is nothing Eutechnyx can do about that, and they are not responsible for that in the least bit. Send your displeasure towards Activision & Microsoft for the choices they made because ultimately they are the ones responsible for those with PAL XBox 360s not being able to play the game. Expand
  10. Nov 6, 2012
    You made the error not have made nascar the game 2011, region free, you redone the same with nascar inside line, the nascar is a sport looked in several countries, the fans are many, and you once again forgot us, me puts you a zero beautiful for that.

TITANIUM / LUNAKAGI
  11. Nov 6, 2012
    Hello, first of all, excuse my english medium, I use google translation. When nascar 2011 the game was released, already big disappointment, the game is not compatible with European Xbox! Nascar game for the inside line, I said he will make an effort for fans of other countries! Well no! Think money is good, but the fan, it will be better!
  12. Nov 6, 2012

TITANIUM / LUNAKAGI

1. Dec 7, 2012
    As it stands, I can definitely recommend Inside Line to NASCAR fans looking for their fix, but casual racing fans may find it overly technical and lacking in polish compared to other racing games on the market.
    You'll just need some patience and a love of the sport to value it properly.
    NASCAR fans should eat this one up but it might be a little too much for the casual racer. If you are up for a challenge and are willing to spend the time to dig deep into what the Career mode has to offer, Inside Line is an enjoyable experience.