5.5

1. Jul 15, 2013
    I REALLY wanted to like this game the style is so unique and eccentric that I thought it could be great, in actual fact it has less then half an hours value in it and while the story starts great it amounts to nothing, the same can be said about this game.
    Sub-par graphics and frustrating camera angles really make you think of what could have been.
  2. Jun 14, 2013
    If you enjoy killing teddy bears with a variety of weapons you might get twenty minutes out of Naughty Bear before it becomes apparent just how simplistic and repetitive the gameplay is.

Don’t bother with this one.
  3. May 17, 2013
    Diabolical to say the least. The narrator sounds like the demented and sturdy host of Little Charlie Bear. And very VERY strange that he shouts out a corny name for the death that occurs. Not to mention, the deaths are repeated over, and over, and over. Good thing is that you got some free roaming
  4. Apr 25, 2013
    I have to say that this game isn't really that bad at all, but the fact that it is kind of a disappointment on how quickly it takes for one another to get bored.

I just wished the fun could of lasted a lot longer, instead of making me upset.
  5. May 11, 2012
    Naughty Bear is what it is. A novelty experience with novelty gameplay and overall quality. It's got a decent plot and the comedy is there but the gameplay is a mess. The camera alone almost ruins the game and if that's not enough it becomes extremely repetitive at an alarming rate. I won't be too critical because the were dealing with a extremely simple game here. Sneak around, jumping in bushes and performing the same old executions you will do 100 times. I'd recommend this as a rent only. Expand
  6. Mar 31, 2012
    I find this game hilarious, twisted, and pretty damn fun. But it is extremely repetitive, and therefore gets boring kinda quick. I do love the narrator though, he amuses me to no end. The death scenes are great the first few times you see them, but they do get old fast. It's a decent game to play if you just need to kill some time.
  7. Jan 4, 2012
    It's gets a 1 for a neat idea gone horribly wrong. The one thing you will hate the most is the forsaken camera. Please... nobody buy or even rent this game.
  8. Nov 21, 2011
    Naughty Bear is a great character in a sub-par game. My main gripes are that the camera sucks and you're playing the same level over and over. That said, the Ultra Kills are visceral and satisfying if not a tad repetitive. Overall this game gets a 6. I really hope the developer doesn't abandon this series, but gives us a sequel that has a bit more to it.
  9. Nov 15, 2011
    This game was fun for a couple of hours. After this the humor wears thin and the game gets very repetitive as you repeat the same levels over and over again.
  10. Oct 30, 2011
    could have been a lot better with a bit more time in development. naughty bear is let down by graphical glitches and the fact that it gets very repetitive very quickly. although it is repetitive, it is still very fun to find new ways to torture the bears.
  11. Feb 12, 2011
    Naughty Bear was an exciting and engaging game that I had enjoyed from beginning to end. The game mechanics were solid and I enjoyed destroying and stealing presents and machinery, just to watch other townsfolk bears barricade themselves in their respective households. Imagine GTA if you were a bear, but then it actually wasn't GTA and just a bear game where you destroy other bear's lives and run from the bear police. Even if it lacks any publicity, it is still a great game that you should all buy. Collapse
  12. Oct 7, 2010
    I generally thought this game looked quiet fun at first and to be perfectly honest it was, but not for very long. The game has quite a light feel to it and is comicly clever. However the humour does become dry rapidly due to the extremely repetative story which sees you running through levels you have prevously been in over and over. The online presents no fun whats so ever as nobody goes anywhere near it. Overall it isn't the worst game to check out but its not worth any more than a £10 note in my opinion and paying 25 for it i generally felt as if i'd lost out. Expand
  13. Aug 21, 2010
    I'm sad to say, this is a massive dissapointment. It's a fun game, for the first 5 minutes. At this point, the humor wears thin, and you are hit with the realization that you're going to be doing this forever. The biggest kick in the balls about this game, is that it seems you can play it as a stealth gane, and mess with the bears' minds. Oh, how wrong you are. The score multiplier is set up so that if you don't run in and hack everything to mulch in as short of a time as possible, you won't get any decent trophies, and you miss half of the challenges. One of which, I'm presuming by the name, means don't be seen. How hypocritical. Expand
  14. Feb 12, 2011

1. The game is fun for the first hour, perhaps two, but after that, you've already done everything there is to do besides repeating the process many more times.
    The location feels claustrophobic, the camera system is atrocious and the act of torturing cuddly bears is simply not as enjoyable as it should be. The game suffers what I like to call "Fairytale Fights Syndrome" or "FFS" for short, where the idea is brilliant on paper, but fails miserably in execution.
  3. Lacking in depth and diversity but not completely devoid of charm, the game is a playable yet troubled effort that warrants little more than a one-night rent.