5.5

1. MarcD.
    Mar 26, 2006
    Beneath the pretty face...is a soul as black as night. This game is devoid of any gameplay worth mentioning. When it boils down to it...the visuals (the game's only strong suit) suffers from a horrific framerate. A true crime to the genre and gaming in general.
  2. PattyP.
    Jan 9, 2006
    I honestly hated this game at first but give it a shot and you'll have a realistic experience. Play this game if you want to experience what the NBA is really like. YES 2k6 is a lot more fun but I'd still reccomend both games. Play through a few games and you'll have a blast.
  3. JeffA.
    Jul 4, 2006
    Graphics that are so good it's like watching NBA on TV. Why spend money on an Xbox 360 to play last generation graphics. The control, commentary and sound as top notch. There is no way any user should rate this game under 7. I doubt they even own the game. Superb game. Get it.
  4. BryanMcCann
    Nov 5, 2007
    Jeff A is so a Ea emploey. did you even look at steve Nash I call that crap. and the game play is just crap two buttons one for dunks other for shot crap! and people who should make shots don't. just don't get this and what I hear is 07 and 08 are just as bad. I wise sega aka 2k would get the NBA liccense just like Ea got the NFl. then we would not have to play crap like this. EaJeff A is so a Ea emploey. did you even look at steve Nash I call that crap. and the game play is just crap two buttons one for dunks other for shot crap! and people who should make shots don't. just don't get this and what I hear is 07 and 08 are just as bad. I wise sega aka 2k would get the NBA liccense just like Ea got the NFl. then we would not have to play crap like this. Ea is good at madden, 2k is good at basketball and baseball. so EA quite making basketball games! Expand
  5. JesseS.
    Jan 29, 2006
    graphics look great. game is pure garbage though. get 2k6 if you want a fun and great loking game.
  6. JamesC.
    Dec 29, 2005
    this game was terrible in my opinion. I bought it because i thought it would be better than 2k6. It is one of the worst games i have ever played. Graphics dont make up for how much they took out of the previous models.

Looks sexy and plays like pro, but it's just not the polished veteran that you've come to expect with PS2 and Xbox. At least it's clear to see that with a little more seasoning, this game should be in fighting shape next year.
    There's nothing at all safe about this game, and as a result the finished product is raw, unpolished and lacking depth -- but it's also one of the most "next-gen" and exciting games you can play right now on 360.
    As shallow a basketball game you will find this year. Less features for more money, what a deal! Sure, it looks like a top prospect, then again, so did Kwame Brown and you see how that turned out.