7.2

1. Sep 1, 2010
    I found this to be a much better purchase than Madden '11. Gameplay is vastly superior, graphics are on keel with Madden, and it is an all around more enjoyable title. It did take a little while to get a firm grasp on the new play calling system (left/right instead of up/down), and i despise the fact that douchie douche Tim Tebow is on the cover, but it is a great game.
  2. Oct 8, 2010
    Its that time of the year again! What better way to compliment the coming of an exciting year in college football than with the greatest college football game to date? This game is one of the best sports games that i have had the chance to play! The presentation is on par with Maddens and the gameplay is as good if not better. The road to glory mode is fun and will keep you hooked longIts that time of the year again! What better way to compliment the coming of an exciting year in college football than with the greatest college football game to date? This game is one of the best sports games that i have had the chance to play! The presentation is on par with Maddens and the gameplay is as good if not better. The road to glory mode is fun and will keep you hooked long enough to play all four years of your players college career, and after your done with that player you can make a new one at a different position and the experience is refreshed. The dynasty is good too and will also keep you interested for quite some time, and recruiting is fun too! The online dynasty is awesome too. The gameplay is fun and, for the most part, accurate. But sometimes the AI will make really dumb on field decisions. NCAA 11 does a good job representing each school as well, and i like the different play styles of schools.This game is good for beginners and young ones also, with its one button mode and fun mascot mode. While this game does have a few minor on field flaws i would recommend it to any sports fan, it is well worth the asking price with its wealth of modes and replay value. Expand
  3. Jan 6, 2014
    I merely bought this game to complete my collection of NCAA games. Little did I know I would be getting one of my favorite NCAA games yet. It's a nice transition between NCAA 10 and NCAA 12. It features quality features from both eras of the franchise. Although a lot is unplayable now because EA decided to shutdown their servers, it is still a very enjoyable game.

1. Even with some missed opportunities for growth, particularly in the Road to Glory mode, NCAA Football 11 is still easy to recommend to college football fans, and sports fans in general.
  2. NCAA has its flaws, but with improved on-the-field action, recruiting, and presentation (including the option to generate custom stories on your Dynasty), for the first time in years I feel like I'm getting the college experience.
    The complete, $60 package of NCAA Football 11 is the best that the series has produced in some time.