6.5

1. Jul 12, 2011
    NCAA Football 2012 Most aspects of the game are the same as last years. Which isn't a bad thing at all. The things that separate this years installation of the game last years predecessor are little things but these little things are so so sweet! First I'll start off with the graphic!
    They are a tick better than last yrs. 3d grass, the ball carrier will kick up grass as hes running. The lighting is a little better this year. The controls feel good. your blockers block, they don't just stand there they will go and hit someone! 2 of the little things I talked about was during my exhibition game Florida vs Florida state. It was a crucial 3 and long my Hb broke it for a 32 yrd run after he got tackled by our side line the players where cheering him for picking up the 1st and he sat up and pointed at them. that along with on a goal line stance I was getting ready to pound it into the end zone with my HB from 6 yards out I got in but not at the expense of the Umpire getting bumped and knocked over by FSU LB. These animations are only a few that I have seen so far! The game play feels right this yr. the presentation is almost like watching a game on sat!
    RTG is deeper with playing your whole Sr yr of high school and depending on how well you do during the games you will be noticed by different teams. The better you do the more prestigious of a school will be interested in you. they chose you based on how you play on both sides of the ball! 3 school might want you as QB but 3 others might want you for LB. just depends. which one you enjoy playing more and how bad do you want to go to your dream school? The coaching part is cool as well I started out as an OC I was only active of course on the offensive side of the ball. When you pick a play and the team executes it to perfection there is no greater feeling for an arm chair QB!. I can't comment on the dynasty mode but So far this game is better than last years props to EA for the tweaks they did give it I cant give it a 9.4 so I'' just round to a 9!!! have fun football season is upon us!
  2. Jul 14, 2011
    This game basically didn't change at all from last years game. The graphics do no look like they changed at all. Seriously I saw no change. The only significant change I found was in the Road to Glory mode with the Coach's Trust. That is cool because it makes you prove you can play the game without changing things every time you get a play or route you don't like. Now I may have startedThis game basically didn't change at all from last years game. The graphics do no look like they changed at all. Seriously I saw no change. The only significant change I found was in the Road to Glory mode with the Coach's Trust. That is cool because it makes you prove you can play the game without changing things every time you get a play or route you don't like. Now I may have started out by saying that nothing much has changed from last year's game but since last year's game was **** awesome, I'd say that not changing what was pretty much perfect is a good thing. Keep it up EA. Expand
  3. Jul 15, 2011
    You dare me to say it......This just might be the BEST NCAA Football game EA has done in YEARS. I know that's a bold statement, but its true. I haven't had this much fun with a football game since I started playing the NCAA Football Franchise in 2009. This game brings a lot to the table and shows the football gamer that this is not Madden's test dummy, that this game can do things betterYou dare me to say it......This just might be the BEST NCAA Football game EA has done in YEARS. I know that's a bold statement, but its true. I haven't had this much fun with a football game since I started playing the NCAA Football Franchise in 2009. This game brings a lot to the table and shows the football gamer that this is not Madden's test dummy, that this game can do things better than Madden. I know it's not a competition between the two games, but NCAA Football 12 has shown that the college football series has grown legs of its own and shed its former title. NCAA Football 12 is a MUST GET and will NOT disappoint you when you pick it up and play it. You have a lot to do in this game and will find the revamped Dynasty and Road To Glory Modes a hit. Go out, Buy This Game, and beat the holy crap out of your opponents! We give this game a 9 out of 10! Expand
  4. Aug 25, 2011
    Best NCAA on Xbox 360 to date. I like the additions that were added to Road to Glory mode as far as being able to improve your player. I also like the enhancements to Dynasty Mode like being able to choose whether or not you want to be a Defensive or Offensive Coordinator and only control that side of the ball and work your way into a promotion, or simply be a head coach and control bothBest NCAA on Xbox 360 to date. I like the additions that were added to Road to Glory mode as far as being able to improve your player. I also like the enhancements to Dynasty Mode like being able to choose whether or not you want to be a Defensive or Offensive Coordinator and only control that side of the ball and work your way into a promotion, or simply be a head coach and control both sides of the ball. Very good game overall. Expand
  5. Aug 27, 2013
    I haven't played NCAA 11 so I can't compare the two. But I had serious fun playing this game, and in my opinion, it's the best NCAA football game to date.

1. Sep 28, 2011
    If you crave a bit more outside of just football and legacy modes, NCAA is the all comprehensive product you're seeking.
  2. Sep 8, 2011
    There are still a couple of features that need to be tweaked, such as recruiting, but with the addition of custom playbooks, the coaching carousel, conference realignments, and a fully revamped Road to Glory mode, NCAA Football has shown great strides in the last couple of titles, and NCAA Football 12 is the result of a development team putting in some hard work to make the fans happy.
  3. Aug 4, 2011
    The robust feature sets and game modes help the replay value of this title as the season wears on.