6.6

1. PimB.
    Feb 18, 2007
    Its a very addictive game that never ends.
  2. May 13, 2016
    Really enjoyed this. The large battles look and play out very interesting, there's lots of little secrets in the levels, the soundtrack is beautiful and the character design interesting, cool item/equipment system, you can level & improve your character and also you've got a lot of different combos. Which you definitely should learn to use, because that's what the game is all about.Really enjoyed this. The large battles look and play out very interesting, there's lots of little secrets in the levels, the soundtrack is beautiful and the character design interesting, cool item/equipment system, you can level & improve your character and also you've got a lot of different combos. Which you definitely should learn to use, because that's what the game is all about. Learning and mastering the combos and timed dodges. Otherwise you'll just smash the same button over and over again, become bored quickly and probably get stuck at later levels and bosses. That's why a lot of people call it repetetive or a button-masher.

In the end it depends on your preferences if you'll love or hate this game. Also it's dated as of 2016.
  3. TheBigmac
    Aug 22, 2006
    This is what videogames should be about. Pure Fun. Nothing more, nothing else. No simulated reality, Just plain fun. And finally a great game for the 360 for all of us who hate FPS and don't lose any sleep over Madden of Ghost Recon Games. The further you advance, the more powerful you become, cooles powers you obtain, It rocks. Rent it firts thou.
  4. oliverblomgren
    Feb 20, 2008
    This game is one of the most intresting games ever, the name 99 nights come from that King of the Nights rule 99 nights over the land, untill human and goblins destroy him on the 100 night. the game is about the both side, about humans and goblins fight ishoter becasue of the cristals of light and darkness. The King of the Nights did so it begin a war betwin humans and goblins so he cudThis game is one of the most intresting games ever, the name 99 nights come from that King of the Nights rule 99 nights over the land, untill human and goblins destroy him on the 100 night. the game is about the both side, about humans and goblins fight ishoter becasue of the cristals of light and darkness. The King of the Nights did so it begin a war betwin humans and goblins so he cud rule the land ones again... bad things: u run to slow, when u die u have to restart on from the begining on the map, grafic cud be little better and when u are fighting some hits dont do any dmg, Expand
  5. RicheP.
    Aug 14, 2006
    this game is fatastic as far a gamplay goes,I've never seen thismany enemies doing diffrent things on one screen.torhat saidth should been put out for the x-box 1 system. wait til it becomes greatest hits price but definately buy fun game!
  6. AndrewS.
    Oct 12, 2006
    This is an awesome game especially if your into the Dynasty Warriors games. Fantastic graphics and great gameplay. The only thing lacking is that each character you use has basically the same story line!!
  7. ACE5
    Oct 27, 2006
    I usually don't like games of this sort... but, N3 changed my mind. This game has kept me hooked from the time I started playing it, until I beat it. I did get a little frustrated during some parts of the game, but I never felt that I was being cheated. I always had the kind of weapon I needed. But usually I would do something stupid and get killed. So then I would try some different I usually don't like games of this sort... but, N3 changed my mind. This game has kept me hooked from the time I started playing it, until I beat it. I did get a little frustrated during some parts of the game, but I never felt that I was being cheated. I always had the kind of weapon I needed. But usually I would do something stupid and get killed. So then I would try some different button combinations and such, and next thing you know, I excel to the next level. N3 gets alot of respect points in my book. Because it doesn't let players become spoiled and get a "god" like complex, however it makes a player feel powerful in the game, but reminds them that they are not immortal. And that they wont just be able to blaze through everyone effortlessly. Expand
  8. ChrisD.
    Dec 5, 2007
    Not the best game, but if you've never played a hack and slash game before (most of the population hasnt) then you'll love this. Just don't micromanage and you'll do really good.

1. Edge Magazine
    Ninety-Nine Nights deserves a better score... That's a strange ways to put it, but it comes from the fact that its most grating flaws occur at such a fundamental level that it's a mystery they were ever tolerated at all. [JPN Import; June 2006, p.89]
  2. Games Master UK
    Half epic, half irritating slash-'em-up that's as grand as it is sloppy. [July 2006, p.69]
  3. games(TM)
    Most of the time Ninety-Nine Nights does look like a game which befits the ‘next-gen’ tag, and yet periodically it embarrasses itself with ‘previous-gen’ foibles. Playing N3 is a frustrating experience. [July 2006, p.124]