Open Season Xbox 360

1. GarS.
    Sep 22, 2006
    Join those fun furry creatures as you relive the adventures from the movie. I don't have kids, but us adults can play kids games too, right? Ahem. Well, I love animated kids films and I love some movie based kid's games too (Shrek was a great game!). This one is top notch for the kid movie loving adult.
  2. KullD.
    Sep 22, 2006
    I love this game simply for the way it brought joy to my children every minute that they played it yesterday. There are precious few GOOD games for children. This one shines. It's got the whole package. Great graphics, a wonderful storyline, and great game play functionality. My kids are great at the Xbxo controls, but their dad sucks! Even I found the game easy to control though.
  3. KarenH.
    Sep 22, 2006
    Sweet characters in a great game. What can you say about a game that's perfect? It's so much fun and it's 4 player, so my whole family (hubby and 2 young ones) can play together. This is what gaming is all about to us!

1. This rendition of Open Season is a plodding adventure full of inane fetch quests and lifeless dialogue scenes.
  2. As Open Season shows, the search for a kids movie game that appeals just as much to parents as it does to little ones proves to be an elusive one. Sub-par controls and by-the-numbers gameplay aside, this one is still worth a purchase if A) you're buying strictly for your child or B) you're looking for an easy 1000 achievement points.
  3. If you're not into the movie or cute fuzzy forest animals then Open Season doesn't offer up much to the causal gamer, especially with the voice mimic talent they found for the production.