Pacific Rim Xbox 360

4.8

1. UFO
    Jul 14, 2013
    This is a slow past fighting game that allows you to play as your favorite robot or monster from the movie. You can also make your own robot if you want, but you options are limiting. The A.I, does offer some challenge at you fight bigger monsters (sorry I forgot want they are called in the movie) All and all It's a good and its only $10.00 so I would recommend it to any fan of the movie.
  2. Aug 20, 2013
    Un juego para captar la fama de la película, bastante cutre y pobre en contenidos, pero que cumple su principal función de entretener y te da la posibilidad de crear tu propio Jaeger. Lo mejor son los diseños de los Jaegers y lo peor sin duda, es la gran cantidad de DLC's que atesora el juego...

1. Dec 10, 2013
    Even with the slightest of appeal for its online play, overall tepid gameplay and graphics combine to once again prove the all-too-often bad movie-based videogame cliché and sink Pacific Rim to the ocean's depths.
  2. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Aug 19, 2013
    And there's no sign of GLaDOS either. Boo! [Sept 2013, p.93]
  3. Jul 31, 2013
    Hooray for the digital download! Normally these kinds of movie games would be only available in store shelves, full priced. If you've bought it accidentally now, you'll only have lost ten Euros. That's pretty much all the positive sentiment we have to share on Pacific Rim: The Video Game. It's so boring and slow, we couldn't even recommend it for free.