4.7

1. Jul 15, 2013
    Game very similar to Real Steel. Very good for parties or playing with kids on couch. Little more maps and characters (in base game) would be great, but price is pretty low so let it be... Upgrade system isn`t best just like in Real Steel, but variety of attacks, combos, special weapons is big enough to create cool and competitive fights even for beginners (my girlfriend won her firstGame very similar to Real Steel. Very good for parties or playing with kids on couch. Little more maps and characters (in base game) would be great, but price is pretty low so let it be... Upgrade system isn`t best just like in Real Steel, but variety of attacks, combos, special weapons is big enough to create cool and competitive fights even for beginners (my girlfriend won her first fight Good game Expand
  2. Jun 4, 2015
    It's a pretty decent game at it's core and a great way to introduce people to fighting games, and it never gets old. I only wish the customization was fully unlocked with game purchase. It would be nice to see some more people on the online servers, but until this game get's it's rebirth and people come back to it... Well, we'll see how it turns out.

1. Dec 10, 2013
    Even with the slightest of appeal for its online play, overall tepid gameplay and graphics combine to once again prove the all-too-often bad movie-based videogame cliché and sink Pacific Rim to the ocean's depths.
    And there's no sign of GLaDOS either. Boo! [Sept 2013, p.93]
  3. Jul 31, 2013
    Hooray for the digital download! Normally these kinds of movie games would be only available in store shelves, full priced. If you've bought it accidentally now, you'll only have lost ten Euros. That's pretty much all the positive sentiment we have to share on Pacific Rim: The Video Game. It's so boring and slow, we couldn't even recommend it for free.