8.3

1. ShawnO
    Oct 10, 2009
    For pinball fans this is a must! Please support this game, so that there will be a sequel or down loadable pinball machines for this game.
  2. LilDoodoo
    Sep 30, 2009
    I love this game! The 360 version is awesome with the inclusion of the 3 new tables, which just so happen to be the best tables in the game. My only complaint would be that I wish they included more of the tables from the 90s, they were so much better than the earlier ones. Also I wish they had some of the Movie/TV licensed tables. Other than that the game is awesome!
  3. JimB
    Oct 10, 2009
    This game is awesome. Best set of tables I've seen in a video pinball game yet. The ball physics are perfect and the way they structured the table goals and unlockables keeps you playing without being too trustrating. My only gripe is that there needs to be some improvements to the Xbox Live leaderboards. They should add a Friends-only filter and weekly and monthly leaderboards in This game is awesome. Best set of tables I've seen in a video pinball game yet. The ball physics are perfect and the way they structured the table goals and unlockables keeps you playing without being too trustrating. My only gripe is that there needs to be some improvements to the Xbox Live leaderboards. They should add a Friends-only filter and weekly and monthly leaderboards in addition to the basic All-Time leaderboard. Expand
  4. Andyman
    Sep 23, 2009
    Best. Pinball game. Ever. They absolutely nailed the camera and controls. Even better, the 360 version has 3 more tables than the PS2, PSP, and Wii versions... and all 3 are fantastic tables (Medieval Madness, Tales of the Arabian Knights, and No Good Gofers). Its unlockables also make it very, very addictive.
  5. [anonymous]
    Nov 17, 2009
    Love this game! These tables play just right. I remember playing most of these tables. Perfect representaions of the originals! Sights and sounds are just like I remember. Ive played all the video pinball releases and nothing comes close to this experience. This compilation leaves me wanting more pinball and I hope they deliver in the mear future. Worthy purchase.
  6. Larry
    Dec 22, 2009
    This is an awesome and authentic game, and is the next best thing to a real pinball machine. I'm looking forward to more tables and maybe some Gottlieb emulations.
  7. Jan 13, 2013
    This is one of the best pinball games you will ever play. I love nearly every table and the ball physics are great.
    Best table: The Tales of The Arabian Nights
    I did get bored though, because once you complete the challenge there isn't much else to do. Also some of the table goals are near impossible, but I'm up for the challenge :)
  8. Mar 22, 2012
    Wow fantastic title, the tables are amazing, the graphics, the gameplay is really addictive, this game is great, is a big option to play in a boring day. Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection is really funny.

This is easily some of the best pinball you're going to get in videogame form, and with so many machines out in the wild, hopefully this is just the start of things to come for the Pinball Hall of Fame series.
  2. This collection of 13 pinball tables offers more than enough variety to justify the price that you pay for infinite credits.
  3. This game not only recreates 13 of the best pinball machines of all time, but it also offers some of the best pinball physics around.