8.4

1. PersePappa
    Oct 25, 2008
    I think it messes the idea of whole Metacrtici that games like this are rated and ranked in the top list with regular games. It's ridiculous that this game gets over 90 points, come on guys, it's nothing but a lousy XBLA game. It's idiotic to say that XBLA games could be as good as normal games.
  2. JustinCox
    Oct 27, 2008
    This was the biggest waste of $15 ever on XBL (And I spend a ton of money there). I love portal. But this is just new levels stacked on top of the original game. there is absolutely no humor or that macabre humor. This should have been sold on XBL as a level pack for $5

1. Clever humor that'll have you chuckling for months. [Dec 2008, p.93]
  2. X-ONE Magazine UK
    It's easily the best puzzle game to come along in quite some time and arguably up there with some of the best we've seen within the world of videogames. [Issue#38, p.114]
    Part of what makes the main Portal experience so successful is that the game draws you in quickly, subtly creates a believable world with every new room and then begins to slowly draw back the curtain. Much like a fine malt liquor, Portal sneaks up on you.