8.1

1. Mar 11, 2012
    A very nice XBLA game, a mixture between Scramble and Risk: you take turns, with the AI or your Friends (local and online multiplayer), in a determined scenario, where each one of you has territories, and the amount of "soldiers" in the disputed territory, determines how many letters you can use to form a word, the winner is the one who spells the highest points, and with this beat the enemies soldiers. Well, to resume: it's Risk with words in the place of numbers... very fun indeed! My score: 9,0 / 10, 0 . Expand
  2. Mar 9, 2012
    Quarrel, a good title, I don't know what happen in this game, when I bought it, but after, one of the most original titles in Xbox Live Arcade, all is amazing, is an incredible videogame.
  3. Jan 26, 2012
    Best word game ever made, in my opinion. Turn-based strategy meets competitive word battles, and this version has HD graphics and multiplayer for $4.99 on XBLA! What's not to love?
  4. Jan 25, 2012
    I love this game on the iPad. Thank you, Ignition, for bringing it to the 360 and adding multiplayer! Canâ
  5. Jan 25, 2012
    LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. I have Quarrel Deluxe on my iPad, and the one thing I felt was missing was multiplayer--well I have it in full force on my Xbox and it really completes the game play experience.
  6. Jan 25, 2012
    Highly addictive and intelligent game. Great to play as a break between Battlefield and Skyrim for sure...and for 400 points, you can't beat it. Great value for the money...recommended!
  7. Jan 25, 2012

Relentlessly clever and deviously charming. [May 2012, p.85]
    A great combination of genres that manages to really tax your brain, be great fun and work as a competitive and addictive multiplayer game. Not so great for solo players, though. [Issue#83, p.104]
  3. Mar 14, 2012