3.3

1. Dec 18, 2011
    The worst FPS i've ever played. It has all the problems that make a terrible game. Horrible graphics. Horrible controls. Terrible AI. Horrendous voice acting. Boring gameplay. Awful storyline. Just no real reason to play. Storyline 0.0/10 Sound 0.2/10 Graphics 2/10 Gameplay 1/10 Appeal 0.0/10 Overall 0.4/10 DO NOT BUY. Stay away from this title at all costs. DO NOT BUY. Stay away from this title at all costs. Expand
  2. Apr 25, 2012
    This game is absolutely laughable.
  3. Dec 14, 2012
    Lets start like this, you pick up a game in the store thinking, hey this game looks good, but when you put it in your game console to play, your eyes and ears begins to hurt. Well that's the case of this game. Bad controls, bad voice over, bad gameplay, horrible AI, its just that bad. If you wish to play this game, well go check it out. Buy i wouldn't recommended. Its just laughable.
  4. Dec 7, 2013
    This game is pretty bad, so bad you wonder how it ever got made. The voice acting is some of the worst I've ever heard, the enemy A.I. is bad and moves very non-realistically, and has a 4-hour campaign. That being said, I actually kind of enjoyed my play-through its campaign. The shooting mechanics aren't good, but they are kind of fun. The setting is typically shooter setting, nothing new to see here. I can't believe when people put this thing together and thought after watching the cut scenes, playing it, and listening to the voices they thought that this was an acceptable product. Expand

1. Raven Squad is 90 percent first-person shooter, 10 percent strategy game, and 100 percent bad.
    Don’t play this game. The idea of blending a first-person shooter with a real-time strategy game isn’t a bad one, but the execution was a complete failure. I’ll look back fondly at my time reviewing Raven Squad -- all three hours of it -- but only because I couldn’t stop laughing at the fact that this game exists.
  3. Raven Squad starts with a brilliant concept and doesn't bother to flesh it out into a fun or compelling game. It's practically a gift to competing developers. In that regard all it lacks is a note reading, "Here's a template for a hybrid FPS-RTS; do something useful with it, because we don't feel like it."