7.4

1. May 21, 2013
    Great game. Not an action game like 5 and 6 which is the way resident evil is suppose to be. People are complaining about the texture of graphics, but the atmosphere is scary. Graphics do not always make a good game.
  2. May 23, 2013
    After RE5...RE ORC...RE6...and no hope left...a spot of of light...weak but exists...that light called RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS i can't say how AWESOME THIS GAME IS 100% classic RE even better than RE4 ,The gameplay is Awesome the story is one of the best and the graphic was the most unbelievable thing because you are never gonna think that this game was a handheld once.
    Welcome back RE
    this one scared the^~#¿₪ out of me...RE REVELATIONS "ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE"... Expand
  3. May 24, 2013
    I'm a little confused by the moderate to poor reviews that most critics are giving this game it's everything it was on the 3DS and then some. Personally, I think the graphics look very good on the console port, and really that's a testament to how well they were on the 3DS in the first place. The controls feel very smooth to me, though the only moderate gripe I can throw out there is the lack of a laser pointer for the aiming system. You now have a set crosshair that glows blue, red or green when it is locked onto a damageable target. Again, nothing huge but I do miss my laser pointer. Many critics have complained about the textures looking washed and blurry....however I have absolutely no complaints about them. As a matter of fact, I find myself soaking in the environment and even noticing things that I simply didn't when I played this game on the 3DS, so I'd say that's a nice improvement. Overall, this game is solid, and definitely a RE experience worth your time and money. Expand
  4. Jun 3, 2013
    the most important element about Resident evil games is the fear and Scary part and i think this game done it and i don't care too much about the graphic.
  5. May 23, 2013
    This review contains spoilers. First of all i love the atmosphere of the game, the sound, the lighting, just like the good old days of resident evil.. Why 9? because my partner looks he moves like he cant evil kill a zombie fish in the casino (using a shotgun)!! you cant rely on him that much.. I like the game! cant drop my controller! Collapse
  6. May 27, 2013
    Amazing game one of the best Resident evil games of the last few years. In this game You will need to fight for survival while exploring the dark and claustrophobic environments on the queen zinobier this makes the games more like the originals and one of the best games i've played all year
  7. May 29, 2013
    The game is awesome old school survival horror really its the way resident evil should be. I wish puzzles were harder and longer but hey it had a bit puzzleing in there It just has the old school horror feel to it. controls are awesome, finally u can shoot and walk at the same time. anyway good game check it out if your a fan of re2 I think youll like this alot. oh and achievements take forever to pop on a quick first playthrough youll be lucky to get 200 points.. Expand
  8. Aug 27, 2013
    So far, the game remembers me a lot the feeling of the good old RE games.
    I'm not against a more action directed titles, but changing between styles from game to game should be the way to go for Capcom, in my opinion.

In this concrete case, RE:R has a nice plot, excellent visuals and a resources balance getting back the survival feeling properly, and that's good!
  9. May 29, 2013
    Thanks to God capcom finally understand that a resident evil game MUST BE SCARY!!!! Thumbs up, and make more games in this same line please, your costumers rule your bussiness remember it.
  10. May 24, 2013
    Honestly, this issue amply surpassed the previous Resident Evil.
    great story and great adaptation to xbox 360 and ps3. in terms of graphics, no better than RE6, but it is much more fun and frantic.
  11. May 26, 2013
    Great game. Looks like the old Resident Evil, and is very beautiful now in HD. The gameplay is really good, this is the better Resident since Remake. The atmosphere is scary, some monsters too, texture maybe not the best, but this doesn't count in this game.
  12. Dec 26, 2013
    1 step back, 3 steps forward, this game saves the path the franchise was taking. Maybe it doesn't have the best graphics, I couldn't care less about it after playing it, but it feels like an old school Resident Evil game.
  13. Jul 18, 2013
    Never have I seen such kind of horror!
    Never have I witnessed such destruction on the land!
    Dark & creepy appears the night !
    It has become a rollercoaster as it plunges everyone to a big fright!!
    The hallow sounds of the undead hunts the very mind of
    the human kind!
    Alas, this EVIL IS RESIDENT.......................
    YOU ALL GOING TO DIE DOWN HERE!!!!!!!
  14. Nov 19, 2013
    Amazing! Finally a RE game that isn't a brain dead Michael Bay action film! Revelations brings the series back to it's roots. Ammo and herbs are in short supply (aside from the side story segments) the emphasis is back on exploration and the occasional puzzles to solve. It's a true survival horror game and it has tons of atmosphere!

The setting works well and in many parts reminds me of
    the mansion from RE1. For fans of the classic style this is a godsend! Now if only we could get more like this! A RE2-3 REmake is definitely in order! If you are like me and can't stand RE5-6 then this is the game for you. Maybe Capcom will see that and start listening to fans!

It would be nice to get a throwback title complete with fixed camera angles but that's just wishful thinking and most likely will never happen.
  15. May 23, 2013

1. Jul 25, 2013
    Resident Evil: Revelations is a well-made game. It lacks the highs of Resident Evil 6 but also avoids that game's tremendous lows, focusing on a more consistent, well-rounded experience.
  2. Jul 14, 2013
    Resident Evil: Revelations is less of a "fans of the genre" title than it is a "fans of the series" title. For everyone else, it's like that B-movie that does just enough things right to be entertaining.
  3. Jul 5, 2013
    A solid RE episode, with a great porting job from the 3DS version and sporting a good balance between pure action and survival horror. If you're missing the older games in the series, this could please you.