tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Lee-AnneDoucet
    Aug 4, 2009
    I love country music. This track pack was very small and was in need of some Garth Brooks and some more big names and songs. I finished the songs in band tour mode very quickly and was a bit disappointed. Aside from that, the songs were fun to play/sing and we really did have a good time for the hour and a half it took us.

1. The new music really adds more flavor to the Rock Band franchise. Best of all players will be able to get all music at a reduced price in-comparison to downloading each of the songs separately online. If you enjoy Country music then this purchase is a no brainer.
  2. This seems like an oasis of sparkling water to somebody who’s had to crawl through a desert of rock music. You can get some enjoyment out of the thought that your thirst will be quenched, but when you finally get there, it’s mostly a mirage.
  3. Rock Band: Country Track Pack doesn't reinvent the wheel, but it does offer a bunch of new songs that haven't even been released on the online music store. If you're a fan of country music and fake plastic instruments, then this collection of songs should be right up your alley.