5.4

1. Mar 13, 2012
    Terrible addon that is far from fun. This addon SHOULD OF BEEN FREE because ITS ALREADY ON THE DISK. Volition is terrible. They abusing there long time saints row series fans with this horrible game and its uber retarded add ons. do NOT and i mean DO NOT buy this add on!
  2. May 18, 2012
    I love SR3, but after downloading a couple of the DLC's, including gangsters in space, I have realised that SR3 DLC is a complete rip off. Its almost as bad as Bethesda's Oblivion horse armour when the xbox first launched... well perhaps not that bad, but its certainly one of the most meagre, short lived, low on content DLC's I have had the displeasure of paying for in a while. Its low content stuff like this that gives all DLC a bad rep with gamers, so there is no way I can recommend this to any other gamer. The asking price just isn't worth the content. In future THQ / Volition, you guys need to look at the Fallout 3 / NV and Borderlands General Knoxx DLC to see how quality (high on content) down loadable content should be done. Expand

1. Mar 7, 2012
    Gangstas in Space was fun to play through and I enjoyed the fact that it was story-based and fully voiced after having played through the disappointing GenkiBowl VII. On the other hand, I still expect to get more than two hours out of pay DLC, even if there's a spaceship waiting for me in my garage after I'm done.
  2. Mar 5, 2012
    Just like the big budget, small brained sci-fi action movies it emulates, it won't leave you with any lasting memories, but it will entertain you nonetheless.
    A lot of space madness and charming nudges to old science fiction moves doesn't change the fact that Gangstas in Space only lasts for 30 minutes, and that isn't even nearly enough.