6.6

1. Jul 3, 2013
    This game is without any redeeming whatsoever. The graphics are an aliased brown jumble of failure. The dialog is little more than weakly delivered, static-y grunts. There is no plot outline that gets followed in any tangible manner. There is no character development, and I would have settled for character INVOLVEMENT, but got none of that either. The weapons are uselessly inaccurate and run out of ammo after a couple enemies, the cover system is clumsy, and enemies are ridiculously overpowered. To top it off, the controls are also inaccurate, clumsy, and shoddy. This is not even worth it for people who like "bad' games, this is just horrid. Expand
  2. Jul 19, 2013
    I just made an account to warn you guys, DO NOT BUY THIS GAME, it's a generic TPS with a bad story, one-dimensional characters, boring gameplay, cringeworthy dialog and horrible texture quality, the price redeems it somewhat, but when you can get 3 AAA games on steam for the price of this garbage it doesn't measure up.
  3. Jun 22, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Oh man, as me and my littlebrothers play lots of fps games, we're maybe expecting too much if we want some decent gameplay with some feeling in how you move and smoothness of movement, this game offers you some year 1991 level of technic. dont touch this game ! yack ! Expand

1. Sep 3, 2013
    It may only be $10, but considering the genre and the number of games that offer more or do better for that price, there isn't much of a reason to get your shooting fix from this title.
  2. Sep 1, 2013
    Rough textures don't help. [Oct 2013, p.71]
  3. Aug 20, 2013
    Only an incurable dependence on third-person shooter will push you to buy this title. Move over. Seriously, there's nothing here that can attract your interest.