Shank Xbox 360

6.3

1. JET
    Sep 11, 2010
    Whats with all the bad reviews? Ignore them this is up there with the best games on Xbox Live Arcade. Go and get the demo and find out for yourself! Great combat, one of the best artstyles, whats not to like? The length isn't that bad. It's longer than most arcade games. It's even better if you have a friend to play the co-op campaign with. I played it with my brother and its one of theWhats with all the bad reviews? Ignore them this is up there with the best games on Xbox Live Arcade. Go and get the demo and find out for yourself! Great combat, one of the best artstyles, whats not to like? The length isn't that bad. It's longer than most arcade games. It's even better if you have a friend to play the co-op campaign with. I played it with my brother and its one of the best co-op experiences ever. The difficulty is perfect as well. So with the co-op, you can double that 3-4 hour length. Throw in all the collectible costumes and you've got more than your moneys worth! What are you waiting for, buy it! Expand
  2. Sep 11, 2010
    this Game is Brilliant! the one player campaign has some of the best fighting i have seen in a long time. If you only play through it once then maybe you'll see it as being too short but you can go back and get costumes which make multiple playthroughs a must! The best part for me though is the co-op campaign which must be played. Don't trust the negetive reviews buy this game! Or at leastthis Game is Brilliant! the one player campaign has some of the best fighting i have seen in a long time. If you only play through it once then maybe you'll see it as being too short but you can go back and get costumes which make multiple playthroughs a must! The best part for me though is the co-op campaign which must be played. Don't trust the negetive reviews buy this game! Or at least download the demo. Expand
  3. Sep 28, 2011
    Fluidly animated and well paced, Shank is one of the greatest beat 'em ups of all time. Combat has never been this great and easy to get a good handle on the controls. By the time I have written this review, a sequel has already been announced and I can't wait to see what Shank does next. Klei Entertainment should pat themselves on the back for creating such a awesome game..
  4. Oct 28, 2011
    Good game, it worths to play it. Several awesome weaponds and creative ways to kill your kick your opponent's ass. The graphics and the history are both nice either.

Problem: Gets repetitive as the time goes by.
  5. Jan 4, 2012
    Good game. The art and design of the game really stood out as a strong point. The combination of the single player and co-op modes gave the game more replay-ability than most arcade games. This game was highly under rated and totally worth the money.

1. Games Master UK
    Jan 20, 2011
    "Quotation Forthcoming"
  2. Jan 20, 2011
    There's also a value question around Shank. Before spending the $15, you really need a qualified co-op player on hand locally to help you get your money's worth out of the game.
  3. Oct 24, 2010
    Shank is an old school side scrolling beat 'em up with a new lick of paint. The main character seems to have stepped out of a comic book. Shank has enough style, but unfortunately comes up short with substance. The game is short and doesn't offer any replayability next to the hard modus.