ShellShock 2: Blood Trails Xbox 360

5.7

1. Aug 20, 2015
    Отвратительная игра во всех планах,от сюжета до геймплея. Лучше бы разработчики вообще ничего не делали.
  2. Feb 9, 2014
    All I can say is that I bought this game knowing it's considered one of the worst games ever. It was $10 and my friends and I pitched on it for a laugh. We got a little drunk and a little stoned, and this game was HILARIOUS. I can't discredit it as a bad time because its so bad it's fun!

There is some boss with a hockey mask and he takes literally hundreds of bullets to kill and its just insanely funny. At one part the enemy AI from another further part of the level all run into the bottom of the mountain you're on top of trying to kill you. It's just hilarious!!

In one part a pig gets blown up by a land mine and that caused a good amount of drunken laugher.

IN REALITY THIS GAME IS NO MORE THAN A 2.5 OR 3/10 BUT DRUNK WITH FRIENDS THIS GAME IS 3 HRS OF FUN FOR LIKE $10 IN THE AWFUL GAMES BIN.
  3. Jun 24, 2013
    piece of crap. Do not buy literally made me sick from motion sickness. Not to mention the slippery ass controls. I pity anyone that bought this game at full price. The story's boring and inconsistent. plus its animations are slow and choppy
  4. Nov 17, 2011
    Its not that bad of a game. Its just sloppy, and takes 2 hours to finish. Worth a rent. Maybe not buy it unless you've played it before. Don't buy for 10 bucks. Not worth your money.
  5. Feb 22, 2011
    (Written by AnotherSociety and x Joelene x)

The Story So Far You play as Nate Walker drafted into the US army in the height of the Vietnam War. Not giving away too much you join your brother Cal who joined the US army way before you after finding out there father was dishonorably discharged for cowardice due to shellshock. Cal wanted to show that the whole family was not the same and

The Story So Far
    You play as Nate Walker drafted into the US army in the height of the Vietnam War. Not giving away too much you join your brother Cal who joined the US army way before you after finding out there father was dishonorably discharged for cowardice due to shellshock. Cal wanted to show that the whole family was not the same and quickly moved up through the ranks with his bravery and courage.
    Basically you need to get to cal and find out what White Knight is all about.
    Having played the first shell shock (shellshock Nam 67) I wasnâ
  6. Dec 9, 2010
    A crappy game. Not even worth the money. The game is easy even on the hardest difficulty, the story is ridiculous, and the flashlight is practically useless. DO NOT BUY.
  7. ChrisM
    Sep 19, 2009
    I recently purchased this game and have played it about 4 hours. I actually like this game and do not care if it does not have multiplayer capabilities. I love how you fight in the jungle and all the while actually feel that the war in Vietnam was alot like this having grown up during that era. Vietnam was unlike any war ever fought and I thought the developers brought alot of the realism I recently purchased this game and have played it about 4 hours. I actually like this game and do not care if it does not have multiplayer capabilities. I love how you fight in the jungle and all the while actually feel that the war in Vietnam was alot like this having grown up during that era. Vietnam was unlike any war ever fought and I thought the developers brought alot of the realism of the war in this game. I do not know why this game received such a low rating I thought it was good and it held my interest and there are some very challenging moments. Expand
  8. ZacharyD
    Mar 14, 2009
    I REALLY enjoyed this game! It had an amazing story and the graphics looked great! I have no clue why everyone says the sound, graphics, gameplay all suck. I think the only thing that sucked is no multiplayer and that it was short. Though, there are two endings, and I have beat it 3 times now and I am still not tired of it! Go rent it and try it, I am glad I bought it!
  9. FredB
    Mar 6, 2009
    Some awesome moments to be had. The level in the claustrophobic undeground tunnels of Vietnam was awesome, as was the level where you are trying to find your way out of a rundown Cambodian mansion filled with walking zombies that you can only kill with headshots. Therewas also a level with traps that you must avoid as you walk through the dank moonlit cambodian jungle. I honestly felt Some awesome moments to be had. The level in the claustrophobic undeground tunnels of Vietnam was awesome, as was the level where you are trying to find your way out of a rundown Cambodian mansion filled with walking zombies that you can only kill with headshots. Therewas also a level with traps that you must avoid as you walk through the dank moonlit cambodian jungle. I honestly felt more fear playing this game than I did playing FEAR II. Sure this game may be glitchy in spots, a little rough around the edges, and no multiplayer, but it is still worth checking out. I spent more time with this than with Street Fighter IV, and I bought them both around the same time... hmmm. Expand
  10. SteveA
    Mar 2, 2009
    Starting off this game will make you scared. Seeing soilders with no legs and meat hanging out is crazy. The game plays like most first person shooters and it looks really good. The only downfall is that your soilder will get overwhelmed with enemies and will die because he ran out of bullets. Besides that this game is worth playing.
  11. Feb 22, 2011

The Story So Far
    Basically you need to get to cal and find out what White Knight is all about.
    Having played the first shell shock (shellshock Nam 67) I wasnâ

1. Shellshock 2: Blood Trails is an insolvent try to bring back to life a forgettable war franchise, changing its context to the horror style. No matter from which angle you choose to look at Blood Trails, it’s a horrendous videogame. Boring, exasperating, and ugly in the most literal sense of the word.
  2. Shellshock 2 is one of the most poorly designed and unplayable games this generation. Not even its admittedly interesting premise can keep it from feeling unfinished and completely unnecessary.
  3. Miserable graphics, poor sound and a story which isn’t able to fascinate – this game is a no-go. Maybe the king of no-gos. Don’t play this title, it will definitely be wasted time.