6.2

1. Sep 24, 2014
    I give it a 7 because I do like this game but this port is horrendous, the fps is awful as at the beginning it dropped so many times it felt like I was using my laptop. For some reason to zoom in and out you click the right stick instead of obviously using the bumpers. Also the graphics, omg the graphics... This should be on Next Gen not current gen.
  2. May 28, 2014
    finally this game is coming for xbox 360 (and later for ps3 too)...it's a really scarry game with a good graphics and great concept...too bad is too damn short :/
  3. Oct 8, 2014
    Love this game. I didn't find it all that scary after the first few encounters but there were a few good scares. the game is really fun to play and that is why I have given it an 8. The developers have added more levels and done a really good job of extending the game play and there is real motivation to try to complete the game on hardcore. There is level select and lots ofLove this game. I didn't find it all that scary after the first few encounters but there were a few good scares. the game is really fun to play and that is why I have given it an 8. The developers have added more levels and done a really good job of extending the game play and there is real motivation to try to complete the game on hardcore. There is level select and lots of collectibles. Overall a quality purchase for only $9, totally worth it. Expand
  4. Oct 1, 2014
    Absolutely loved this game! Played the first PC version, but this adds a lot more game play with the new levels. The music is really good and when you play in total pitch dark, it can seriously creep you out. But then again, I spook easy! All those subtle sound effects really get in your head and you start inventing sounds in your damn room! Overall, I think the Indie devs at Blue Isle didAbsolutely loved this game! Played the first PC version, but this adds a lot more game play with the new levels. The music is really good and when you play in total pitch dark, it can seriously creep you out. But then again, I spook easy! All those subtle sound effects really get in your head and you start inventing sounds in your damn room! Overall, I think the Indie devs at Blue Isle did a super job! Expand
  5. Sep 24, 2014
    The game is actually very well with creating a very oppressive atmosphere, along with paranoia and at times disorientation (which can be good for creating more fear, but at times frustration). Game had a great storyline, one that is much less confusing than the original release. Also to mention it has more fearful gameplay. The graphics were a bit of a shock to see with the downgrade toThe game is actually very well with creating a very oppressive atmosphere, along with paranoia and at times disorientation (which can be good for creating more fear, but at times frustration). Game had a great storyline, one that is much less confusing than the original release. Also to mention it has more fearful gameplay. The graphics were a bit of a shock to see with the downgrade to last-generation console standards. It is clear that this game would be much better visually on the Xbox One/PS4. Expand
  6. Dec 22, 2014
    Not being a whole review, but more as judgement, this game is an okay PC port, but in all reality, it is the same thing as what you can find on the PC, but with downgraded graphics and many bugs.

Playing the first couple of missions are buggy, including the fact that that slenderman can get stuck inside many objects. If you want to play this game, just get it on PC if you have one,

If you want to play this game, just get it on PC if you have one, and if you don't, this will give you the similar experience.
  7. Sep 29, 2014
    Truly a very scary game, well deserving of the Slender name. I can get over the graphics if the game is fun and boy is it fun! I hoped for a longer campaign but maybe we will see some dlc? Great game either way.
  8. Jan 30, 2015
    I would rate this game 10, mainly because of the highly detailed scenery and the truly terrifying jumpscares. It took me a good 3 hours to complete the game, mainly due to being too scared to play, heh. The extra details on the console version makes the gameplay even more nerve crunching. At some points, it got me screaming, in both fear and surprise. Adding Charlie was even better, theI would rate this game 10, mainly because of the highly detailed scenery and the truly terrifying jumpscares. It took me a good 3 hours to complete the game, mainly due to being too scared to play, heh. The extra details on the console version makes the gameplay even more nerve crunching. At some points, it got me screaming, in both fear and surprise. Adding Charlie was even better, the extra levels really got me. throughout the game, my heart was pounding and I was trembling. I really do love this game, and I would certainly play it again. Expand

1. Dec 11, 2014
    With a few effective scares and hints of an interesting story, Slender: The Arrival is the kind of experience that anyone looking to juice their heartrate for half an hour should seek out. After the shock has worn off, though, the game has nothing left to offer.
  2. Oct 31, 2014
    While the concept still works on the console the greatest horror lies in the technical execution, which is really terrifying with its frame drops, lowres textures and meager sound design.
  3. Oct 27, 2014
    A plain porting from PC which doesn't contain enough substance to justify the admission ticket, quickly ending up on the boring side of the spectrum.