5.8

1. Mar 13, 2013
    Fantastic game. I was extremely surprised at how much I like this game. I abhor strict script play, but going in I knew it was a linear, follow me game. The story could use a little more depth but the play is fun and the real reason I even gave the game a chance was CryEngine3. Multiplayer is intense but fairly buggy, suffering from glitchy lighting and fauna. The bare bones menu and gameFantastic game. I was extremely surprised at how much I like this game. I abhor strict script play, but going in I knew it was a linear, follow me game. The story could use a little more depth but the play is fun and the real reason I even gave the game a chance was CryEngine3. Multiplayer is intense but fairly buggy, suffering from glitchy lighting and fauna. The bare bones menu and game type simplifies things dramatically but I always say every game on the market suffers from a lack of options. Expand
  2. Jul 3, 2014
    Sniper 2 was a much better game than the first one, I thought the levels were very good and gameplay was excellent. There is one thing I would pick holes in the game is the checkpoints suck especially if u try it on hard, I wanted to get all the achievements and this was very difficult on hard because the enemy always heard you, still besides that it is an excellent game.
  3. Mar 15, 2013
    With this price(Collectors edition in gamestop 60€), this is a great game! Yes it's linear but still gives you a challenge. Bullet physics are fantastic. I highly recommend!
  4. Mar 15, 2013
    I think the official reviewer has lost his mind, didn't really play the game, or has a bias of thinking it would suck because of the first game. The new sniper 2 game is fantastic fun. Is it extremely innovative? No, but that's not how games should be judged, but only on quality of gaming experience. The graphics of the lush foliage environments are splendidly accomplished and the gameplayI think the official reviewer has lost his mind, didn't really play the game, or has a bias of thinking it would suck because of the first game. The new sniper 2 game is fantastic fun. Is it extremely innovative? No, but that's not how games should be judged, but only on quality of gaming experience. The graphics of the lush foliage environments are splendidly accomplished and the gameplay is super fun taking out russian, filipinos, and ukranians from long range. This game is meant to be played on hard if you want a true sniping experience without all the help. I really enjoyed protecting the seal teams from afar. I actually hated the first sniper game but very much have enjoyed my experience with this game. If there is one thing we've learned, don't trust reviewers (ahem Diablo 3 and Mass Effect 3, etc.). They are biased, paid off, or way too enamored with innovation. Expand
  5. Mar 13, 2013
    I think the Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 is more better then the first game. _city interactiv made good game for low price. Graphic mayby isn't like crysis3 but is better than good. Hovever Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 is actually best sniper game and i have lot of fun playing. I'm waitting for more maps to play multiplayer.
  6. Apr 9, 2013
    To clear up the previous games complaints; the graphics are much better, the pistol play, and overall feel of the movement in the game is improved to polished AAA levels, and the AI is actually pretty smart and won't give you many extra chances. That said this game is an experience like no other, it truly is groundbreaking. I allowed myself to be immersed in the environments of the game,To clear up the previous games complaints; the graphics are much better, the pistol play, and overall feel of the movement in the game is improved to polished AAA levels, and the AI is actually pretty smart and won't give you many extra chances. That said this game is an experience like no other, it truly is groundbreaking. I allowed myself to be immersed in the environments of the game, really enjoy the suspenseful stealth action, and took meticulous time and effort to execute the perfectly orchestrated sets of silent kills, and I found a whole new level of awesomeness has hit the first person shooter genre! Lemme just say, shooting a guy in a helicopter feels pretty great, as does popping a guy in the head with your pistol and then knifing his friend standing next to him, all in one fluid motion x) Good Hunting, Gentlemen.

P.S. At the beginning of Act 2 switch to Expert, you'll enjoy a game that makes you die a couple times

1. Aug 8, 2013
    Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 does a mediocre job of offering up a shooting gallery, but it's so limited in scope that it's almost impossible to recommend to anyone who doesn't feel a strange sense of arousal whenever they imagine popping a bullet into someone's head at several hundred yards. Well, whenever Diaz finally tells them to, of course.
  2. May 13, 2013
    Buggy and clumsy, yet somehow entertaining. [May 2013]
  3. May 9, 2013
    Some great sniping action surrounded by ropey stealth sections and enemy AI. [June 2013, p.69]