5.5

1. Jun 27, 2013
    Great for fans of the series...if the bugs and server issues get fixed. A patch is vital to this game being more than mediocre. I would have paid the 60 bucks for a smooth and complete Spartacus fighter. Instead, the developers urge players to go to the bank and pay 150 bucks for gold coins for the full game experience. This game as of now is not worth one dollar as it is nearly impossibleGreat for fans of the series...if the bugs and server issues get fixed. A patch is vital to this game being more than mediocre. I would have paid the 60 bucks for a smooth and complete Spartacus fighter. Instead, the developers urge players to go to the bank and pay 150 bucks for gold coins for the full game experience. This game as of now is not worth one dollar as it is nearly impossible to get on the servers. I am a die-hard Spartacus fan and a so-so fighter fan, so this game should be perfect for me. But will it get fixed? If it does and you can look past the pay scheme and the somewhat clunky fighter responses, this Tribute to all things gladiator might be just what the summer ordered. Right now, I think I will play some borderlands 2 or injustice, at least until the servers get fixed. I give the game a 8 based on it getting fixed. No fix, this game gets a 3. Expand
  2. Jun 26, 2013
    Honestly it's pretty fun! I don't think I'll be spending too much on it. $150 for their top tier is pretty ridiculous..but 5 bucks isn't that bad. Combat is fun, loading times can be long, and online modes are mixed one was good one was laggy. Hopefully some fixes are coming in. Really enjoying the game though but I have hope after they fix some bugs!
  3. Oct 30, 2013
    WHY THE F*** A LOW META SCORE THIS IS A FANTASTIC GAME WITH REALLY EFFICIENT PRICE 0.00 CHANGE THE META SCORE AND USER SCORE NOW THIS IS NOT A SH***Y GAME I KNOW I PLAYED IT BUY IT NOW.

1. Aug 16, 2013
    It's a bad game compromised further by awkward monetisation. [Issue#101, p.84]
  2. Jul 30, 2013
    Better exploitation of the license would allow Spartacus Legends of becoming a title unavoidable at least for fans of the TV series.
  3. Jul 29, 2013
    Legends has missed the point of the business model entirely, giving unfortunate players a choice of grinding through shallow, unfulfilling and downright ugly combat, or forking out substantial amounts of real money to bypass said mediocrity. [Sept 2013, p.71]