7.6

1. Mar 26, 2011
    Thoroughly enjoyed this game, coming from someone who got bored of playing FPS and racing games, I fancied a change, loved the idea of this game and bought it.
    Really glad I did, storyline with 4 characters [each in turn voiced by Classic and Modern Spider-Man voice artists]
    Also with Noir, had a nod to the brilliance of Arkham Asylum. Game didnt take long to complete, really enjoyable and
    Also with Noir, had a nod to the brilliance of Arkham Asylum.
    Game didnt take long to complete, really enjoyable and lots of unlockables
  2. Sep 7, 2010
    It's been a long time since I've played any Spidey games personally, ever since the sand box style gameplay came around I pretty much gave up on the series, even though I used to purchase just about all the ones that came out. I gave up on it all though after Ultimate Spider-Man.

There was a gleaming light of hope however when this gem was announced. Gone is the repetitive free roam style, and Spidey returns to real, level by level gaming (or in this case, split up in Acts). You play as four different Spider-Men after the Amazing Spider-Man shatters the Tablet of Order & Chaos, a mystical relic that apparently grants great powers to evil minded villains (even when only in pieces), in a scuffle with Mysterio. This begins Spidey's journey to recover the tablet shards and restore order before these villains dish out complete havoc. The storyline is basic, and doesn't change from start to finish, which I personally don't mind, I'd prefer an overly-simple story over an overly-complex one (which most comic books and games in general do now-a-days), so I suppose it's a breath of fresh air to not get any dumb plot twists and other stupid things of that nature.

The graphics are pleasing to the eyes, looking they were torn straight out of the comic book pages and onto our televisions. Every dimension (Amazing, 2099, Noir, Ultimate) has a unique look and feel to it. Amazing looks just like the comic books, 2099 is very bright with lots of lights and flashing, Noir is very dark and mysterious (the sky looks awesome, just thought I'd mention that), and Ultimate looks pretty much just like the Ultimate comic (probably the more lackluster of the three since the Amazing universe does that too). Gameplay is where this game shines. Each universe has a different gameplay style, from the Noir stealth, to the crazy free-falling 2099. Amazing and Ultimate are a bit more on the normal side though, but that doesn't make them any less enjoyable to play through. Each stage has a lot of variety, and plenty of nooks and cranny's to explore for Spider-Emblems, and Hidden Spiders (which give you more Spider Essence to purchase upgrades). There's plenty to do in this game, due to the Web of Destiny, which is a series of challenges or goals that you must do to unlock the entire web. As you unlock more challenges, you gain access to more of Spidey's special moves and new costumes, so you don't want to ignore these. Some of them are inevitably unlocked (such as defeating a boss, etc), but a lot of them are not, and you won't want to ignore them. I also must mention that zipping around the stages couldn't be easier with the easy to learn control scheme, and beating the crap out of enemies is a real pleasure too. There's also the first person view brawl scenes with the bosses, which I thought were weird thing to add at first, but it grew on me very fast. The camera has its problems I suppose, though to be honest I've only had issues with it when I'm wall crawling, which I rarely do anyway.

The sound is great, notably due to the amazing voice actors of the Spider-Men and their foes. A lot of classic Spidey VA's are here, with funny lines and witty phrases being spout at every corner. It was a trip down memory lane for me, hearing Noir Spidey in particular, since I loved the 90's animated series, though I'm sure others will be partial to other VA's. The music isn't memorable, but that doesn't mean it's bad either. It gets the job done, to say the least. I particularly enjoy the music of 2099 and the Noir universes. I'm guessing by this point it's obvious that my two favorite dimensions are those two, since I continually mention them with praise.

This game is a must buy for Spidey fans, and fans of the action genre, or just plain anyone that's into a good game. There's a lot of potatoes with the meat with the Web of Destiny, 3 difficulty levels, rankings, and alternate costumes, so there's a lot of reason to go back and continue playing (probably more than the reasons I mentioned here). This is a great direction for Spidey, and I hope Activision keeps Beenox on board for their next Spider-Man release. Crossing my fingers for an exclusive 2099 game.
  3. Sep 11, 2010
    I honestly believe that the game developers realized there was no challenge to the game, so they purposely BROKE the camera! It's the only challenging thing in there. And it immediatly killed any fun the game had to it about 1/2 way through. Its a six for great cut scenes, lot's of unlockables, and top-notch voice acting. Otherwise gamefly and return in a week!
  4. Nov 4, 2010
    This game is pretty bad. it offers little entertainment throughout the game. i have played plenty of games that send you through time portals or transporters and beenox has done nothing to add to that.
  5. Sep 9, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions is not a good game. If you are expecting a triumphant return to form for the Spectacular Web Slinger you will be sorely disappointed. Similarly if you are expecting this to be the Spiderman version of Arkham Asylum (crazy I know, but some actual do/did) then I suggest you just play through that again rather than waste your time here.

To appropriately review this 'game' It is easier to just start with what Beenox did do right as there isn't really much to say in this regard.

First off, the game can be quite humorous in places. Whether it be when the Amazing Spiderman is being shown his alter egos for the first time by Madam Web as she explains how dire the situation is, and all he can do is focus on the singular image of a cartoon pig dressed like him. Or when Ultimate Spiderman meets the powered up Electro and despite the overwhelming power before him, it's all the spider can do to avoid looking at the mans "junk". If you've heard of Dr Manhattan, I'm sure you will understand.

The game is also nice to look at, the different graphics styles do work well and the attention to fan service is appreciated. Aside from that...yeah, on to the bad, and first the generic problems which crosses all four Characters.

During play you will be able to unlock new moves by collecting 'Spider Essence' and completing challenges in the 'Web of Destiny'. The problem however is that outside of a few must have moves, such as the standard counter. There isn't any moves that would really cause a player to salivate at the bit and save up his hard earned essence to buy. Especially when even on the hardest difficulty you can beat every bad guy (bosses being the exception of course) by mashing X a few times and sometimes holding down Y to launch the blocking henchman into the air. The simple fact is, the moves are boring. I hate to draw up a comparison but the combat in Arkham Asylum was as near to perfect as I have seen. Why did Beenox feel it appropriate to then deliver this button bashing dog present and call it Icecream.

Even in terms of character upgrades, there is nothing to look at but extended health/vision/rage bars and their appropriate recharge rates. That is it. Zero imagination went into these upgrades.

Staying on the generic. This game is absolutely plagued by the horrible concept of invisible walls. There is no exploration, none. No alternate routes either. Each level boils down to the same formula: Meet main boss, chase boss, enter area, fight bad guys, enter next area, fight more bad guys, enter next area, fight boss, chase boss...again, fight more bad guys, etc, etc, etc. It gets old really really quick.

There are two examples that really stick in my mind with regards to these walls. The first is in the second Noir level where you are chasing down the Vulture. You end up following him down an alleyway with several gun toating henchman. At this point your immediate thought should be that all you need to do is climb onto the roof tops, avoid the henchies and chase down the Vulture. Simple enough really. Except you cannot do this. Beenox have taunted you by allowing you to climb right up to the edge, you can even look over the rooftops, but the invisible ceiling prevents you from going any further.

Like I said, Beenox has designed one path for each level and you will follow that path. There is no choice.

Another example, when Amzing Spiderman faces off against the Sandman, there is a segment where you have to make your way around a sand pit with a sand tornado in the middle, jumping from platform to platform to eventually reach a water tank which will put the tornado out. However this platform is easily seen from the start point of the area and considering that these spidermen can apparently web swing using nothing but the air and clouds to attach the webbing to. You would think, "Ok well I'll just swing over there and finish this quick". Only once you leap off of the platform a nice big webbing disabled icon appears and you plumit to your doom.

Yes that is right. Beenox has gone to such lengths to keep you on the singular path they envisioned that they even disable your powers to prevent you from doing anything even remotely simple as exploring.

This is Spiderman for goodness sake! He is meant to swing free and clear, zipping from structure to structure whilst giving a generously gracious salute to the people stuck in rush hour traffic below.

Instead, this game plays like when Peter intermitently kept losing his powers in the original comics. There is no warning when it will happen, just rest assured that each time it does you will lose a little bit of your sanity.

Sadly I'm not even half done and it seems I've already filled this reviews limit. As such, I will begrudgingly end with just this. Leave this game be, do not let Beenox believe that this kind of tripe is acceptable in this day and age.
  6. Sep 11, 2010
    Just adding my 2 cents worth and giving it a 7. Wish they had more Noir missions. I guess I'll wait for the next Batman game to get more of that candy.
  7. Sep 13, 2010
    Cons: The game play is nothing new or exciting, and gets quite repetitive after the first couple hours. There is hardly anything to unlock, aside from more outfits. Pros: The boss fights are extremely fun. The graphics and art styles are awesome. And the cutscenes are great. So to make things short; awesome boss battles and cinematics, in between those is repetitive junk. Solid 6. Worth aCons: The game play is nothing new or exciting, and gets quite repetitive after the first couple hours. There is hardly anything to unlock, aside from more outfits. Pros: The boss fights are extremely fun. The graphics and art styles are awesome. And the cutscenes are great. So to make things short; awesome boss battles and cinematics, in between those is repetitive junk. Solid 6. Worth a rent, but ,seriously, don't waste money buying it. You will regret it. Expand
  8. Oct 9, 2010
    This game is awful! There are a lot of glitches in it that really distract from the game play. One is when web slinging in the noir dimension i got stuck in a wall and had to start over. Unless a new patch comes out to help improve web slinging don't buy it!
  9. Nov 26, 2010
    This is a Great Spiderman Game. The Spiderman Games usually range from Bad to Decent but now with this Game it has been changed to from Bad to Decent to Great! And if you want the rating's to be Based on Fan Service in this game then it would get a 10/10 since its got everything a Spiderman fan would Want! But overall this is just a Great game to play for anyone! If your a Spiderman fan,This is a Great Spiderman Game. The Spiderman Games usually range from Bad to Decent but now with this Game it has been changed to from Bad to Decent to Great! And if you want the rating's to be Based on Fan Service in this game then it would get a 10/10 since its got everything a Spiderman fan would Want! But overall this is just a Great game to play for anyone! If your a Spiderman fan, This is an Absoloute MUST BUY! Expand
  10. Sep 28, 2010
    It's worth a rent but not a buy. I bought mine new for only 20 bucks. So go rent it, play through it, enjoy the fun story and boss fights, get the unlockables and achievements and take it back. It's worth a play at the least.
  11. Sep 28, 2010
    LO BUENO

LO BUENO

La historia es buena y creible. En un principio, me había preguntado como harían para unir los 4 universos y justificar esos 4 Spidermans. Resumiendola, un trozo de piedra de poder antigua se rompe debido a una batalla y los fragmentos se pierden en 4 universos. Los Spidermans de cada universos deben recuperarlos con la ayuda de nuestra aliada, Madame web.

Gráficamente está muy bien logrado. El Cel Shading tiene un puntazo en estos tipos de juegos basados en comics y dibujos animados. Creo que el motor gráfico, le viene como anillo al dedo y lo hace más inmersivo.

La jugabilidad es el punto fuerte del juego. Poder usar los distintos Spidermans es una delicia y le da un aire fresco increíble al juego. Es tener 4 juegos en uno. Puñetazo limpio, vértigo, sigilio y estrategia. Esas son las caracteristicas principales de cada dimensión. Además, están presentes en cada nivel, una serie de desafíos que desbloquean nuevos movimientos y mejoras para comprar. Lo que lo hace muy rejugable. Es un juego con una gran jugabilidad.

Lo mejor de lo mejor, a mi criterio. Son las épicas batallas contra los jefes. Estas traen una novedad que yo, personalmente, no he visto en ningún otro juego, la primera persona. Las batallas se desarrollarán en 3era persona, pasando en determinadas ocaciones a 1era, pudiendo ver al enemigo de cerca y utilizando mini-juegos para esquivar y golpear. Como ejemplo de una buena batalla, puedo poner la de la 4ta fase, cuando debemos enfrentar a Electro, usando el Spiderman amazing. Batalla épica si las hay, luchando desde el comienzo hasta el final de nivel con el mismo jefe. Una fase de 40 minutos luchando con el mismo Boss, uno de los mejores levels que tiene el juego.

La duración, estimo que es muy buena y correcta. Es un juego de unas 25 horas y si quieres cumplir todos los desafíos, ese tiempo se doblará.

Una caracteristica fundamental que tiene el juego y que agradecen los fieles, es el respeto que se tiene por el comic, los villanos y la historia de Spiderman. Desde las voces, hasta el artwork. Todo un guiño a las sagas de Spiderman.

LO PEOR

Algunas batallas pueden ser exesivamente difíciles si se juegan en la máxima dificultad. Como ejemplo, la batalla contra Sandman, las caras de arena. estuve una hora para vencerlo en modo difícil.

La cámara[ cuando vas caminando por las paredes se descontrola y es bastante caótica. Lo que traerá problemas cuando queiras pasar por zonas sin ser detectado. Se descontrola y te hace movimientos locos.

No está doblado al español y muchas frases que Spiderman dice durante los combates (típicas bromas del arácnido al rival) no están subtituladas, por lo que deberías saber inglés para entenderlas, algunas son muy buenas y te hacen reir.

OPINION PERSONAL

Es el mejor juego de Spiderman hasta la fecha. Un muy buen juego que te hará las delicias a nivel jugable. Compra obligada para los fanáticos del comic y para los amantes de todo buen hack n' slash variado, equilibrado y con batallas finales épicas.
  12. Oct 3, 2010
    The developers have played a *lot* of Batman Arkham Asylum. Many of the themes make an appearance here, from the perching takedowns, to the grate-opening-web-pull, and the warning wiggly lines above Spidey's head when about to be hit. All great gameplay mechanics, but none of them done with quite the aplomb of the Dark Crusader's finest hour. Still, there's much to like here.

The 4

The 4 characters are just about different enough to warrant the different dimensions - Noir is certainly the most different, and in some ways the most frustrating for it. The wisecracking voice over is great, the first time you hear it, but being told to get the water barrels, incessantly throughout one boss fight was a bit too much.

Positives: 3 different difficulty settings. Plenty of in game challenges. Not too challenging. Good story.
    Negatives: Bit samey in the Amazing and Ultimate worlds. Some Noir levels a bit frustrating. Cheesy voice over gets a bit much. Looooong levels - most are 45 mins to an hour, so not easy to dip in and out.

It's a solid 8 for me, but I like Spider-Man, so I'm squarely in the target audience.
  13. May 7, 2011
    I first bought this game when it was released, however, after dying many, what I felt were cheap deaths at the hands of the Deadpool level, I sold the game and moved on. Recently I was watching people do speed-runs on You Tube and when someone passed this level in not only just a few minutes, but on their first try, I was furious. Determined, I picked the game up again, and guess what. II first bought this game when it was released, however, after dying many, what I felt were cheap deaths at the hands of the Deadpool level, I sold the game and moved on. Recently I was watching people do speed-runs on You Tube and when someone passed this level in not only just a few minutes, but on their first try, I was furious. Determined, I picked the game up again, and guess what. I beat the level on my first try. Patience, that's the lesson for today, here's my review. The story, while not the best you'll ever see, is decent. You play as one of four Spidermen - Amazing, Ultimate, Noir, and my favorite 2099. Not to spoil the story, I'll just say you're searching through the four universes for fragments of a stone tablet that give bosses great power. Each universe has a distinct look and style of gameplay. Amazing and Ultimate have you doing typical stuff like other Spidey games, swinging around and beating up the bad-guys. Noir has you doing your best Arkham Asylum impression and stealth-takedowns are the order of the day. 2099 sees you gliding around a futuristic city chasing down bosses and diffusing some of the chaos they create along the way. You get points for collecting spider-emblems and completing side-quests, these are used to upgrade your character or buy new costumes. There is plenty of content to unlock, from the aforementioned costumes and upgrades, to action- figures, concept art, movies and bios. The soundtrack is unremarkable but works for the game, with a clearly superhero feel. Best of all the game is narrated by Stan Lee. The voice-acting is all top notch. There are still a few issues that keep this from being the perfect Spidey adventure, most are issues that have always plagued the series. The camera can be a bit spastic, especially if there is something important you're supposed to be doing. There is so much going on at once on the screen I think the camera just can't keep up, however, it isn't as bad here as in other outings. Sometimes levels get tedious, like the Deadpool level, where you search an oil rig for cameras, when you find all of them more appear, this happens several times. This wouldn't be so bad if the rig were designed better, it is really tough to navigate. Throw in several boss fights, several repetitious battles with goons, a sequence where you must quickly swing from rig to rig to rig, then multiple points on a boat, then to a crate, then back to the main oil rig (that last platforming section has to be completed all in one perfect run and if you mess up at any point, you go all the way back to the beginning), then one last boss fight. It is a bit much and I find it hard to believe anyone found that level much fun, and I'm the world's biggest Deadpool fan. There are also some issues with Spiderman locking on to the wrong object, which is a big deal when you are being timed. These things don't break the game, and in my opinion this is the best Spiderman game so far. It is good to see someone show Miguel O'Hara (2099) some love finally. Fun game, descent story, great visuals, lots to do and unlock. Pretty fun most of the time.â Expand
  14. Oct 23, 2011
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions is a pretty good game and really surprised me,because I expected to be another failure but fortunately I was wrong,although it has some minor problems,worth your money and your time!!!!!!
  15. Aug 30, 2011
    A very enjoyable game to play. I really enjoyed all 4 spider men and all of the villains in the game. However the down side of the game is that I found it easy on all 3 of the difficulties.
  16. Sep 9, 2012
    This is a must for any Spider-man fan. Kids and adults will love this epic Spider-man adventure. With no less then 13 amazing boss fights, anybody who likes Spider-man will love Shattered Dimensions. Perfect 10.
  17. Jan 18, 2013
    When I heard this title announced I grabbed a pre-order and have had no reason to look back. While being linear, the areas are open to explore. Hidden spiders and collectibles are hidden throughout, and the combat system is simple and effective. The story is goofy, but it brings together 13 villains across 4 universes and each level is topped by the next. The righting is great and eachWhen I heard this title announced I grabbed a pre-order and have had no reason to look back. While being linear, the areas are open to explore. Hidden spiders and collectibles are hidden throughout, and the combat system is simple and effective. The story is goofy, but it brings together 13 villains across 4 universes and each level is topped by the next. The righting is great and each Spider man acts as you'd expect. The each has his own style of comedy and style of play. Noire is a stealthy Bat-man/Ninja approach while the rest play like your usual spider man game with the exception of either the Symbiotic suit in the Ultimate universe or Free fall sequences in 2099. The unlock-able costumes are great and the Web of Destiny means you'll probably be replaying the levels. While this doesn't match up to Web of Shadows in my opinion it's a great Spider-man title, Expand
  18. Oct 25, 2013
    I was pleasantly surprised with this game. It isn't the best Spider-Man game out there but I will give it credit for trying to by loyal to the comics rather than the movies or the animated TV shows. The different styles of the alternate Spider-Men give the game much needed variety, but with that variety I also felt they could have expand on each a bit more.

Graphics are great, gameplay

Graphics are great, gameplay and handling are top notch, and the writing creative and entertaining.

Overall:
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions may look like a quick cash in on the outside, but it is a well rounded and thoroughly entertaining game. I only which that there had been more, particularly with Spider-Man Noir whose sections just were so refreshingly different to the general Spider-Man mythos.
  19. Feb 17, 2013
    This game was fun, but it felt like it was taking on too much w/4 different stories. Usually, switching between different types of gameplay is a refreshing twist, but this felt more like a chore at times. The game stays true to Spiderman doing "Amazing" feats, but the fighting can get a little stale.
  20. Jan 29, 2013
    Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions Present day, Spiderman encounters Mysterio in a museum containing the Tablet of Order and Chaos. In an attempt to keep the tablet out of the wrong hands, Spiderman accidently shatters the tablet in an inevitable showdown that took place between the two. Now having distorted time, the four Spider-men of the past, alternate present, and future must workSpiderman: Shattered Dimensions Present day, Spiderman encounters Mysterio in a museum containing the Tablet of Order and Chaos. In an attempt to keep the tablet out of the wrong hands, Spiderman accidently shatters the tablet in an inevitable showdown that took place between the two. Now having distorted time, the four Spider-men of the past, alternate present, and future must work together to restore the order of reality.

Story

The story of Spiderman is told through a level based format. This might be disappointing to those who are fans of the open world style. That being said, the story doesn
  21. Feb 23, 2014
    Utter unfinished garbage. I really likes the idea of varied gameplay with four characters, but essentially there are only two types on gameplay : monotone slugfests and terrible ass stealth sections. Both of which are so terribly executed, they constantly bug out on you making this game lesson in infuriating frustration. I experienced a game-breaking bug on *every level* of this piece ofUtter unfinished garbage. I really likes the idea of varied gameplay with four characters, but essentially there are only two types on gameplay : monotone slugfests and terrible ass stealth sections. Both of which are so terribly executed, they constantly bug out on you making this game lesson in infuriating frustration. I experienced a game-breaking bug on *every level* of this piece of utter **** forcing me to kill myself in order to restart from the last checkpoint hoping that the game would allow me to continue. It baffles me how this broken disc was released and called "a game". Do not buy this. At any price. Ever. Expand
  22. Dec 17, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Excellent game,it's on my Top 5 Spider-Man games,on the second place.The game offers 4 Spider-Men from 4 dimensions: Amazing(Original),Ultimate(Symbiote),2099(Miguel O'Hara) and Noir(a Spider-Man from 1745).The game doesn't allow you to play on free roam,but,allows you to use skins and DLC skins.There is 4 acts: Act 1,Act 2,Act 3 and Final Battle.Kraven is the villain of Act 1,on the amazing.Sandman is the villain of Act 2,on the amazing.Juggernaut is the villain of Act 3,on the amazing.Hammerhead,Vulture and Goblin are the villains of Act,1,2 and 3,from Noir.Hobgoblin,Scorpion and Doc Ock are the villains of Act 1,2 and 3,from 2099.Electro,Deadpool and Carnage are the villains of Act 1,2 and 3,from Ultimate.The gameplay from amazing has the light and heavy attack,like every game.2099 has that too,but has sky falls some times.Ultimate has the light heavy attacks,AGAIN.But,it has the transformation of full symbiote,like,I don't know how to explain,the real "ULTIMATE".Noir is like Arkham City,Arkham Asylum and Arkham Origins: Get the enemies from the shadows.But sometimes,you have to fight with your Light and Heavy Attacks.The Final Act allows you to use the 4 Spider-Men against Mysterio,that caused the problem from the Tablet of The Order And Chaos,on every dimension.First,you will use Noir to sneak behind Mysterio and give him an Attack.Then,you use Ultimate Spider-Man(Symbiote)to fight against illusions of all the villains from Act 1,2 and 3,from EVERY dimension.After that,you will use 2099 to have a good Sky Fall and punch Mysterio's face.Then,you will use your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man from Amazing Dimension and defeat Mysterio,saving the world.

So,the game has a good gameplay,good skins,good cheat codes,good villains,epic history,I never saw a glitch on the game,and never gets bored to play as the 4 Spider-Men.P.S. It's the only game that has Madame Web as one of the protagonists.
  23. Feb 21, 2016
    4 Spider-Men 4x the awesome,this game is a lot of fun and this is easily the best Spider-Man Beenox game with a great combat system and a pretty good stealth system for the noir missions. The story although a little weak consists off a tablet of order and chaos,it is shattered accidentally by Spider-Man and it spreads through out the multiverse and coincidentally finds its way to 164 Spider-Men 4x the awesome,this game is a lot of fun and this is easily the best Spider-Man Beenox game with a great combat system and a pretty good stealth system for the noir missions. The story although a little weak consists off a tablet of order and chaos,it is shattered accidentally by Spider-Man and it spreads through out the multiverse and coincidentally finds its way to 16 different villains across the multiverse. Madam web calls upon the Spider-Men of the 4 dimensions the fragments of the tablet landed in to reform the tablet and restore balance, But while all this is happening Mysterio has a plan to get the tablet and conquer the multiverse. Although the plot is a little generic it's a good enough set up to get these 4 Spider-Men to team up in this great action adventure game. It's a must have for Spider-Man fans and action adventure game fans. Expand

1. Games Master UK
    Dec 25, 2010
    The greatest Spidey game of this generation. Four fantastic flavours of arachnid awesomeness. [Issue#231, p.89]
  2. Dec 20, 2010
    Your enjoyment of Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions will depend on how much you agree with Bobby Kotick's assessment of the previous entries in the series. If you truly believe they sucked, skip Shattered Dimensions as it's more of the same (just without the open world New York). But if you enjoyed them, you'll want to give the game a shot as it's another entertaining Spider-Adventure that's more linear than recent games in the series, but still a lot of fun.
  3. Oct 25, 2010
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions is a fun game and enjoyable for anyone who is a fan of the comic book or game series.