7.9

1. Dec 6, 2010
    One of the most humourous, fun and awesome games that you can ever buy on XBLA. I've played some frustratingly difficult games from time to time, most of them almost putting me over the edge that leaves me wondering as to why "frustration = fun" is a good idea (not that I hate all frustratingly difficult games, some may have some redeeming qualities, but that is irrelevant to the review).One of the most humourous, fun and awesome games that you can ever buy on XBLA. I've played some frustratingly difficult games from time to time, most of them almost putting me over the edge that leaves me wondering as to why "frustration = fun" is a good idea (not that I hate all frustratingly difficult games, some may have some redeeming qualities, but that is irrelevant to the review). However, this game, while it does have its frustratingly hard moments, is actually fun to play, is highly amusing and is considerate for the lesser-experienced with its Way of the Coward system (if you die one too many times on one level, you are free to skip it if you feel like it). Not only that, but the humour (which is evident with 'Splosion Man himself as well as some of the music. Come on, who doesn't love Donuts?) and the music is top-notch. In short, it's a great game, I highly recommend it, but if you're unsure, then there's always the demo you can try out. Expand
  2. Dec 23, 2010
    A fantastic multi player game that lets up to 4 people play. Increased difficulty = Increased fun as all four take to the sky in this game, a bargain as well :D
  3. Mar 4, 2012
    A great game for everyone. It's original, funny and fun!!! It will get you frustrated, but the are super fun and challenging that you just keep on playing to the 50th level. Yeah there's 50 levels.
  4. May 30, 2014
    'Splosion Man is yet another original title on the XBLA. It's challenging, humourous and just plain fun to play. It's definitely worth the price. The co-op is just as good as SP.

'Splosion Man is bursting with humor, personality, and classic platforming challenges. Not a moment goes by without seeing something new and exciting and 'Splosion Man himself is one of the most endearing new videogame characters of the year.
  2. ’Splosion Man is not for the weak, or the uncalloused of thumb. But if you do have the druthers to give it a whirl, you’re going to find yourself playing one of the most addictive and challenging games to come out on XBLA so far. To put it simply, it’s a blast.
  3. 'Splosion Man is one of the most enjoyable and unique platform games I've played in years. The gameplay is simple to pick up but full of complexities to master.