8.0

1. Mar 4, 2012
    A great game for everyone. It's original, funny and fun!!! It will get you frustrated, but the are super fun and challenging that you just keep on playing to the 50th level. Yeah there's 50 levels.
  2. Mar 1, 2012
    Splosion man brings a new effect for platform gameplay it is fun and good laugh with mates (sometimes) but it gets very boring after a few levels but it is a good game overall and i liked to play it until it annoyed me and i broke my controller..
  3. Feb 21, 2012
    I'm writing this for the Coop.
    I really enjoyed playing this game locally with my friends.
    We laughed the entire time we were playing and this game is more fun and more challenging on coop, can't wait to buy ms. 'splosion man
  4. Dec 23, 2010
    A fantastic multi player game that lets up to 4 people play. Increased difficulty = Increased fun as all four take to the sky in this game, a bargain as well :D
  5. Dec 6, 2010
    One of the most humourous, fun and awesome games that you can ever buy on XBLA. I've played some frustratingly difficult games from time to time, most of them almost putting me over the edge that leaves me wondering as to why "frustration = fun" is a good idea (not that I hate all frustratingly difficult games, some may have some redeeming qualities, but that is irrelevant to the review). However, this game, while it does have its frustratingly hard moments, is actually fun to play, is highly amusing and is considerate for the lesser-experienced with its Way of the Coward system (if you die one too many times on one level, you are free to skip it if you feel like it). Not only that, but the humour (which is evident with 'Splosion Man himself as well as some of the music. Come on, who doesn't love Donuts?) and the music is top-notch. In short, it's a great game, I highly recommend it, but if you're unsure, then there's always the demo you can try out. Expand
  6. Sep 20, 2010
    If you're 12, you have to buy this game!!! If you're not, then I'd still suggest playing the trial version. It is actually pretty good for an XBLA game, and it's got a nice sense of humor, but it does eventually become repetitive. It's biggest flaw is actually Splosion Man himself. If you are able to go through the entire game without telling him to shut up at least 5 times, then you probably weren't listening very hard. Expand

'Splosion Man is bursting with humor, personality, and classic platforming challenges. Not a moment goes by without seeing something new and exciting and 'Splosion Man himself is one of the most endearing new videogame characters of the year.
  2. ’Splosion Man is not for the weak, or the uncalloused of thumb. But if you do have the druthers to give it a whirl, you’re going to find yourself playing one of the most addictive and challenging games to come out on XBLA so far. To put it simply, it’s a blast.
  3. 'Splosion Man is one of the most enjoyable and unique platform games I've played in years. The gameplay is simple to pick up but full of complexities to master.