8.3

1. Nov 6, 2010
    Im not a fan of Star Wars saga, but this game simply grabbed me and finished as fast as I could. I loved it. Great graphics, great sound, great story and good gameplay. The game has glitches but its fun anyway. The 3 addons that are on the second disk are short, has more glitches than the original game but are very fun and a little short.
    I recommend for SW fans and everyone who loves
    I recommend for SW fans and everyone who loves third person beat em ups.
  2. Apr 12, 2016
    I was obsessed with Star Wars, forgot about it for years, and know I love it again. This game brought out all the excitement I could get from one of the movies and then some. The levels had arguably the best openings ever. And that's because they start how every movie starts out. With the cyan colored sentence, and then boom. The roaring theme with the rising text. One of the best DLCsI was obsessed with Star Wars, forgot about it for years, and know I love it again. This game brought out all the excitement I could get from one of the movies and then some. The levels had arguably the best openings ever. And that's because they start how every movie starts out. With the cyan colored sentence, and then boom. The roaring theme with the rising text. One of the best DLCs I've ever played. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.