4.2

1. Mar 6, 2012
    This game is simply amazing. Everything I want in a fighting game and more. Sure people are upset over the DLC being on disc already but they already give you enough content to satisfy your needs. Great game overall, I recommend anyone buy it.
  2. Mar 6, 2012
    Wow, a bigger sorprise, this game is fantastic, the characters look awesome, and the gameplay is incredible, the sound, graphics, music, all is amazing. Street Fighter X Tekken is an incredible game. I can't wait for Tekken X Street Fighter.
  3. Mar 6, 2012
    adorei esse game, para mim é o game de luta que mais me impressionou nessa geração, porém estou na esperança de um Killer Ins 3! espero que a RareWare tome vergonha e faça um KI3!
  4. Mar 6, 2012
    Welllllll....I gotta say. This game was awsome. By that, I mean watching huge, muscular, strong, vibrant, colorful, sweat men just throw their arms back and forth at each other! Wow! Sure as heck turned me on! Just because of that fact, I'm rating this game a 10! Keep it up!
  5. Mar 8, 2012
    How can you give a score if you didn't buy the game? That's like saying a movie sucks before you even see it. My first few hours have been loads of fun. Nuf said.
  6. Mar 9, 2012
    this is the game of the year as far as i'm concerned. great characters, great battle system and super smooth online play. i'm a giant tekken fan, so it was so awesome to see my favorite tekken characters in this new 2D fighting game environment. loving every minute of it!!
  7. Mar 6, 2012
    Wow, amazing how a single 0 effects the overall score to a 4.9. I personally found this game very entertaining. It certainly does its job. While no game is perfect, it plays very well. I say wait for a sale unless you're a hard core fighting gamer.
  8. Apr 20, 2012
    This is now one of my favourite fighting games of all time. The roster is plentiful and varied with lots of my favourite SF and TK characters. The fighting controls are very well done, and I haven't experienced much lag with the online but I haven't heard of any bad cases. If you're a fan of fighting games then you should definitely pick up this game. Also son't listen to the little butthurt people who gave this game a 0 and a 1. If your not mature enough to rate a game what it deserves and rate it because of the COMPANY'S business practices then I don't think your old enough to play video games. Even if you aren't convinced look at the critic's review scores, barely any bad ones. So pick up this game regardless of your view on the DLC issue. Don't let it get in the way of you playing a fun game! :) Expand
  9. Oct 8, 2013
    When announced the release of this game, there are many people that they had had in expectations (now everybody say that is NOT true because they know and are clear that this would be a great game, unfortunately and THAT CHANCE when approaching the eve of the Video Game Awards (VGA KOTAKU.Com was who announced that Chance a group of hackers got inside the disk and found that the DLC was inside the disc, this made a great black campaign against the game came ensim, but not equally to treatment Mortall Kombat who did the same Mortal Kombat not reviewed hackers to find what the DLC that Chance truth In short in spite of that he made ‚Äč‚Äčthis black campaign and say that this game is supposedly a review of Street Fighter 4 characters from Tekken Street Fighter x Tekken gives a clear indication that it is not, because when play this game really flaws Street Fighter 4, believe me here are quality guaranteed, we set aside the bad practice and venture to a game full of fun Expand

Not having played a fighter since the first iteration of Street Fighter IV probably did me favours in making this mash-up of cosmic proportions appear fresher than it will for others, but if you're a fan of either franchise there's a whole lot on offer bound to intrigue and satisfy.
  2. Apr 17, 2012
    A fine fighter, but the Tekken characters feel like Street Fighter characters. Multiplayer is also laggy. [Apr 2012]
  3. Apr 11, 2012
    While there is a competent fighter to be had, the woeful way in which Capcom has blatantly stripped out significant chunks and promised features, or locked away vital content that already exists on the disc, all with the vile intent of having you pay for it again, makes this a hard game to recommend.