4.4

1. Mar 6, 2012
    This game is simply amazing. Everything I want in a fighting game and more. Sure people are upset over the DLC being on disc already but they already give you enough content to satisfy your needs. Great game overall, I recommend anyone buy it.
  2. Mar 6, 2012
    Wow, amazing how a single 0 effects the overall score to a 4.9. I personally found this game very entertaining. It certainly does its job. While no game is perfect, it plays very well. I say wait for a sale unless you're a hard core fighting gamer.
  3. Mar 9, 2012
    this is the game of the year as far as i'm concerned. great characters, great battle system and super smooth online play. i'm a giant tekken fan, so it was so awesome to see my favorite tekken characters in this new 2D fighting game environment. loving every minute of it!!
  4. Mar 6, 2012
    Welllllll....I gotta say. This game was awsome. By that, I mean watching huge, muscular, strong, vibrant, colorful, sweat men just throw their arms back and forth at each other! Wow! Sure as heck turned me on! Just because of that fact, I'm rating this game a 10! Keep it up!
  5. Mar 6, 2012
    Wow, a bigger sorprise, this game is fantastic, the characters look awesome, and the gameplay is incredible, the sound, graphics, music, all is amazing. Street Fighter X Tekken is an incredible game. I can't wait for Tekken X Street Fighter.
  6. Mar 6, 2012
    I'm a huge fighting game fan--love Tekken, MK, MvC, Blaz Blue. SF is ok (love the look of it, but not a fan of how it plays). So when I heard that SF X Tekken was going to have Tekken characters in a streamlined 2D version of the SSFIV engine, I was very interested. The game looks the part and has plenty of style. Lots of unlockables in the form of titles and such, as well as plenty ofI'm a huge fighting game fan--love Tekken, MK, MvC, Blaz Blue. SF is ok (love the look of it, but not a fan of how it plays). So when I heard that SF X Tekken was going to have Tekken characters in a streamlined 2D version of the SSFIV engine, I was very interested. The game looks the part and has plenty of style. Lots of unlockables in the form of titles and such, as well as plenty of single player content in the form of challenges, missions, and trials. There was a great training tutorial to inform you of the game mechanics and the standard arcade, online, and training modes. Full package--without a doubt (replays included just as with the SFIV series). Everything is wonderful, but I do have a gripe and I'm not sure if I'm alone on this: the controls are bit finicky. Now, I'm saying this already having played SFIV, SSFIV, and SSFIV AE, so it's not that...I can't explain it, but the controls are a bit stiff. Another small nitpick is that there isn't any kind of story mode. I mean you get the standard Capcom treatment in the form of character story intro and ending, but nothing like we've seen with some other fighting games. Overall, the game is obviously a great pickup for any fighting game fan, but would caution others to try before you buy. Expand
  7. Mar 8, 2012
    How can you give a score if you didn't buy the game? That's like saying a movie sucks before you even see it. My first few hours have been loads of fun. Nuf said.
  8. Mar 8, 2012
    Solid fighting game, though it may seem overwhelming to those unfamiliar with Street Fighter. The game is systematically similar to Street Fighter 4 with enough changes to keep players going for awhile. Input to perform special and super moves is easier than in Street Fighter 4, which will let newer players in faster, while those more familiar with it have more to explore in other areasSolid fighting game, though it may seem overwhelming to those unfamiliar with Street Fighter. The game is systematically similar to Street Fighter 4 with enough changes to keep players going for awhile. Input to perform special and super moves is easier than in Street Fighter 4, which will let newer players in faster, while those more familiar with it have more to explore in other areas like character combinations. The DLC already coming on the disc out of the box may be considered a plus and a minus depending on who you ask, but there's already enough in the game to explore for the time being, with a solid promise of more to offer later. Expand
  9. Mar 10, 2012
    Streetfighter is back and it has bought some new friends. I bought this game not knowing what to expect fearing it would maybe be a SF4 or Marvel Vs Capcom clone with nothing new,Good News..it's Not.Streetfighter X Tekken is its own game and is really fun to play.Me and a friend spent 2 fun hours just doing the tutorial and some trials before we even started playing.Well done Capcom.I seeStreetfighter is back and it has bought some new friends. I bought this game not knowing what to expect fearing it would maybe be a SF4 or Marvel Vs Capcom clone with nothing new,Good News..it's Not.Streetfighter X Tekken is its own game and is really fun to play.Me and a friend spent 2 fun hours just doing the tutorial and some trials before we even started playing.Well done Capcom.I see the internet has got its mardy pants on and the nerds are here raging about On Disc DLC...heres my opinion....Get Over Yourselfs and stop marking a game down because of executive buisness decisions... mark on game on its playability...Again Realy Well Done !!!! Expand
  10. Mar 6, 2012
    Damn good **** The whole DLC fiasco is truly messed up, but I'm reviewing the released product here. And the released product is fun and exciting. Although it does take a bit of autism to truly get good at the game, what good game doesn't take a little bit of autistic determination to master?
  11. Apr 20, 2012
    This is now one of my favourite fighting games of all time. The roster is plentiful and varied with lots of my favourite SF and TK characters. The fighting controls are very well done, and I haven't experienced much lag with the online but I haven't heard of any bad cases. If you're a fan of fighting games then you should definitely pick up this game. Also son't listen to the littleThis is now one of my favourite fighting games of all time. The roster is plentiful and varied with lots of my favourite SF and TK characters. The fighting controls are very well done, and I haven't experienced much lag with the online but I haven't heard of any bad cases. If you're a fan of fighting games then you should definitely pick up this game. Also son't listen to the little butthurt people who gave this game a 0 and a 1. If your not mature enough to rate a game what it deserves and rate it because of the COMPANY'S business practices then I don't think your old enough to play video games. Even if you aren't convinced look at the critic's review scores, barely any bad ones. So pick up this game regardless of your view on the DLC issue. Don't let it get in the way of you playing a fun game! :) Expand
  12. Oct 8, 2013
    When announced the release of this game, there are many people that they had had in expectations (now everybody say that is NOT true because they know and are clear that this would be a great game, unfortunately and THAT CHANCE when approaching the eve of the Video Game Awards (VGA KOTAKU.Com was who announced that Chance a group of hackers got inside the disk and found that the DLCWhen announced the release of this game, there are many people that they had had in expectations (now everybody say that is NOT true because they know and are clear that this would be a great game, unfortunately and THAT CHANCE when approaching the eve of the Video Game Awards (VGA KOTAKU.Com was who announced that Chance a group of hackers got inside the disk and found that the DLC was inside the disc, this made a great black campaign against the game came ensim, but not equally to treatment Mortall Kombat who did the same Mortal Kombat not reviewed hackers to find what the DLC that Chance truth In short in spite of that he made ‚Äč‚Äčthis black campaign and say that this game is supposedly a review of Street Fighter 4 characters from Tekken Street Fighter x Tekken gives a clear indication that it is not, because when play this game really flaws Street Fighter 4, believe me here are quality guaranteed, we set aside the bad practice and venture to a game full of fun Expand
  13. Dec 10, 2013
    I'm a Capcom fan, but I hate how greedy they are, that's maybe why I'm not giving it a 10, but I'll be objective and not give a "1" or a "0" specially because is an amazing game, the gameplay is great. Even without the DLC we have a good roster. Maybe they should work a little bit more on the sense of the storyline, but in fighting games Capcom is usually the worst givin' sense to the stories.
  14. Jan 29, 2016
    Street Fighter X Tekken is one of the best crossover fighting games I've ever played. The character roster is meaty. The fighting, while very similar to Street Fighter 4, shakes things up with tag team gameplay, and Tekken characters thrown in. The campaign's story is pretty boring, but is fun to play through with a friend. SFXT is a solid fighting experience easy to pick up, but hard to master.

Not having played a fighter since the first iteration of Street Fighter IV probably did me favours in making this mash-up of cosmic proportions appear fresher than it will for others, but if you're a fan of either franchise there's a whole lot on offer bound to intrigue and satisfy.
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Apr 17, 2012
    A fine fighter, but the Tekken characters feel like Street Fighter characters. Multiplayer is also laggy. [Apr 2012]
  3. Apr 11, 2012
    While there is a competent fighter to be had, the woeful way in which Capcom has blatantly stripped out significant chunks and promised features, or locked away vital content that already exists on the disc, all with the vile intent of having you pay for it again, makes this a hard game to recommend.