8.5

1. Apr 16, 2017
    Calling this game the greatest RPG of all time is sort of over-exaggerating.
    The reason for my rating is simply because I found this game fun. It need be no more than that.
    Calling this game the greatest RPG of all time is sort of over-exaggerating.
    I would have no reason to leave such a high rating if I didn't find the experience of playing Skyrim extremely enjoyable. This game delivers an incredible experience that will keep you playing for years (like it has with so many others). It's up to your own tastes, but if you like RPG's then you'll like this.
  2. Mar 21, 2017
    Otro juegazo que no me canso de jugar, ni en Xbox ni en PC, espero que en Nintendo Switch la experiencia on the go sea satisfactoria, de los mejores juegos que eh podido, y seguiré jugando
  3. Mar 19, 2017
    This game may be good, but we can't ignore certain things like the tons of glitches. I had a fairly good time playing it, but there are glaring issues. I give it a seven out of ten.
  4. Mar 6, 2017
    Bethesda done it again with this one, Although i personally like Oblivion a little more, Skyrim is 10/10 and is a must buy game. There is enough here to keep you going for weeks.
  5. Mar 3, 2017
    El mejor juego que jugué en todo mi vida, los motivos son: historia buena, misiones secundarias excelentes (las mejores que vi en mi vida con una historia trabajadisima en la mayoría de ocasiones), contenido abrumador y divertido, mapa inmenso, lo malo es que de salida tenia algunos bugs los cuales fueron arreglados mas adelante, buena cantidad de enemigos, árbol de habilidades excelente,El mejor juego que jugué en todo mi vida, los motivos son: historia buena, misiones secundarias excelentes (las mejores que vi en mi vida con una historia trabajadisima en la mayoría de ocasiones), contenido abrumador y divertido, mapa inmenso, lo malo es que de salida tenia algunos bugs los cuales fueron arreglados mas adelante, buena cantidad de enemigos, árbol de habilidades excelente, gran variedad de magia, y cantidad de armas normal.
    Si tuviera que recomendar un juego sin dudas seria este.
  6. Feb 28, 2017
    I have to start by saying that this the best game I have ever played. I'm writing this review in 2017, 6 years after the game came out and nothing has surpassed the enjoyment and fun and the overall experience that I had with this masterpiece (The Witcher 3 came close not gonna lie). If you read a bad review about this game I'm sure a 100% that they have never played and I can swear thatI have to start by saying that this the best game I have ever played. I'm writing this review in 2017, 6 years after the game came out and nothing has surpassed the enjoyment and fun and the overall experience that I had with this masterpiece (The Witcher 3 came close not gonna lie). If you read a bad review about this game I'm sure a 100% that they have never played and I can swear that to you. If you haven't played this game yet you're doing something wrong here. Expand
  7. Feb 13, 2017
    I’ve decided to write a review over a game I’ve been exploring for years. Skyrim: Elder Scrolls for xbox 360 and other consoles. A creative installment from Bethesda studios. You play as your own customized Dragonborn, saving the world from the dreaded World Eater. (otherwise known as Alduin) But there’s no way you can save the world right away, not with all the distracting side quests.I’ve decided to write a review over a game I’ve been exploring for years. Skyrim: Elder Scrolls for xbox 360 and other consoles. A creative installment from Bethesda studios. You play as your own customized Dragonborn, saving the world from the dreaded World Eater. (otherwise known as Alduin) But there’s no way you can save the world right away, not with all the distracting side quests.
    Skyrim, being an open world, is riddled with side quest. You can take your character and their trusty companion down a tomb. Join the Dark Brotherhood, league of assassins. Or drag your tiny group up a mountain, just so you can shout a few goats off a cliff. However, if you choose to fight a dragon careful of the glitches. Glitches are basically everywhere in Skyrim, mostly when you're in combat with a dragon. Other than when you’re fighting, there’s flying mammoths, teleporting cat people, and giant frostbite spiders warping through cave walls. But once you push past those pesky glitches and level up, your Dragonborn will be strong enough to defeat the World Eater and save the world. You’ll be rewarded by your allies, respected by civilians, and maybe finally learn how to master that fire bolt spell.
    Dragonborn, regretfully can’t be a dragon. There’s still many races to choose from, and combat perks. Be a High Elf, master of magic. Be a Nord, excerpt weapon wielder. Or maybe a normal Elf, an adept archer. Once you're done creating your Dragonborn, and maybe have played the game a few times, start modding. Turn dragons into Thomas the Trains, or normal villages into a city full of life. Geeze! You mine as well be the God of Skyrim and turn vampires into kittens! All this and more with the power of mods! But all in all, Skyrim was a fun game to mess with. There’s major plots and many nacks and jams you can get yourself into. The main quest is so-so, but I got so sidetracked and enjoyed other parts of the game so much, I could hardly build an opinion on defeating the main villain who planned on populating the world with nothing but dragons. There’s just so much about Skyrim, but so little time.
  8. Dec 21, 2016
    Buggy beyond belief. Froze system countless times, generally while loading area. Glitched graphics and sound as well. At least the pc got patches.

Boring story with large area to explore but no reason to do so. While I agree with the leveling concept, it makes any sort of combat, quests or exploration purposeless. Why search for new areas or complete quests when I get no reward?

Game was artificially extended just to waste time. Could have told the same stories in half the time. DLCs are the only saving grace of this game. Worst scrolls to date.
  9. Aug 20, 2016
    Skyrim is the greatest game I have ever played. It is immersive. Has an amazing storyline. And brilliant graphics for its time. This game is a MASTERPEICE.
  10. Jun 3, 2016
    Ok. Now that the hype has stopped, here I am 5 years later after finishing all DLC’s and the game ifselt 3 times.
    Yeah, I have a ton of hours put into this game, and I’m not even an rpg fan.
    I have played nearly 1000 games at the seventh generation, I’m not kidding, and I play since Atari. I’m 30 years old. Of course i haven’t finished all these 1000 games, I have plenty to play
    Yeah, I have a ton of hours put into this game, and I’m not even an rpg fan.

Of course i haven’t finished all these 1000 games, I have plenty to play yet, Dust, deadlight, mark of the ninja, hitman absolution, stacking, bastion etc and etc…, but, I can obviously say, after 5 years, away from any hype, something that I already stated right at the first 10 minutes of gameplay!

Skyrim is one of the best games ever made! I played Dark Souls franchise, many dark souls fans complains on skyrim as garbage, and I as a fan of both games have to say: I even have more hours spent in Dark Souls than in Skyrim simply because Dark Souls demands more exploration to understand its ties and plot, but c’mon! Skyrim is not just a game, is a total scream of pure art and vitality in the industry! Despite all the flaws, bugs, despite all that, that soundtrack is unmatchable and can be considered quite possibly the best OST to ever grace a videogame, it has the power of the god of war soundtrack with the celtic movements from zelda, it has that medieval pace that makes us wonder at the old nordic deities like Odin and Thor! THAT IS HOW POWERFUL the soundtrack is and the soundtrack alone is a fenomenal achievement at the finest quality music can ever get in the world.

Gameplay lacks depth, mainly because it is third person strange system, while in first person you also have the feeling of being flying around the floor, but it remembers me of myst series. Hell, I LOVED MYST SERIES!!!

The graphics are tremendous! While not the most realistic or the most circular wheel (yeah, there are a lot of polygons on the “wheels” and anti-aliasing effect is not the best out there) but it is by far one of the best looking game ever even today in 2016 with xones e ps4’s around… Skyrim has the type of graphics that will aways amaze us, no matter how old it gets, is like Ocarina of time, it is like chrono trigger or final fantasy 10, it is like Mario games, the graphics art style is everything in this game.

The story though is forgettable, but even the plot has its moments, c’mon babe, you are the f@cking dragonborn! That doesn’t need a story, that game is telling YOU THAT YOU HAVE A **** DRAGON SOUL AND YOU ARE GONNA KILL THE BAD DRAGONS THAT WANTS THE WORLD TO END!

How that does sound to you? Huh? Tell me?

I play videogames since I was 4 years old, I started with Atari, I had master system, NES, SNES, genesis, neo geo, ps1, ps2, N64, I played in pc,
    and yes, Half Life 2 is my favorite pc game of all time, and it is in my top 10. Well, I still have my 360 and I still play skyrim sometimes, even after 5 years…

Now I am playing Dark Should 3, and while this is probably the best game in this year (2016), because that is how I feel about these year titles, I still have the felling of game of decade when thinking about Skyrim!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is not only BY FAR the best of the very competitive 7th console generation (Portal 2, Batman AC, Uncharted, Gears of War, Modern Warfare etc etc etc…) Skyrim is one of the best games ever made! It tops Mario, it tops Castlevania SOTN, it tops any FF, it tops Chrono saga, Skyrim is in the same level as the old marios and zeldas, I am absolutely sure that Bethesda probably will never ever make an Elder Scrolls like these, except if a Skyrim continuation would come out, bringing at least the same things we just saw at this phenomenal masterpiece.
  11. May 22, 2016
    This game is amazing . This game is one of the best game of 2011 . This game has got one of the best storyline in videogame of 2011 and pretty good graphics . This game very addictive and it makes you forget external world . In this game many different enemies eg Big Spider and many different weapon eg sword or bow with arrows . This game very interesting and tightening . Amazing .
  12. Apr 24, 2016
    Skyrim is a near perfect game. With 100's of hours of content packed into a huge map it is one of my favourite games of all time. You can play this game however you want, with loads of factions to join and do quests for. With out a doubt a worthy purchase for all
  13. Apr 7, 2016
    Yea there are glitches, but that doesn't stop this game from being an absolute masterpiece. after only 3 hours of play, I realized this is probably the most engrossing game i have ever played. It's amazing how much content is packed into one game. The game extremely addicting, the sound is amazing, the graphics...oh the graphics they are absolutely phenomenal. If you are looking for gameYea there are glitches, but that doesn't stop this game from being an absolute masterpiece. after only 3 hours of play, I realized this is probably the most engrossing game i have ever played. It's amazing how much content is packed into one game. The game extremely addicting, the sound is amazing, the graphics...oh the graphics they are absolutely phenomenal. If you are looking for game you can pour hundreds of hours into, Skyrim is for you.I've yet to find anything not to like about this game. The graphics are excellent, the textures are sharp, the models are smooth, the draw distance is beautiful, the load times are incredible - main menu to game in ten seconds! As for the gameplay they've fixed a LOT of what was wrong with previous games, balancing the various playstyles very well and making it all generally a lot of fun. Love the menu system too. Expand
  14. Apr 5, 2016
    Worst videogame EVER made.Boring,graphic is horrible,on 360 Gamma rate is so low that in the "game day" is darker than the "non-in game night"without any tube of lighter on the road...
    framerate too low compared to other REAL action game in first or third person...
    TOO MUCH BUGGED!! Story boring,secondary quest EVEN MORE boring... And,TOO MUCH EASY,absolutely any other challenge is
    TOO MUCH BUGGED!!
    Story boring,secondary quest EVEN MORE boring...
    And,TOO MUCH EASY,absolutely any other challenge is worther than this,for a gamer tha has played before even one title of the genre...
    Much more a commercial excuse to pull on a franchise enough good already with Oblivion...
    guys wake up!This game is ONE OF THE MAIN REASON for the death of the videogame world of before:game from the Japan.And a game only for REAL FANATIC fans of the Western RPG genre...
    there are much more better Western RPG than this:on this site is impossible to not find something better than this "game"...
    I wonder how is possibile that exist even a person in the world that can find this game playable for more than 5 hours...
  15. Mar 31, 2016
    Defo one of the best Elder Scrolls games of all. Hell one of the best games of all time. It manages to do what Morrowind and Oblivion did so well and introduces more. They say any game with Dragons is an awesome game but this goes so much further.
  16. Mar 24, 2016
    Epic. Spectacular. Breath-taking. Dragons. I could go on with words that can sum up this game, but what I will say is if there is ANYONE who hasn't played Skyrim yet then they will have no idea how open-world a game can be. A gorgeous landscape with quests left, right and centre, Skyrim immerses you in a world unlike any other, and throws everything at you until you're begging for evenEpic. Spectacular. Breath-taking. Dragons. I could go on with words that can sum up this game, but what I will say is if there is ANYONE who hasn't played Skyrim yet then they will have no idea how open-world a game can be. A gorgeous landscape with quests left, right and centre, Skyrim immerses you in a world unlike any other, and throws everything at you until you're begging for even more.

Also, did I mention dragons? Dragons.
  17. Mar 10, 2016
    For a guy who's not really that into Roleplaying games, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim captured my attention. This game is amazing. You get to create your own character pick, to the near fullest. Being a human, elf, Reptile etc. There's so much to get into. There's a lot of quest, missions and the world feels alive. People go to sleep, if you kill them they're dead forever, you can go toFor a guy who's not really that into Roleplaying games, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim captured my attention. This game is amazing. You get to create your own character pick, to the near fullest. Being a human, elf, Reptile etc. There's so much to get into. There's a lot of quest, missions and the world feels alive. People go to sleep, if you kill them they're dead forever, you can go to jail, break into houses, etc. The game has it's bug now and then, but they're not really major and the character models look pretty terrible, but won't stop me from giving a perfect score. Well done, Bethesda Softworks. Expand
  18. Mar 1, 2016
    the best game i have ever played the main quest line is decent the combat is good all the other quests are good the skill and perk system is very good the enemies are good and he dlc's are fantastic
  19. Feb 25, 2016
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim solidifies Bethesda studios as the Coppola of gaming. Following the RPG juggernauts of Oblivion and Fallout 3, Skyrim transcends the past norms established by its predecessors proves itself as a masterfully constructed open world experience that offers copious hours of gameplay and an incorruptible lasting appeal. Skyrim simply is the pinnacle of the fantasyThe Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim solidifies Bethesda studios as the Coppola of gaming. Following the RPG juggernauts of Oblivion and Fallout 3, Skyrim transcends the past norms established by its predecessors proves itself as a masterfully constructed open world experience that offers copious hours of gameplay and an incorruptible lasting appeal. Skyrim simply is the pinnacle of the fantasy genre in this medium of entertainment, much like The Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones. Expand
  20. Feb 20, 2016
    This game is just absolutely breathtaking. Skyrim is one of the best RPGS i have ever played and after 4 years of playing this game i always find something new to do when playing it. This game just goes to show that singleplayer games should never die. There is just nothing negative i can say about this masterpiece other than be prepared to take up many hours of your life playing this game.
  21. Jan 27, 2016
    an amazing game full with things to do and things to explore. the only thing that holds it back from being perfect are the number of glitches. but besides that you should really play this game.
  22. Jan 26, 2016
    This game is amazing! The story is outstanding with very deep and enriching lore and even more with the addition of many books, the combat was very diverse and you could be as creative as you want with what weapons you choose to fight with; you could dual wield swords/knives/axes/maces or dual one sword and have a magic spell or have both hands using magic or shield and a magic hand orThis game is amazing! The story is outstanding with very deep and enriching lore and even more with the addition of many books, the combat was very diverse and you could be as creative as you want with what weapons you choose to fight with; you could dual wield swords/knives/axes/maces or dual one sword and have a magic spell or have both hands using magic or shield and a magic hand or staff and shield or magic hand and staff or a mace and staff or just classic sword and shield or you could use a two-handed weapon! The quests that you complete are very rewarding with the loot in chests and in the game you can play how you want to play: do this mission first or go to that cave second, or get this item before you do that quest. You can play as any class you like to with immersive gear that you can equip. Be a mage, or a warrior, or a thief! many great side quests that take place in various places in Skyrim like the holds or join a faction guild (Dark Brotherhood/Companions, Thieves Guild/ College of Winterhold) . The amount of quests in this game will keep you playing for over 60 hours! Huge amount of content and with the addition of the DLC. There are many different types of enemies that you come across throughout the game from bandits to dragon priests! The amount of design that has been put in the world is just spectacular which just adds to the game's excellence! Most of the Characters that you meet have interesting backstories to them and very rich dialogue. Overall, this game is fantastic! Not to mention the superb re-playability, and the many races you can customize your character with that have an additional feature to them that will help later in the game, ie: Nords have 50% frost resistance. The only problem is the bugs and glitches, but I would not count that as a flaw because every game has bugs and glitches and this one managed well with them for an open world game! Expand
  23. Jan 23, 2016
    Cada vez que tengo la oportunidad de entrar en su mundo, me atrapa como ningún otro juego lo a conseguido jamás. Skyrim no es perfecto, tiene un montón de fallos gráficos, el rendimiento en xbox deja mucho que desear y hay bugs que te destrozan toda la experiencia en un golpe; pero aún así, tiene algo tan especial que sigues queriendo estar ahí.
    Un mundo abierto sin obstáculos que te
    Un mundo abierto sin obstáculos que te bloqueen tu camino, en el que puedes ver paisajes increíbles y lugares sacados de una fantasía medieval muy en la linea de Tolkíen o Salvatore. El sistema de combate es tosco y algo arcaico y creo que se podría haber mejorado muchísimo, pues no tiene mucha ciencia, solo consiste en pegar hostias a ton ni son.
    La música creo que perfecta, sabe sumergirte perfectamente en su mundo y bueno...La canción del titulo ya se han convertido en un tema mítico dentro de los videojuegos.
    No quiero enrollarme mucho más en esta review, solo dar mi pequeña opinión sobre un titulo que si, no es perfecto, pero que a mi me enamoro desde el primer instante en el que jugué a él, y creo que eso es lo más importante en este mundo de los videojuegos.
  24. Jan 22, 2016
    After about an hour of playing Skyrim it had become one of my favourite games of all time. The visuals are breathtaking, story is in depth and investing and the soundtrack is one of the best soundtracks I've heard. It's rare to come across a game that is so big but still manages to provide the player with amazing graphics. There's so much to do in this game to ensure you don't fall in toAfter about an hour of playing Skyrim it had become one of my favourite games of all time. The visuals are breathtaking, story is in depth and investing and the soundtrack is one of the best soundtracks I've heard. It's rare to come across a game that is so big but still manages to provide the player with amazing graphics. There's so much to do in this game to ensure you don't fall in to the route of going from story quest to story quest with no time to immerse yourself and you'll still have plenty to do once your finish the main story. The only thing that is holding me back from giving it a full 10/10 is the glitches upon release and the side quests not feeling as well thought out as the main story. Overall, this is a great game and I had so much fun playing it on release way back in 2011. I'm sure Bethesda's next Elder Scrolls instalment will be just as great. Expand
  25. Dec 29, 2015
    Skyrim! Für mich der Start in das Elder Scrolls Universum und in die Welt der westlichen RPG´s. Vor diesem Spiel waren bei mir nur JRPG´s im Regal.

Als ich das Spiel startete war ich sofort in dieser immersiven Welt gefangen. Nach insgesamt 1200 Stunden Spielzeit kann ich sagen: Zusammen mit ESO:TU ist Skyrim einer meiner All-Time Favorite´s im Elder Scrolls Universum und auch in meiner Spielesammlung!

Demnächst wird ein Highend PC gebaut und dann nochmal 1200 Stunden in einem gemoddeten Skyrim verbracht! :D :D
  26. Dec 18, 2015
    This is one of the best open world games have ever played. You can do anything you want from fighting dragons to even building your own house. The story line is not great but everything else is awesome!
  27. Nov 30, 2015
    I can't believe how much people LOVE this game. It was a broken mess one of the first things I saw was a mammoth falling from the sky. Then my friend came over to help me with the game and showed me how to glitch up a mountain and how to open a chest out of thin air.
  28. Nov 27, 2015
    Probably one of the best games out there. The game is massive with so many things to do and explore, and many other features that makes this game so great. The game takes place in a fantasy middle age land known as Skyrim, with the population terrified of the returning Dragons. Only one individual ( your character ) chosen as the big hero known as Dragonborn can save Skyrim, a journey fullProbably one of the best games out there. The game is massive with so many things to do and explore, and many other features that makes this game so great. The game takes place in a fantasy middle age land known as Skyrim, with the population terrified of the returning Dragons. Only one individual ( your character ) chosen as the big hero known as Dragonborn can save Skyrim, a journey full of adventure awaits you. So many abandoned dungeons and fortresses to explore, factions to join, and skills to learn. But like any other good game out there it does have some glitches and bugs. But really all I can tell you is that if you are interested in RPG's or open world games, Skyrim is definitely a game you should buy. WARNING be sure to have no life before you buy. Expand
  29. Oct 26, 2015
    To avoid any TL;DR issues with this review, take this away if nothing else: Skyrim is with little doubt THE best RPG of the last console generation, and it certainly is one of, if not THE, best games overall of that console generation.

The best praise that can be given to any game, but especially to an RPG, is that four whole years after its release, there still is a desire to go back to it and see what other things I missed in my two previous playthroughs (probably no less than 300 hours in total).

The only reasons I can think of as to why someone would not enjoy this game are that they do not enjoy games that require a large time investment (which this certainly does if you want to see the best of it); think fantasy settings are too cheesy/nerdy/uninteresting; or have played Bethesda games before and know that they aren't their cup of tea. If you have played any previous Elder Scrolls or Fallout game and come away feeling underwhelmed, you'd probably feel the same way with Skyrim.

But if none of the above apply to you and you haven't played this game...why are you reading this and not borrowing it or buying a digital copy?!?!

It has an enormous, beautiful, and in no way empty open world to explore. It has an engaging main quest with a fulfilling ending, excellent side quests to distract you from the main quest, and excellent DLCs that add not only content but features that extend the viability of the game (i.e. Legendary skills which essentially negate the base Level Cap). Like magic? There's plenty of that if you want it. Don't like magic? I never did, but you could almost certainly go through a whole playthrough without it.

This game is one of maybe five on my short list of 360 games I will go back and play around with after upgrading to an Xbox One. Play it if you haven't yet!
  30. Oct 20, 2015
    This game is unbelievable. Hours upon hours of quests and other gameplay. Could play this game for hours and not get bored. Only issue is that sometimes it gets a bit glitchy and I am unable to do/complete a quest.

1. Feb 6, 2012
    This epic role-playing game might be Bethesda's best game yet, and offers an unique and spectacular world filled with fun. The freedom ensures a great experience for both the casual and hardcore gamer, as you're free to play the game how you like.
  2. Dec 16, 2011
    Skyrim is the largest, and most compelling work that I've had the opportunity to play this year. It's engaging, engrossing, and will take over your gaming life for many months to come. Not only is Skyrim among the best that 2011 has to offer, but for me, this is, without hesitation, the Game of the Year.
  3. Dec 16, 2011